It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Obviously my title is having little effect on you heathen pumpkin wasters. ;)
Hey, I'm with you. Definitely one of my 14 favourite types of pie :-)
Stilton: I always have the Halloween spirit somewhere nearby :-) Life would be far too dreary without it. I watched The Devil Rides Out yesterday, one of my favourite Hammer films. The wonderful Charles Gray was perfect for sinister roles like Mocata.

Have you seen Night of the Demon? That's a perfect Halloween film.
superstande: Nope... Thanks for the tip :)
I was thinking of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBHau4HeTZY ... but maybe it's more bizarre and funny than scary :)
Definitely one to see with friends!

I've got a ton of horror films and its always a bit of a sticking point which ones to watch on the day. Later I'll probably have some more Hammer, maybe Dracula followed by The Curse of Frankenstein. But I'm still unsure about tomorrow.
Stilton: In GOGspeak 'chat' is actually a near translation of a common English word used for things which fail continually and cause more problems than they're worth. To understand it fully you need to substitute the 'h' and 't' for an 'r' and 'p'.
CarrionCrow: It'd be nice if it worked properly. Was going to mention how badly PM's could be delayed and that chat worked better, but really it's just different flavors of brokenness. PM's would get stuck for hours before showing up, but chat doesn't show notifications so you might not notice someone trying to talk to you for hours or day. It all sucks.
For me, chat's latest quirk is to tell me I have three messages to be read, but in reality there's only one. Lucky I'm not insecure, or the disappointment would become too upsetting to cope with.
Stilton: I always have the Halloween spirit somewhere nearby :-) Life would be far too dreary without it. I watched The Devil Rides Out yesterday, one of my favourite Hammer films. The wonderful Charles Gray was perfect for sinister roles like Mocata.

Have you seen Night of the Demon? That's a perfect Halloween film.
superstande: Nope... Thanks for the tip :)
Night of the Demon seems to be available here.
Post edited October 30, 2015 by Stilton
moonshineshadow: Pumpkins? I got this nice pumpkin that I'll turn into a tasty soup tomorrow :P
Don't like pumpkin, but my wife has a supposedly very awesome recipe for a soup.

*Ooooof*

Guests are leaving... about three quarters and there should be... quiet...
Post edited October 30, 2015 by toxicTom
I'm still very sick and there's this medicine that tastes rotten but I need to get better.
moonshineshadow: Pumpkins? I got this nice pumpkin that I'll turn into a tasty soup tomorrow :P
toxicTom: Don't like pumpkin, but my wife has a supposedly very awesome recipe for a soup.

*Ooooof*

Guests are leaving... about three quarters and there should be... quiet...
Want a hug?
Stilton: Oooh, if I didn't know you like I do....

Enjoy your soup while I think about what I could have carved out of your pumpkin :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Obviously my title is having little effect on you heathen pumpkin wasters. ;)
I would agree that carving them is a waste, but turning them into tasty food. Nope. That is no waste even if it is not your beloved pie :P
l0rdtr3k: I'm still very sick and there's this medicine that tastes rotten but I need to get better. Want a hug?
Sure... could really need one.
l0rdtr3k: I'm still very sick and there's this medicine that tastes rotten but I need to get better. Want a hug?
toxicTom: Sure... could really need one.
*hugs Tom*
*return hugs*
Stilton: For me, chat's latest quirk is to tell me I have three messages to be read, but in reality there's only one. Lucky I'm not insecure, or the disappointment would become too upsetting to cope with.
I'm not sure...you have always struck me as the painfully insecure, sensitive to a fault kind of person...;)
Just killed the lights and lit a candle here. Its a pretty hefty thing dripping wax and stood in a sort of churchy-gothic style pewter candlestick. I've come over all creepy-cozy :-) Now I need a vampire to pay a visit...
Stilton: For me, chat's latest quirk is to tell me I have three messages to be read, but in reality there's only one. Lucky I'm not insecure, or the disappointment would become too upsetting to cope with.
CarrionCrow: I'm not sure...you have always struck me as the painfully insecure, sensitive to a fault kind of person...;)
Combining a sensitive nature with the image of a six foot ten Viking doesn't quite work, does it :P
Post edited October 30, 2015 by Stilton
Chat is currently terribly broken. A message from DD to me disappeared entirely (but she could see it was missing). Also if I write to someone, that message shows as notification for a few minutes after.

Stilton: Just killed the lights and lit a candle here. Its a pretty hefty thing dripping wax and stood in a sort of churchy-gothic style pewter candlestick. I've come over all creepy-cozy :-) Now I need a vampire to pay a visit...
Time to play VtM:B, if you have it.
toxicTom: Chat is currently terribly broken. A message from DD to me disappeared entirely (but she could see it was missing). Also if I write to someone, that message shows as notification for a few minutes after.

Stilton: Just killed the lights and lit a candle here. Its a pretty hefty thing dripping wax and stood in a sort of churchy-gothic style pewter candlestick. I've come over all creepy-cozy :-) Now I need a vampire to pay a visit...
toxicTom: Time to play VtM:B, if you have it.
I played Vampire the Masquerade a while back and it was missing something for me, I think because it strayed too far from its supposed vampire theme.

I've been pointing and clicking my way through Dracula - The Resurrection for a little while, which, although old, is really rather enjoyable. It has the feel of its source material and is nice to look at, too, so I'm pleased with it :-)
Stilton: Combining a sensitive nature with the image of a six foot ten Viking doesn't quite work, does it :P
Sensitive is one thing. Obsessive over chat messages? That doesn't sound like you, whether you're 6 foot 10 or 3 and a half.

And now, it's time for errands. Yay. Back in a bit.
Post edited October 30, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Stilton: Combining a sensitive nature with the image of a six foot ten Viking doesn't quite work, does it :P
CarrionCrow: Sensitive is one thing. Obsessive over chat messages? That doesn't sound like you, whether you're 6 foot 10 or 3 and a half.

And now, it's time for errands. Yay. Back in a bit.
If you find a pumpkin, grab it for me....
Stilton: I played Vampire the Masquerade a while back and it was missing something for me, I think because it strayed too far from its supposed vampire theme.

I've been pointing and clicking my way through Dracula - The Resurrection for a little while, which, although old, is really rather enjoyable. It has the feel of its source material and is nice to look at, too, so I'm pleased with it :-)
Which one? Redemption or Bloodlines? Because in the case of Bloodlines I think it's one of the most fascinating Vampire-themed games ever. Redemption is a nice little RPG, but certainly not great.
Stilton: If you find a pumpkin, grab it for me....
For one moment I saw "If you find a pumpgun...." 0_o