It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Happy Birthday Cecil! ;-)

Morning all.
Hey Endre :)
How are you doing?
Good morning, Endre!
And ElT, who I don't remember seeing today, but am probably wrong!

So... new releases... but... not really. Kinda. Very interesting. Mixed thoughts.
Well, one thing I know for sure: Ashes of the Singularity has the highest requirements I have ever seen o__o
Happiey Birthday Cecil!
Attachments:
hbd.jpg (104 Kb)
Starbound !!!! \o/ wooohoooo !!!
♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, Endre!

So... new releases... but... not really. Kinda. Very interesting. Mixed thoughts.
Well, one thing I know for sure: Ashes of the Singularity has the highest requirements I have ever seen o__o
Wow, Starbound. That's one I've been waiting for for a while. They always said it'd come to Gog, but I didn't expect GOG to start something like early access. I'm not sure wether I consider that to be a good idea, but I think for Starbound I'll make an exception.
http://www.polygon.com/2014/4/22/5625444/starbound-review
OH NO EARLY ACCESS.....But STARBOUND :D

AgentBirdnest: Good morning, Endre!

Hey Agent *big hug*
You haven't seen me...this morning i was only on for a couple of minutes before i had to leave for university quickly :)
How are you?
superstande: Happiey Birthday Cecil!
Hoooooooo :-o ..... so beautiful !!
Empress_Owl: Starbound !!!! \o/ wooohoooo !!!
♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪
*joins the dancing * :D
Empress_Owl: Heh... why not ! After all, Steam sells The Witcher games as well... It's GOG (CD Projekt, sorry)'s stuff... :-)
AgentBirdnest: Plus, Ubisoft has their own store, and they release games on both GOG and Steam :-)
Because otherwise nobody would buy it, as it is just THAT bad.
About time GOG stopped losing so many sales to the early access place.
Mixed emotions but it just had to happen, Starbound will probably be in early access for another 12 years.
EndreWhiteMane: About time GOG stopped losing so many sales to the early access place.
Mixed emotions but it just had to happen, Starbound will probably be in early access for another 12 years.
Yeah, mixed emotions here too... I'm not a big fan of early access. I tried twice and was burned twice, so I'm very cautious. But, if everyone else is doing it, I will too [/awesome at peer pressure] B-|

In any case, I think it's good that early access is here, as long as GOG keeps at least a little bit of quality control. I won't leave this thread for a couple days though, because I'm afraid of the rage on the outside :-p
EndreWhiteMane: About time GOG stopped losing so many sales to the early access place.
Was probably a good decision from GOG - as long as they curate those properly and we won't be overrun by Early Access titles...

Yep. that might be the case but i'm very happy to see it here nonetheless :)
ElTerprise: Was probably a good decision from GOG - as long as they curate those properly and we won't be overrun by Early Access titles...

Yep. that might be the case but i'm very happy to see it here nonetheless :)
The 2 week NQA refund policy makes it work for me. It pretty well covers my complaint about no demos.
EndreWhiteMane: The 2 week NQA refund policy makes it work for me. It pretty well covers my complaint about no demos.
Yes. That seems pretty good. And i just bought Starbound :)

I'm really interested in Ashes of the Singularity but that game will never run on my current machine...oh boy...
What the hell ELT! >:-(

I am gone for a while and you bring Early Access to GOG. We all know this is not going to end well. Who the hell wants to pay to beta test an incomplete game? You evil, evil German. :-)

(One of them really looks like Terraria to me.)

*big silly hug*

Hello, lovely people of the thread of Fred. How are you all today? I hope you are all doing well and have been behaving yourselves? My chat doesn't seem to want to load, so sorry if anyone has sent me a message and I don't respond.

So, did I miss anything fun? Who got the 88,888th post? Did Owl manage to get it like she wanted?

*hugs, waves, funny looks* :-)