It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Morning to you ZenWan, I'm all coffee'd out for the day and ready for bed but thanks for the offer. ;-)
Hope you have a great day ahead of you.
Sleep well, Endre, I hope you wake refreshed and feeling better. I can offer a cup of rooibos tea, it will help you to sleep. :-)
ZenWan:
Civ is one of those seminal games that dragged me into gaming as well. Probably watching people play it just as much as playing it myself LOL.

I actually DID pick up a big want of mine in the sale and have been playing it (though I pulled myself away to BS a bit here!) - and I'll *maybe* grab one more - I say maybe because 1) I may flake on grabbing it and 2) I may never see it again! They go fast! Often, but fast!
Ixamyakxim: reading this actually makes me want a cup, badly strangely enough. I'm generally not a night time coffee drinker (I'll have some decaf after dinner once in a while) but something about the way this is written makes a cuppa sound amazing right now. If I thought I could pull off brewing a cup at this hour without losing my head I might *might!* attempt it.
Glad you liked the thought. I have a special set of small white porcelain coffee mugs, from Morocco - too small for Crow, but here's one for you, with a little delicious Fairtrade Ethiopian coffee. Enjoy. :-)

Happy to read that you did find something on the sale - and yes, some of them are gone in less than 60 seconds, it's almost impossible to grab them. Right now it seems to be slowish, perhaps lots of people are sleeping.
Post edited March 23, 2016 by ZenWan
ZenWan:
Thankfully not. Those pills are intensely unhealthy. Used to take them, but stopped years ago.

With your internet being what it is, the sale format, either old or new, is going to be extremely hard to take advantage of.

I managed to grab a few, get my list a little closer to empty. Grabbed them all in the first mini-round, when the whole site was trying to explode.

I'm trying. I'm not crazy enough to think sleeping here is a good thing. It just happens.
ZenWan:
I like that mug and coffee both take us from West to East across the top of Africa LOL! And yes, something to be said for the writte word - should make my cup tomorrow more enjoyable so thanks for that.
superstande: Good Morning!
Thank you, can I have some coffee?
Haven't slept properly since Sunday I think... this sale may have something to do with it.
But coffee is a big help :)
Are you getting any free time out of this Easter-thing?
Good morning, souper, always good to see you. I caught a few of your HP posts from yesterday, and smiled to myself. ;-)
<Gives souper a big mug of Ethiopian coffee>

You're up early, have you started playing your games yet, or are you still working this week? I work from home, so the days are much the same for me.

Hope you get some sleep this weekend, plenty of time for that and games also. :-)
And calling it a night here myself. Thanks for (quick! sorry for ducking out!) chatting all. 'Til tomorrow!
Ixamyakxim: And calling it a night here myself. Thanks for (quick! sorry for ducking out!) chatting all. 'Til tomorrow!
Sleep well, enjoy your morning coffee. :-)
Ixamyakxim: And calling it a night here myself. Thanks for (quick! sorry for ducking out!) chatting all. 'Til tomorrow!
It's the decaf. You can't stay up all night drinking that stuff. ;P

Have a good night, sleep well. =)
EndreWhiteMane: Morning to you ZenWan, I'm all coffee'd out for the day and ready for bed but thanks for the offer. ;-)
Hope you have a great day ahead of you.
ZenWan: Sleep well, Endre, I hope you wake refreshed and feeling better. I can offer a cup of rooibos tea, it will help you to sleep. :-)
I don't think I'll have trouble sleeping tonight but thank you.
*good night all*
EndreWhiteMane: I don't think I'll have trouble sleeping tonight but thank you.
*good night all*
Good night, see you tomorrow. =)
CarrionCrow: Thankfully not. Those pills are intensely unhealthy. Used to take them, but stopped years ago.

With your internet being what it is, the sale format, either old or new, is going to be extremely hard to take advantage of.

I managed to grab a few, get my list a little closer to empty. Grabbed them all in the first mini-round, when the whole site was trying to explode.

I'm trying. I'm not crazy enough to think sleeping here is a good thing. It just happens.
Glad to hear it, coffee is the best drug. :-) Tomorrow I'll make a second, extra strong pot just for you.

i know the desk sleeping just catches you unawares, hope you can stay awake long enough to make it to bed tonight. The sale surely won't do that for you, if I wasn't wide awake, it would have put me to sleep right now.
ZenWan: Glad to hear it, coffee is the best drug. :-) Tomorrow I'll make a second, extra strong pot just for you.

i know the desk sleeping just catches you unawares, hope you can stay awake long enough to make it to bed tonight. The sale surely won't do that for you, if I wasn't wide awake, it would have put me to sleep right now.
The thought is very much appreciated. =)

I think I'll be up for a while longer. Haven't quite learned how to play games in my sleep yet, and I need to clear my plate a bit more so I don't get distracted starting Pillars of Eternity. (And the inevitable hour long agonizing over what class to play as...)

This is not like the first two Insomnias. Not at all. They started to drag slightly when they got to round two, and round three was always video game sale purgatory, but the anticipation kept round one interesting from beginning to end.
Post edited March 23, 2016 by CarrionCrow
EndreWhiteMane: I don't think I'll have trouble sleeping tonight but thank you.
*good night all*
Sleep well. :-)
Just read this in one of my morning newsletters, it's some very good advice from a person who survived a serious stroke: I need to take this to heart. :-)

"as a general principle, stop taking life so seriously. Wear the world like a loose cloak because you never know if there’s a tomorrow.
Worrying about things you can’t change is actually a dreadful waste of energy.

Always remember that this too shall pass."