It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: Yes, yes we are.

Didn't even last 5 hours.
People were HUNGRY for this sale.
And of course the quantities were super limited, which made things way faster than last time around ...
FearfulSymmetry: Apparently ... Boring! :(
indeed... :-| that was a tiny insomnia... didn't even last overnight hihi :-D
Empress_Owl: indeed... :-| that was a tiny insomnia... didn't even last overnight hihi :-D
Yeah, some insomnia that was! Although trying to grab Jotun might actually turn this into an insomnia after all...
Empress_Owl: indeed... :-| that was a tiny insomnia... didn't even last overnight hihi :-D
It did for the Australians ;-p

Does it mean you will get rid of your shiny new title? :'-|
FearfulSymmetry: And of course the quantities were super limited, which made things way faster than last time around ...
I'm hoping that those things are both predicted and taken into account. And that we might get some mix of new games a little further down the road.

Or it could be that because the last insomnia had to be cut short. This time they played it safed and erred on the side of too little.
We'll see how it plays out.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by j0ekerr
FearfulSymmetry: Yeah, some insomnia that was! Although trying to grab Jotun might actually turn this into an insomnia after all...
Haha, yes... :-D at least you still have a goal... :-p
AgentBirdnest: It did for the Australians ;-p

Does it mean you will get rid of your shiny new title? :'-|
Yes, well...
Ho... :-( yes... I need to find a new one. What am I ?...
j0ekerr: I'm hoping that those things are both predicted and taken into account. And that we might get some mix of new games a little further down the road.

Or it could be that because the last insomnia had to be cut short. This time they played it safed and erred on the side of too little.
We'll see how it plays out.
Hm... I dunno ! I doubt we have many new games, as there were already many in that first round... But as Fearful highlighted, the quantities were really tiny... 20... 40... I remember we had 1,000 copies of Theme Park in the last Insomnia promo :-D... And around 10 times more Jack Keane... ^^
Post edited March 21, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Ho... :-( yes... I need to find a new one. What am I ?...
Insomnia Victim :-p
All right, I gotta say, my disappointment is pretty severe. I was really looking forward to another insomnia, but this one is nothing like the previous ones. :(
Empress_Owl: Hm... I dunno ! I doubt we have many new games, as there were already many in that first round... But as Fearful highlighted, the quantities were really tiny... 20... 40... I remember we had 1,000 copies of Theme Park in the last Insomnia promo :-D... And around 10 times more Jack Keane... ^^
True, I seem to remember the last insomnia had much smaller quantities than the first one, in the low hundreds, but this time it was in the tens. which feels a bit ridiculous.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by j0ekerr
... Pillars of Eternity is only -20% discounted now ?..... õ___ô .... is the second round made of less interestind deals ?...
FearfulSymmetry: All right, I gotta say, my disappointment is pretty severe. I was really looking forward to another insomnia, but this one is nothing like the previous ones. :(
Yeah, it's a letdown. Relatively weak discounts, already repeating, gifting restrictions... So what do we look forward to now, if not Insomnia again?
Empress_Owl: ... Pillars of Eternity is only -20% discounted now ?..... õ___ô .... is the second round made of less interestind deals ?...
No, Pillars was discounted by the same amount. Likely the page bugged and showed you the discount for Darkest Dungeons, which came directly afterwards and was 20%.
AgentBirdnest: Insomnia Victim :-p
Hmmm... no. It will be topical for 2.37 hours. I need something which can last :)
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, it's a letdown. Relatively weak discounts, already repeating, gifting restrictions... So what do we look forward to now, if not Insomnia again?
Nothing ... there is nothing to look forward to ...

*dies*

Okay, well, it's not quite that dramatic. But it is a big disappointment. They took away everything that was fun about insomnia.
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, it's a letdown. Relatively weak discounts, already repeating, gifting restrictions... So what do we look forward to now, if not Insomnia again?
At least I'm not missing much... No time for Insomnia, really :-/

*hugs and waves*