It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Got the new DVR security system for work today.
The instructions go like this:

Greetings
Plug it in and enjoy.
Thank You

I have got to stop getting myself into crap like this. :/
EndreWhiteMane: Got the new DVR security system for work today.

Greetings
Plug it in and enjoy.
Thank You

Plug in and enjoy? That is a strange phrase for a security system.

Does it look complicated for you to set up?
EndreWhiteMane: Got the new DVR security system for work today.

Greetings
Plug it in and enjoy.
Thank You

ddickinson: Plug in and enjoy? That is a strange phrase for a security system.

Does it look complicated for you to set up?
To set up no, to configure the way we need it yes.
I'm sure the internet has the info we need but what a royal pain and waste of time.
Decent manuals seem a thing of the past.
EndreWhiteMane: To set up no, to configure the way we need it yes.
I'm sure the internet has the info we need but what a royal pain and waste of time.
Hopefully you can find some more info on the internet. Manuals do seem to be getting worse. Over here they are still sometimes large, but that is just due to them being in half a dozen European languages. Other than that they are getting worse and a lot less helpful.

*big good luck hug*
EndreWhiteMane: To set up no, to configure the way we need it yes.
ddickinson: Hopefully you can find some more info on the internet. Manuals do seem to be getting worse. Over here they are still sometimes large, but that is just due to them being in half a dozen European languages. Other than that they are getting worse and a lot less helpful.

*big good luck hug*
Oh I'll get it done, but it would be nice if things that should be easy actually were once in a while. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Oh I'll get it done, but it would be nice if things that should be easy actually were once in a while. :-)
It would indeed be nice if things would be easy for a change. I know how that is. But life seems to enjoy having fun at our expense and making things much harder than they need to be.

Well I had better try to get some sleep. Take care, lovely Endre. I hope you have a lovely rest of the day and that you will start to feel better very soon. Goodnight!

*big goodnight hug*
EndreWhiteMane: Oh I'll get it done, but it would be nice if things that should be easy actually were once in a while. :-)
ddickinson: It would indeed be nice if things would be easy for a change. I know how that is. But life seems to enjoy having fun at our expense and making things much harder than they need to be.

Well I had better try to get some sleep. Take care, lovely Endre. I hope you have a lovely rest of the day and that you will start to feel better very soon. Goodnight!

*big goodnight hug*
Sleep well and you get feeling better too. ;)
*goodnight bearhug*
and I just bought This War of Mine, which I had been interested in for a long long time (since it was released :P )

So with that being bought and Outlaws earlier, if I get Shadowrun: Hong Kong I'll be close to my $20 limit and I'll walk away with three games that will debut high on my "will play" list. Not bad.
NoNewTaleToTell: and I just bought This War of Mine, which I had been interested in for a long long time (since it was released :P )

So with that being bought and Outlaws earlier, if I get Shadowrun: Hong Kong I'll be close to my $20 limit and I'll walk away with three games that will debut high on my "will play" list. Not bad.
Things seem to be slowing down a bit, if you can stay awake long enough Hong Kong should be an easy grab.
EndreWhiteMane: Things seem to be slowing down a bit, if you can stay awake long enough Hong Kong should be an easy grab.
I hope so! Though...to be completely honest, as much as I've enjoyed Shadowrun: Returns and Dragonfall I wouldn't mind having to pay full price for Hong Kong, I'm over 80% sure I'd still get my money's worth out of it even at full price.

Do you have any buys you're notably happy about, or any games you're waiting for? and how are ya like...in general?
EndreWhiteMane: Things seem to be slowing down a bit, if you can stay awake long enough Hong Kong should be an easy grab.
NoNewTaleToTell: I hope so! Though...to be completely honest, as much as I've enjoyed Shadowrun: Returns and Dragonfall I wouldn't mind having to pay full price for Hong Kong, I'm over 80% sure I'd still get my money's worth out of it even at full price.

Do you have any buys you're notably happy about, or any games you're waiting for? and how are ya like...in general?
Grabbed Sorcerer Kings on a whim, nothing else in particular, I'm as poor as you are right now. :-)
In general hangin' in there.
EndreWhiteMane: Grabbed Sorcerer Kings on a whim, nothing else in particular, I'm as poor as you are right now. :-)
In general hangin' in there.
Well here's hoping life decides to dump a load of cash on us...or ya know...maybe a few spare pennies? Come on life, spare some change? :P
Fell asleep again...crap.
CarrionCrow: Fell asleep again...crap.
Didn't miss much.
CarrionCrow: Fell asleep again...crap.
EndreWhiteMane: Didn't miss much.
Outside of the *insert game Crow really wants here* being given away for free for five minutes...but nothing else really happened, kinda boring.