It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

12 - te_lanus - Garethianopolisian - Half Orc Ranger

Me take aim at troll big red thing. Me fire. Me look around to see if any man need help
BenKii: (I've been posting Action Summaries for the Western Tunnel and more recently the Northern Tunnel so now I'm going to try and keep up the Southern and Eastern Tunnels and post periodic Player Action Updates for those threads. Hope it helps everyone out.)

Current Actions Summary

23 - BranjoHello - Godbran Helloburger - Halfling Thief
He kisses his grandma's Smileene's picture, returns it to his vest pocket, rubs the pocket and mumbles nervously:
"Dear granny, keep me safe in the shadows while things don't come down a little, this fiery battlefield is no place for a modest Halfling thief like myself."
Once he reaches "a safe shadow" somewhere nearby his curiosity activates once again, overcoming his previous astonishment.
"Hmm, I wonder if those magical knives I bought on the black market from that shady wood elf fellow will survive this
blazing events. Oh well, if they don't good thing I have two more, one in each boot."

11 - Enebias - Fognino - Goblin Shaman
while staying a a safe distance with his elemental nearby, he tries to convince the Ogre that he and his companions had arrived after the commotion started and that hobgoblins and trolls were already at it when the latter decided to attack him.
The pot was already in that state, probably clumsily hit in the skirmish between the hobgoblins and the trolls. You can never trust trolls, they'll always make a mess out of everything.
On the positive side, roasted troll is an excellent, healthy meal.

53 - Celton88 - Krssl Kssk - Drow Necromancer
The Drow Necromancer continues his direction of the raised hobgoblin, whom he as affectionately named George. If he feels his control slipping due to distance, he calls George back.
Krssl eyes the newcomers and readys Bone Arrow in case they decide to attack.

49 - nevarRed - Zazz - Goblin Berserker
Focusing on the task at hand, Zazz kicks at the downed Troll to prevent it from getting back on its feet in the hope that
the casters will finish off a prone target.

6 - PaterAlf - Pater Alf - Half Orc Warrior
Me thinks attacking trolls with axe isn't good. More and more trolls appearing. Me protects spellcasters and magicians instead.

31 - blastradius - Valius - Elven Battlemage
Seeing the goblin shaman trying to talk with the ogre and hopefully redirect him to eat the roasted trolls instead of him and the rest of the group, Valius decides to see if the ogre and the figures behind him will see that we actually did, in fact, just prepare them a tasty troll meal for them in lieu of the spilled stew. But if diplomacy should fail, he cautiously maneuvers backwards behind the burlier companions, ready to cast another Meteor Strike spell if need be.

18 - Cavalary - Calad - Elf Mage
In that case, assuming Calad notices it as well, he uses his Wand of Acid Arrows, aiming for the bright red glowing thing in the large Troll's chest. If he hits it and the effects are undesirable, he will stop. Otherwise, he will keep shooting as many times as the turn allows, first at that thing in case he misses it at first or if the effects are positive but the Troll is not destroyed in one hit, then if that Troll is destroyed, he will attempt to hit the same spot in the chests of the other Trolls, choosing according to which seems easier to hit without risking companions.

8 - cardangrille - Cardan - Half Orc Berserker
Waaugh, lots of fire everywhere. Big Ogre here now, but Cardan going to defend little mage friends, see what big Ogre does.
If Ogre wants eat burned Trolls on ground, that good, but if Ogre wants eat Cardan or friends, Cardan will chop legs away like Troll. No one eat Cardan or Cardan's mushroom pet!
...Or friends. no one eat Cardan's friends either, not look like they taste good anyway.

47 - dmg1975 - Raybur Wolfsktaa - Dwarven Cleric
Raybur will remain near the metal door crushing the nearby trolls with his morning star, he will also cast globe of
protection on himself trying to keep some distance from Zazz so the two globes won't overlap, in order to protect a larger number of comrades.

