It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim: So, what'd I miss? And is it really over already?
Yep. And here's what you missed:
Rebel Galaxy
Reus
Massive Chalice
Stasis
Trine 3
The Escapists: The Walking Dead
Fallen Enchantress: Ultimate Edition
Beyond Good and Evil
Legend of Kay Anniversary
Grandia II Anniversary Edition
Infinifactory
Witcher 2
Dead Synchronicity
Divinity: OS
Stasis
Pillars of Eternity HE
Darkest Dungeon
Witcher 3
Broken Sword series
Olli Olli 2
Fallen Enchantress UE
Runestone Keeper
Shadows Heretic Kingdoms
j0ekerr: Have you ever been left alone at home busy with work while your significant other took the kids away on holiday?

Then you were a Rodriguez.
No... i mean, i usually am the one who leaves on holidays alone with the kids :) [/not a Rodriguez]

Empress_Owl: Beuuuuuuahaaaaaaa ;'-O,',,',''
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, I feel just like that! :(

Lovely drawing by the way. :)
**more comforting hugs** :)
Thanks !!... I made it when I lost my chinchilla, Chanda... :'-| then re-used it when I lost my David Bowie... :'-|,',',,',',,','
Beuuuuuuahaaaaaaa ;'-O,',,',''
Post edited March 21, 2016 by Empress_Owl
FearfulSymmetry:
LOL whoops! ;)

What'd Fallen Enchantress go for? That was a game I was REALLY looking forward to so I snapped it up as soon as it showed up here. Surprised it went on discount so quickly - any idea what the (dollar) price was?
Ixamyakxim: LOL whoops! ;)

What'd Fallen Enchantress go for? That was a game I was REALLY looking forward to so I snapped it up as soon as it showed up here. Surprised it went on discount so quickly - any idea what the (dollar) price was?
9.99 according to Reddit. It might come back around, considering the small quantities.

EDIT: Oh wait, you already have it. Reading is hard. :P
Post edited March 21, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
Empress_Owl: Hihi not bad... but I prefer "professional drawer" :) **hard to please**
Yes... but it's too long :-( The title can only be 16 characters.
"Oubliette Master"
"Owl Featherhands" (like Edward Scissorhands, but...... nevermind :-p)
Empress_Owl: No... i mean, i usually am the one who leaves on holidays alone with the kids :) [/not a Rodriguez]
'
That makes him a Rodríguez.
FearfulSymmetry: EDIT: Oh wait, you already have it. Reading is hard. :P
Yup all set ;) I just wanted to see if it was silly inexpensive - I can live with a few bucks ;) And like I said, the launch discount was a nice one so I had no hesitation grabbing it (which is odd for me - but like I said, it was one of my bigger "wants" of the last few years and I had been dying for a chance to play it - so when it showed up here... yeah, easy call).

I thought the promo details mentioned "new to GoG" games - so Jotun was the only one? Maybe something else is coming (have to admit I was a bit hopeful for Crusader Kings 2 finally showing up).
Ixamyakxim: LOL whoops! ;)

Fallen enchantress just came up for the second time a few minutes ago.

You'll have to wait until the third round.
----
Edit: Ooops, that'll teach me to read the whole post.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by j0ekerr
Ixamyakxim: Yup all set ;) I just wanted to see if it was silly inexpensive - I can live with a few bucks ;) And like I said, the launch discount was a nice one so I had no hesitation grabbing it (which is odd for me - but like I said, it was one of my bigger "wants" of the last few years and I had been dying for a chance to play it - so when it showed up here... yeah, easy call).

I thought the promo details mentioned "new to GoG" games - so Jotun was the only one? Maybe something else is coming (have to admit I was a bit hopeful for Crusader Kings 2 finally showing up).
Yeah, some games are worth purchasing straightaway if you've really been looking forward to them. :)

Well, I've seen some speculation that since they mentioned games more might show up tomorrow or so. Not sure about that, seems a bit weird, but who knows. I'm also not sure if I'd be happy if they decided to go that way. :P
j0ekerr: Fallen enchantress just came up for the second time a few minutes ago.

You'll have to wait until the third round.
----
Edit: Ooops, that'll teach me to read the whole post.
Hey, join the club! We can practice reading comprehension together.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
LOL both of you! Odd that it got two people no?

Looks like this one is going to be over before anyone has TIME to stay up all night! ;)
Ixamyakxim: LOL both of you! Odd that it got two people no?

Looks like this one is going to be over before anyone has TIME to stay up all night! ;)
It's a tricky post, apparently. :P

Yeah, my bed is starting to look pretty appealing. I wanted to wait for Jotun but after reading some more reviews 10 euros might be a bit much for it. I can wait until it drops to 5. :P
Any ideas why it will not let you buy a gift copy of a game if you don't own it? There are nunerous times I don't want a game but want to gift someone said game and look for sales to do it, now GOG is taking that away :-/
trentonlf: Any ideas why it will not let you buy a gift copy of a game if you don't own it? There are nunerous times I don't want a game but want to gift someone said game and look for sales to do it, now GOG is taking that away :-/
Because gog is being stupid?
There is no official reason, lot's of theories are sprouted around, ranging from ban of trading to decreasing server load.
trentonlf: Any ideas why it will not let you buy a gift copy of a game if you don't own it? There are nunerous times I don't want a game but want to gift someone said game and look for sales to do it, now GOG is taking that away :-/
moonshineshadow: Because gog is being stupid?
There is no official reason, lot's of theories are sprouted around, ranging from ban of trading to decreasing server load.
Will cost them a lot of sales from me then. Normally by now I would have a free game and about 15-20 lined up to giveaway. I've bought a total of 2 so far and will likely not buy anymore unless I catch a good deal on a wishlist item.
moonshineshadow: Because gog is being stupid?
trentonlf: Will cost them a lot of sales from me then. Normally by now I would have a free game and about 15-20 lined up to giveaway. I've bought a total of 2 so far and will likely not buy anymore unless I catch a good deal on a wishlist item.
Yeah same here. My wishlist is really short, so I was looking forward to the sale to go on a gifting spree... but I'm not going to buy games I have zero interest in just to buy a gift. Have not bought anything.