It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: I'd say it's looks more like a weird combination of Dutch, Low Saxon/Low German and German ;)
All you are doing is proving my point that you don't know German. First accusing that 100% pure blooded German of not having a German accent in Red Alert, and now supporting my silly words. Next you will be telling me Einstein in Red Alert 2 was also not really a German. :-)

*big silly hug*

How are you this evening?
Ixamyakxim:
That's understandable. The bigger the game, the more daunting it is when you have a general idea that you're going to be putting days and days of your life into completing it.
With RPG's, I know they're going to be time consumers ranging from large to massive, depending on the particular title.
CarrionCrow: Fair enough. Will hope things in that one area get better while being happy that you're doing well otherwise.

The only ones I've seen were garbage pre-packaged items. Pretty much the bottom of the barrel in terms of quality or resemblance to an actual baked good that someone cared about making.
Thank you.

How are you enjoying the lacklustre Insomnia sale? Did you manage to remove a few games from your wishlist?
GOG YOU TEASE!...you know that's not the Shadowrun game I'm waiting on.
CarrionCrow: If you were bugging me, we wouldn't be having this conversation. ;)
LOL thanks - I worry too much about such things!
NoNewTaleToTell: GOG YOU TEASE!...you know that's not the Shadowrun game I'm waiting on.
Hong Kong flew by a couple of hours ago while you were off line, should be up again soon.
CarrionCrow: If you were bugging me, we wouldn't be having this conversation. ;)
Ixamyakxim: LOL thanks - I worry too much about such things!
It's really bugging me that you're so worried about bugging Crow.
If it bugs you that you bug me just tell me to bugger off and I'll go clean the bugs off my windshield or something.
Post edited March 23, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
ddickinson: Thank you.

How are you enjoying the lacklustre Insomnia sale? Did you manage to remove a few games from your wishlist?
I'm done with it at this point. Managed to wipe out a few, then deleted a few more. Will spend the next few days playing rather than sale watching.
EndreWhiteMane: ...
*Steps over the land mine*
*Hops over the trap door over the pit with spikes*
*Cuts the barbed wire*
*Bribes his guard dog with treats*
*Covers over the sprinklers*
*Stand on Endre's lawn and gives him a big silly wave through the window*

*big silly hug*
AgentBirdnest: Oh really? I'll take your word for it. Those Germans have some really strange words! ô__ô
Cute :p
"Mich dünkt, dass Ihr von Naivität beseelt seid, da Ihr diesen Humbug zu glauben vermocht habt" :P

ddickinson: All you are doing is proving my point that you don't know German. First accusing that 100% pure blooded German of not having a German accent in Red Alert, and now supporting my silly words. Next you will be telling me Einstein in Red Alert 2 was also not really a German. :-)

*big silly hug*

How are you this evening?
Of course. I only know High German and some Low German :P
What makes you think that Gunter von Esling is 100% pure blooded German? What is that anyway?

That was actually the German accent i remembered from Red Altert xD

*big silly return hug*

Well i'm doing good ... played some more Grim Dawn...really like that one :)
What about you?
EndreWhiteMane: ...
ddickinson: *Steps over the land mine*
*Hops over the trap door over the pit with spikes*
*Cuts the barbed wire*
*Bribes his guard dog with treats*
*Covers over the sprinklers*
*Stand on Endre's lawn and gives him a big silly wave through the window*

*big silly hug*
:-)
Ixamyakxim: LOL thanks - I worry too much about such things!
You haven't given me a reason to either ignore or scream at you. So don't worry. =)

One item of potential interest, given your mention of Dark Souls. You might want to check out a recently released title called Salt and Sanctuary. It's only out for PS 4 and PS Vita now, but it's also getting a PC port in the near future.
CarrionCrow: I'm done with it at this point. Managed to wipe out a few, then deleted a few more. Will spend the next few days playing rather than sale watching.
It is definitely not as fun this year. No gifting (unless you are fast enough to use the work around, like the lovely Moonshine) and very small quantities, so you miss them if you are not super quick. So no time to quickly check the game for the most part. Did GOG give an idea of how long the promo will last? I know it said until all stocks are gone, but I did not know if they had a date in mind as they won't let it go on forever. And surly we will get to see Jack at least once?
ddickinson: And surly we will get to see Jack at least once?
Probably not..... :/
Post edited March 23, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Of course. I only know High German and some Low German :P
What makes you think that Gunter von Esling is 100% pure blooded German? What is that anyway?

That was actually the German accent i remembered from Red Altert xD

*big silly return hug*

Well i'm doing good ... played some more Grim Dawn...really like that one :)
What about you?
Nope, not believing you. I think you are just a Welshman pretending to be German. But the real question is why? o_O

*more silly hugs*

That is good to hear. I have not looked at Grim Dawn yet, but I am glad to hear you are liking it.

If you exclude health stuff then I am doing good, thank you. *big hug*

EndreWhiteMane: :-)
Any improvements with your head since earlier? Or do I need to come have a word with that naughty head for being mean to you?

ElTerprise: Probably not..... :/
I guess that makes it official. Worst Insomnia sale ever. :-)
Post edited March 23, 2016 by ddickinson
Clearly the dog is the only one who thinks I've been at the computer too long. He just showed up at the desk about 10 minutes ago with a mouth full of laundry and tail wagging - and proceeded to demand I play.

So that was fun ;)