17 - Trid - Tridris - Drow Necromancer
I'm saying to Gold: Well, I think the best idea for now is to move back to our little tunnel and make our defense line
there, in worst case scenario we will fight in narrow space but only one enemy at time, at best case scenario they will
ignore us and instead they will fight each other and bleed them self out"
*after little pause*
"But if you wanna fight them all we can fight - there are this little pleasures that count in life after all... oh, and
also, Ogre with spider phobia would be as fun as impossible, but I would love to see that someday"
Saying that I'm getting ready to fight, not much I can do at this point apart from ordering my Silver Sword to protect me
(with I did on turn 10) and waiting to see how the whole situation will develop.
If the Ogre (and things behind him) decide to fight I will probably try to move (hopefully with Gold) back to the small
tunnel so I can get tactical advantage.
If the Ogre (and things behind him) will not attack us I will try to get safely to the troll with bright red thing in the
chest, and hit it with my mace to knock him down - of course I will do it after all shots are fired so I will not get hit by
friendly fire.

46 - PMPMGamer - Gold - Goblin Ranger
Looking at the huge Ogre approaching the room I say to Tridris:
“What a dangerous situation we are in now. But I still have a secret friend ready to summon if this gets complicated. ”
I'm waiting a while to see if that conversation with the Ogre works.
If the talk with the Ogre doesn't work out and he comes to attack us I will summon my huge sword spider to help with the situation.
And I say to Tridris:"It may be that the Ogre has a phobia for the huge sword spider."

62 - ariaspi - Thelis - Human Ranger
Thelis - Human Ranger fires his bow at the bright red thing on the troll's chest.

44 - Zadalon - Franziskan - Human Cleric
BAH! Trying to reason with a big bad ogre is the stupidest idea ever. Let's get this party started so we can have some beer afterwards. I cast a Ball of Holy Light at the ogre. After that if I can I cast Holy Guardian

39 - Vyraexii - Misery - Halfling Berserker
sees 49 - Zazz - Goblin Berserker having such fun with trolls and decided to walk over to join in
(with an eye on the ogre and his friends in case they get feisty)

Haven't taken turn yet:

7 - Ilan14 - Daniel - Human Thief
12 - te_lanus - Garethianopolisian - Half Orc Ranger
27 - Maxvorstadt - Balbok - Half-Orc Shaman
60 - Gekko_Dekko - Daddy Burrson - Dwarf Warrior
79 - v1989 - Vertel - Human - Thief
Thanks!!
** TURN 12 **

Eastern tunnel:

*rolls dice*
Burgut DwarfMuncher ignores those already in the room and stomps over to where the spilt stew is. He wipes a tear from his eye and roars "You spill me eats! Now me eats you!" and storms through the metal door.
Behind Burgut follows an Ogre mage, 2 more Trolls and 4 Hobgoblins. *rolls dice*
All head for the metal door.

23 - Godbran Helloburger - Halfling Thief slinks back into the shadows at the sight of the Ogre.

11 - Fognino - Goblin Shaman tells the Ogre that he and his companions had nothing to do with the stew being spilt, putting the blame on the Trolls. *rolls dice* Burgut glances at you and sneers "Goblin runt" before carrying on towards the metal door.

A decapitated Trolls leg by the left entrance into the room quickly forms into a Troll.

53 - Krssl Kssk - Drow Necromancer sends George after the Trolls while readying Bone Arrow. *rolls dice* George swings his torch at the newly formed Troll *rolls dice* the Troll backhands George away.

The Troll with a knife in its eye pulls it out *rolls dice* its leg is quickly growing back. It throws the knife to the ground, unable to see.

49 - Zazz - Goblin Berserker kicks at the downed Troll to prevent it getting back up *rolls dice* the Troll (rolls 24) punches through your Globe of Protection, grabs your leg and pulls you in close *rolls dice* holding both legs it pulls savagely and rips you in half before throwing both bits of your ruined body away.

