It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*waves at Hyper and ElT*
Hope your mornings are going well!

Stilton: How are you doing today?
I'm doing good. Woke up early with some nastier-than-usual nausea, but thankfully it is finally passing. *relieved* u__u ... Might even try eating in a few minutes :-)

I've got a computer to clean today... The fans are getting a bit noisy, after gathering too much dust. I'll take the computer out back and shoot it later (with some compressed air, of course :-))
AgentBirdnest: **Crosses fingers**
Maybe you just need to call it something other than "pirate"... Tell her that you want to install "ninja" stuff instead ;-p

**Thank you hug** (Already starting to feel better.)
Hum... I doubt it will work :)
Empress_Owl: Hehe, hopefully Santa has other plans, because snail delivery would have been a bit too slow anyway ;-p
So, on the contrary, I force him to find a plan B, so every little French boys and girls have their gifts in time :-) ... voilà.
Wow, that is very generous from you and your partner... (i'm not surprised). Maybe if everyone (many persons in their circle) is helping a little, it will be possible for them to stay in their house, and it won't be too difficult for you, helping people, either ?... anyway, I hope you'll find a solution. And you're really a great person.
(and yes I'm having fun with the sale ! I already went on a spending spree yesterday, and bought the witcher 3, as I had been drooling in front of the box for months (I'm not reasonable at all... tant pis ! :">)... I was as excited and happy as a little owlet opening her christmas gifts... hihi :">). Now I'm planning my 'real' christmas gifts for the family kids and my secret 'giftee' (we all have a secret santa, and so we have only one gift to make to one another ; except for the kids !)... I'll go do some shopping during my lunch break... so I'll see how much money will be left for the rest of the sale... :)
What about you ? anything that catches your eye ?
But that is why there were lots of them, to make up for the slow delivery. :-)

He should not need too much (well, not compared to the over all cost of the house anyway). They have already payed a lot so far, and with his wives life insurance and what we can get him he should hopefully have enough to keep the house, which will be nice as it is where their kids have grown up and it is a lovely little house. Although I am hoping we can lend him enough so he still has some money left over from the life insurance so he and his daughters can take a trip to somewhere nice to help take their mind of things.

I am glad that you are having lots of fun with the sale and with the christmas gifting.

There are a few gams on my wishlist, but I don't think I will be picking any up. I have been lucky enough to get a few gifts, so I would rather use the money I would have spent on myself on some gifts for others instead.

Oh, and just a little children's Christmas cartoon for you that me and Agent were talking about. It a a musical cartoon about a little boy and a snowman who comes alive. There are no spoken words (except for one song), just music. With an introduction from David Bowie. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXEoqb0_mrg

*big hug*
Post edited December 03, 2015 by ddickinson
AgentBirdnest: *waves at Hyper and ElT*

I'm doing good. Woke up early with some nastier-than-usual nausea, but thankfully it is finally passing. *relieved* u__u ... Might even try eating in a few minutes :-)

I've got a computer to clean today... The fans are getting a bit noisy, after gathering too much dust. I'll take the computer out back and shoot it later (with some compressed air, of course :-))
Greetings Agent *big twug*
I'm fine - how are you?
HypersomniacLive: Just a very quick hello to offer you all some squirrel coffee, not that I imagine anyone needs extra coffee with the Winter Sale.

Hope you're all doing well, getting ready for a nice relaxing weekend, and enjoying the sale.

And to those not doing so good, wishing things to get much better before the season holidays, so that you can all have a great time.
Hello Hyper !!!
It's been a while since I last saw you around :)
Thanks for the coffee, and the kind words !
I hope you're doing great as well !! take care !! :))
ElTerprise: Greetings Agent *big twug*
I'm fine - how are you?
*re-twug* :-)
I'm quite good. Just about to eat some breakfast and do a couple other things, so I'll be stepping away for a short little while.
ddickinson: But that is why there were lots of them, to make up for the slow delivery. :-)

He should not need too much (well, not compared to the over all cost of the house anyway). They have already payed a lot so far, and with his wives life insurance and what we can get him he should hopefully have enough to keep the house, which will be nice as it is where their kids have grown up and it is a lovely little house. Although I am hoping we can lend him enough so he still has some money left over from the life insurance so he and his daughters can take a trip to somewhere nice to help take their mind of things.

I am glad that you are having lots of fun with the sale and with the christmas gifting.

