It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would agree that it seems both a roleblock and a jailing occured against yogsloth, but how would the scum know that would be the case? Only way scum could frame yogsloth is if they knew he would be jailed or blocked, if not that they just got lucky.

I have had yogsloth leaning town and nothing has changed that perspective yet. I am going to make a guess that scum decided not to block anyone last night for the explecite purpose of framing someone who did get blocked or jailed if they were town.

@yogsloth you sure we're popular last night since at least 3 actions occured against you.
yogsloth: This game sure as shit isn’t sewn up, eh, RW?
Imagine where we would be with:
1) A Day 1 lynch
2) Ixam getting to claim and the option to potentially back off if we believed him.
3) Bookwyrm going all anti-town and killing himself rather than letting us back off.

I disagree. With halfway decent play, we'd have it rather sewn up. Bookwyrm's action threw us back an entire day.

Still, I think the field as rather narrowed...
Party at my cabin. Here, have a hot dog.
yogsloth: This game sure as shit isn’t sewn up, eh, RW?
RWarehall: Imagine where we would be with:
1) A Day 1 lynch
2) Ixam getting to claim and the option to potentially back off if we believed him.
3) Bookwyrm going all anti-town and killing himself rather than letting us back off.

I disagree. With halfway decent play, we'd have it rather sewn up. Bookwyrm's action threw us back an entire day.

Still, I think the field as rather narrowed...
Who do you suspect most?
So...what's the better play when you get the feeling your team is going in circles? Continued vagueness, or clarity in the hope of getting people to go in a better direction?
CarrionCrow: So...what's the better play when you get the feeling your team is going in circles? Continued vagueness, or clarity in the hope of getting people to go in a better direction?
If you're Town, and you have something to add, now would be a really, really great time.
drealmer7: Is that even a question?
JMich: Yes. There are 2 roleblockers at large, as well as a jailer, and one roleblocker has publicly claimed. So, if I am the scum roleblocker that you are suggesting I am, what is the other one? Is he also a scum roleblocker, meaning 2 identical roles, or is he town that doesn't wish to step forward?

.......<snip>..........
How can you be certain there be two at large. If what trentonlf says it true regarding giving Krypsyn a roleblock card, then at best we have one at large.

I don't like your assertion.

Vote: JMich
flubbucket: How can you be certain there be two at large. If what trentonlf says it true regarding giving Krypsyn a roleblock card, then at best we have one at large.
I am one, and Vitek (who flipped town) claimed to have been blocked as well. That makes two roleblockers out at large, with one of them having claimed.
flubbucket: How can you be certain there be two at large. If what trentonlf says it true regarding giving Krypsyn a roleblock card, then at best we have one at large.

I don't like your assertion.

Vote: JMich
Really?
I think you can do better than that.
Last night we had three claimed roleblocks / jails plus one blocker Jailer.
That means we had a potential for four block actions last night, including Krypsyn's one off shot. Without that on the table we still have two roleblockers and a jailer.
Yes, Agent could have lied N1 about being blocked, but with Vitek flipping town it seems unlikely he will have so we have to assume there is another (unclaimed) blocker out there.
yogsloth: If you're Town, and you have something to add, now would be a really, really great time.
Might as well. If it gets me killed, at least it doesn't get someone with more experience wiped out.
Which is kind of funny, given that I'm basically a human shield bot to begin with.

Can't really go into specifics on that one since it'll put me into the "no posting PM info" rule, but what JMich has described sounds extremely similar. That tends to make me lean towards them being town. (Unless scum also has droids. Can't say for sure, but since both dedo and myself are (or were in their case), it'd make sense for JMich to be as well.)

As for you being the other roleblocker, that would be wrong unless Quad is stacking the deck pretty thick with those.
Well, that and me being the other one.
trentonlf: Who do you suspect most?
Right now, I'd say CarrionCrow tops my list.

I want to say HijacK, but with two blocks on Yogsloth, I highly doubt scum would be both, especially if he's scum. That means either JMich or HijacK almost have to be town. Either case is compelling to be scum, but I think we can do better than 50/50.

I also think we only have at most one scum between Drealmer and JMich.

Given the limited options, I'm having a hard time not finding a list that has his name on it...
CarrionCrow: Might as well. If it gets me killed, at least it doesn't get someone with more experience wiped out.
Which is kind of funny, given that I'm basically a human shield bot to begin with.

Can't really go into specifics on that one since it'll put me into the "no posting PM info" rule, but what JMich has described sounds extremely similar. That tends to make me lean towards them being town. (Unless scum also has droids. Can't say for sure, but since both dedo and myself are (or were in their case), it'd make sense for JMich to be as well.)

As for you being the other roleblocker, that would be wrong unless Quad is stacking the deck pretty thick with those.
Ok, so you're claiming an identical (or almost) role to JMich?

If that's the case, and you are presumably the one who blocked Agent and Vitek, would you care to explain why?
adaliabooks: Ok, so you're claiming an identical (or almost) role to JMich?

If that's the case, and you are presumably the one who blocked Agent and Vitek, would you care to explain why?
Pretty close, yes. Can't say it's identical since I haven't seen their PM, but it's looking like at least 90 percent or so.

Didn't trust either of them at the time, so I gave it a shot.
CarrionCrow: As for you being the other roleblocker, that would be wrong unless Quad is stacking the deck pretty thick with those.
....and the huge sigh of relief. Thank you. Damn, it really was a party at my crib last night.

Can you explain your logic each night in choosing your block targets?
yogsloth: ....and the huge sigh of relief. Thank you. Damn, it really was a party at my crib last night.

Can you explain your logic each night in choosing your block targets?
No need for thanks. You could be scum. But you shouldn't get lynched for that, since it's not you.

I could dig through the long-ass thread and repost everything that bugged me, but it came down to lack of trust at the time.