49 - Zazz - Goblin Berserker is dead.

6 - Pater Alf - Half Orc Warrior you see that your axe is the wrong weapon for fighting Trolls. Ogres are approaching, they seem a better target. A goblin just died in front of you.

31 - Valius - Elven Battlemage moves back to the left side of the room while watching the Ogres, spell at the ready.

18 - Calad - Elf Mage - aims at the bright red object in the chest of the large troll with your Wand of Acid Arrows *rolls dice* two acid arrows hit home and sizzle around the Trolls chest *rolls dice* it roars and starts to charge towards you *rolls dice* Pater Alf steps in front of the Troll *rolls dice* scoring a hit to its hip and stopping the charge.

8 - Cardan - Half Orc Berserker watches the Ogres group move away to the metal door ready to protect his friends, plus his pet mushroom.

47 - Raybur Wolfsktaa - Dwarven Cleric you see Zazz ripped in two in spite of his Globe of Protection. The large Troll barges past you *rolls dice* you smack its right leg as Pater Alf chops into its hip *rolls dice* the leg goes up in flames and the Troll lets out a panicked roar.

17 - Tridris - Drow Necromancer you try to make your way to the large Troll with the red object but it has moved away from the metal door and the Ogres party now blocks your path.

46 - Gold - Goblin Ranger gets ready to summon his Sword Spider in case of trouble while following Tridris.

62 - Thelis - Human Ranger fires his bow at bright red thing in the Trolls chest *rolls dice* two arrows hit home but bounce away harmlessly.

44 - Franziskan - Human Cleric casts Ball of Holy Light at the approaching Ogre *rolls dice* the Ogre Mage casts a spell and your ball of light blinks out of existence before it reaches its target.
You cast Holy Guardian.

39 - Misery - Halfling Berserker goes to help Zazz by the metal door only to see him torn in two. The Ogre party is now between you and the metal door.

12 - Garethianopolisian - Half Orc Ranger takes aim at the red object in the large Trolls chest and fires *rolls dice* you hit with an arrow but it bounces away.
You see Zazz killed by a Troll which is now getting to its feet.
Post edited October 31, 2019 by Doc0075
17 - Tridris - Drow Necromancer
Casted Death Armour at turn 8
Summoned Silver Sword at turn 11

Seeing what's going on around I'm saying:
"Honestly, I'm getting tired of all this, it is so hard to get competent... things this days, only cowards everywhere. This whole thing make me sick"

And after pause:
"Well Gold, guess we will have to help them a little, don't rush, just play it safe so we can withdraw to the small tunnel when it come to the worst"

I'm positioning myself in the spot that if someone on the other side of Ogres miss their shot then I won't get hit (if possible in the way I can easily retreat to the small tunnel if situation will get bad).
Then I'm ordering my Silver Sword to pierce Ogre Mage head or, if it's impossible, attack it from behind. Either way I want to keep Ogre Mage occupied so he can't counter my spells.
Finally, just when the Silver Sword will hit Ogre Mage and they realize I'm attacking them, I'm casting Blood Burst on the Burgut DwarfMuncher.
Post edited November 01, 2019 by Trid
53 - Krssl Kssk - Drow Necromancer

The Drow grimaces and directs George to retrieve his fire (if he lost it) and make his way to the metal door, swinging the torch as he goes.

Krssl then uses Bone Arrow up to 3 times (whatever the upper limit is) on non-troll targets of opportunity, with a preference for the ogre mage. If there is time (doubtful) he casts Summon Undead, targeting just inside the metal door.

Total spells cast:
Summon Undead X1 (1 pending)
Death Armour x2 (cast turn 10)
Raise Undead X1 (cast turn 10)
Bone Arrow x0 (3 pending)

I'll update the last turns in a few.

*edit* updated the last time spells were cast.
Post edited October 31, 2019 by Celton88
Ok, this is going to be a difficult battle. I think our first priority should be to take out the ogre mage. Any ideas about our strategy? I will wait for opinions before I post my action.
Fognino, Goblin Shaman...

