It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr:
I'd double check with Support / your library - I bet you got it.
akhliber: Hehe. I have plenty to play anyway, and I'm sure I'll find something else to impulse-buy before the sale is over. I'd not even heard of that one until earlier today, but it looks quite nice. I almost have more fun watching these sales than actually buying new games anyway. :)
Same here, there's plenty to play. Jotun is the first game I was really tempted to buy, though (although Pillars was kind of appealing too). And yep, I like the general excitement as well. :)
Wow thought the birds would be up there for a bit...
Oh lookie there, the pigeons came and went in a matter of seconds.

That's some fast poop.
Got my first GOGbear of the day. Do I get a collector's badge? ;)
Oh no can't be attached for a bit - anyone want to keep an eye out for me for the next few just in case tracker isn't updated?
Ixamyakxim: Oh no can't be attached for a bit - anyone want to keep an eye out for me for the next few just in case tracker isn't updated?
I'll try to keep track. :)
Feeling good about the sale so far. Have managed to pick up a nice variety of items.

For anyone wondering, here's a thread with a list of titles that's being updated. With all the problems on here, the person trying to run the tracker thread is having problems. They posted what I just did as an alternative.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by CarrionCrow
So far I've got nothing, although I only attempted to buy Jotun and nothing else, so most of it's up to me. :P
FearfulSymmetry: Got my first GOGbear of the day. Do I get a collector's badge? ;)
No but you get to kill it, skin it and make a hat out of it.
j0ekerr: No but you get to kill it, skin it and make a hat out of it.
Or a cloak ...

And ... we're into repeats?
Post edited March 21, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
FearfulSymmetry: And ... we're into repeats?
Yes we are. Bit on the sudden side...
FearfulSymmetry: And ... we're into repeats?
Already ? ô___ô
CarrionCrow: Yes we are. Bit on the sudden side...
Yeah ... I'm not really liking this sale so far. It's no fun at all when the surprise is gone. And of course it's almost impossible to actually buy anything, considering the speed at which the games are going.

Empress_Owl: Already ? ô___ô
Apparently ... Boring! :(
Post edited March 21, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
FearfulSymmetry: Or a cloak ...

And ... we're into repeats?
Yes, yes we are.
Didn't even last 5 hours.
People were HUNGRY for this sale.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by j0ekerr