There are a few gams on my wishlist, but I don't think I will be picking any up. I have been lucky enough to get a few gifts, so I would rather use the money I would have spent on myself on some gifts for others instead.

Oh, and just a little children's Christmas cartoon for you that me and Agent were talking about. It a a musical cartoon about a little boy and a snowman who comes alive. There are no spoken words (except for one song), just music. With an introduction from David Bowie. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXEoqb0_mrg

*big hug*
Great, if things can be solved like that :))
Ho, nice :) good luck for your gifts then !
A cartoon with a David Bowie intro (which I've never seen) ? ô___ô .... awesome !!! I shall watch it later though, because I can't right now... :-(
**Big hug back**
Hello guys how are you? :) I'm back from school! :)
And yay!!! I got my first star! :)
Post edited December 03, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
AgentBirdnest: *re-twug* :-)
I'm quite good. Just about to eat some breakfast and do a couple other things, so I'll be stepping away for a short little while.
Glad to hear that - enjoy yor meal then. I'll be stepping away for a moment as well as i need to make me some moar coffee ;)
AgentBirdnest: *waves at Hyper and ElT*

Stilton: How are you doing today?
AgentBirdnest: I'm doing good. Woke up early with some nastier-than-usual nausea, but thankfully it is finally passing. *relieved* u__u ... Might even try eating in a few minutes :-)

Not being a Murican, I'm picturing a resolute but compassionate cowboy leading an aged horse behind the barn, both with their heads bowed, the cowboy with a rifle in his hand.

The music builds and then there's a single shot followed by dreadful silence...

But its OK, the cowboy is teaching his horse to use a gun 'cause there's no telling what might happen way out there on the prairie.

I like happy endings. :-)
Empress_Owl: Great, if things can be solved like that :))
A cartoon with a David Bowie intro (which I've never seen) ? ô___ô .... awesome !!! I shall watch it later though, because I can't right now... :-(
**Big hug back**
He is only in it briefly, but the cartoon is a lovely little animation from the early 1980s. It is a family friendly cartoon, so you could watch with your Owlets if you wanted to. The only part with dialog is one song, but apart from that there are no spoken words.

*big return hug*

Stilton: Not being a Murican, I'm picturing a resolute but compassionate cowboy leading an aged horse behind the barn, both with their heads bowed, the cowboy with a rifle in his hand.

But its OK, the cowboy is teaching his horse to use a gun 'cause there's no telling what might happen way out there on the prairie.

I was kind of hoping the twist was going to be the horse walking out holding the gun after killing the cowboy and looking annoyed that the cowboy had tried to shoot the horse first. :-)

Yes, that's right, the horse I was picturing was walking on two legs holding a gun. It also had a holster on and a cowboy hat. A bit like this one from the old cartoon Bravestarr. :-)

http://application.denofgeek.com/pics/tv/bsr01.jpg
Post edited December 03, 2015 by ddickinson
Empress_Owl: Great, if things can be solved like that :))
**Big hug back**
ddickinson: He is only in it briefly, but the cartoon is a lovely little animation from the early 1980s. It is a family friendly cartoon, so you could watch with your Owlets if you wanted to. The only part with dialog is one song, but apart from that there are no spoken words.

*big return hug*

Stilton: Not being a Murican, I'm picturing a resolute but compassionate cowboy leading an aged horse behind the barn, both with their heads bowed, the cowboy with a rifle in his hand.

ddickinson: I was kind of hoping the twist was going to be the horse walking out holding the gun after killing the cowboy and looking annoyed that the cowboy had tried to shoot the horse first. :-)

Yes, that's right, the horse I was picturing was walking on two legs holding a gun. It also had a holster on and a cowboy hat. A bit like this one from the old cartoon Bravestarr. :-)

http://application.denofgeek.com/pics/tv/bsr01.jpg
That's just silly... ;-)
Post edited December 03, 2015 by Stilton
Stilton: That's just silly... ;-)
I know, the silly horse forgot his hat. :-)
Stilton: That's just silly... ;-)
ddickinson: I know, the silly horse forgot his hat. :-)
Its nice being able to turn something 'normal' into something humourous or surreal. I've known some incredibly serious people in my time, and its a wonder they haven't shattered like old china. So dour and dreary. Each to their own, I suppose. But a tickle is a definite requirement from time to time.
*tired round of hugs*