...addresses his companions Godbran and Cardan, saying "things here are gettins grims. Better moving quiet quiet further while Ogres and peoples are massacring each otherss. We mange to slip away, maybe find something useful while is unguarded. Anyways, better save our skinss fasts".

He sees what happened to his poor friend Zazz, says a prayer to the spirits so they can accompany him into the afterlife and then he searches for the best way to het to get to safety quickly.
Indeed a difficult battle. I'm really not sure how to proceed. These foes seem way too strong for most of us. I'll be away for a few days, so for this turn I go ahead and try to snipe the Ogre mage from a safe distance.

62 - Thelis - Human Ranger snipes the Ogre mage, aiming for the head, and hoping for a critical hit.
Yikes! Seeing the rapidly deteriorating situation, Calad quickly casts Reflect Spells and Levitate, again trying to rise out of melee range, or if impossible due to tall enemies and low tunnel ceiling at least make it as difficult as possible to be reached by enemies. If there is still time in the turn and the shot is possible without companions in the way, right before the end of the turn, he will also use his Wand of Acid Arrows to aim one more time at the red thing in the large Troll's chest. If there is still time but that shot is not possible, he will pick a target of opportunity to use the Wand of Acid Arrows on, with this priority order:
1. The tallest enemy going or trying to go past the door, into the tunnel.
2. The enemy about to strike the weakest companion.
3. The Ogre Mage.
4. Burgut DwarfMuncher
5. The easiest to hit Troll.
6. Any other enemy.

-----
18 - Cavalary - Calad - Elf Mage
Spells cast: 3/24:
Active spells: Reflect Missiles - Cast: Turn 9; Expires: End of Turn 13
Currently casting: Reflect Spells, Levitate
Items: None gained, none lost, no consumables used
Post edited November 01, 2019 by Cavalary
39 - Misery - Halfling Berserker

glancing over at Tridris and Gold
and noting the silver swords movement towards the ogre party

i give Tridris a salute with a big grin and prepares to charge in with Tridris' silver sword
for a coordinated simultaneous strike on its target with my Warhammer
(i will be aiming for a knee if ogre/troll, spine for a hobgob)

note: battlecry (for the glory of Bear) will be uttered when making the strike

note2: also if sword thing is significantly faster than me i will charge in still to same target as above
or 1st enemy who tries to block my path
[47 Raybur Wolfsktaa - Male Dwarven Cleric]

Spells casted: 3/24
Active spells:
Globe of Protection casted on turn 11.

Raybur watches in disbelief as the Ogree party charge toward the door and decides the front line is no longer suitable for him, he will cast sound burst on the approaching party trying to slow down their charge, he will then retreat behind Peter Alf and the newly summoned Holy Guardian shielding them with his globe, at this point he will focus on the Ogree mage, he will cast a silence spell on him trying to minimaze the effects on other comrades and hoping others spellcasters will stay well away from the spell's radius.
49 - Zazz - Goblin Berserker

As his lifeblood spills, Zazz knows that he can stand before The Mighty Maglubiyet with no fear.
Me continues to protect the nearby spell casters. Me tries to avoid attacks that will create even more trolls (no hacking off body parts).

Me is careful to not get hit by spells from the Ogre magician.

Pater Alf - Half-Orc Warrior
Post edited November 01, 2019 by PaterAlf
Phew! Good to be in the safety of the underground shade.
But, staying put is not exactly a curious person's favorite sport. So, from the shadow I'm looking for my alternatives to move away from this commotion.
I won't go back to where I came from since those Gnomes let me and my companions pass only "not to come back".

Godbran Helloburger the Halfling Thief
27 - Balbok - Half-Orc Shaman
Well, I sneak carefully in the direction of that commotion.
Post edited November 02, 2019 by Maxvorstadt