It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

toxicTom: *doubtful look*

;-)

Only two hours to go...
uh... well... wow that's a big party then?
I remember this one time... my wife's sister's daughter... niece, I think she is :) anyway... we spent a week travelling together with my wife and her sister & her daughter who was about 4 years then... man she was annoying... always interested in what I was doing and following me around, imitating me... but it was kinda fun too. And my wife let me drink beer on afternoons :)

Alright, I think I'm ready to give up on trying to ever finish even 50% of my games :) Man, it's just impossible...
Just bought Humble weekly's games except the last two... and two from gog's halloween sale... I'm maybe halfway with wasteland 2... and thinking about hard west... :)
Post edited October 30, 2015 by superstande
Solemn hello, folks....

I just got back from a fruitless pumpkin recce after checking all of the possible outlets, and I'm disappointed because there are absolutely no pumpkins to be found, not here anyway, not in these parts.

That last bit sounds familiar...

Still, I went on foot (feet) and got a good brisk workout, so its not all bad :) There's a slim chance I might find one tomorrow, and if not, then its extra ale and more horror films followed by baying at the moon in the garden, and screw the neighbours :-)
superstande: Alright, I think I'm ready to give up on trying to ever finish even 50% of my games :) Man, it's just impossible...
Just bought Humble weekly's games except the last two... and two from gog's halloween sale... I'm maybe halfway with wasteland 2... and thinking about hard west... :)
It's not impossible. It's just going to take a while...

Also considering Hard West, just not sure if I can get my computer to run it. It looks really frigging good, regardless.

Stilton: Solemn hello, folks....

I just got back from a fruitless pumpkin recce after checking all of the possible outlets, and I'm disappointed because there are absolutely no pumpkins to be found, not here anyway, not in these parts.

Still, I went on foot (feet) and got a good brisk workout, so its not all bad :) There's a slim chance I might find one tomorrow, and if not, then its extra ale and more horror films followed by baying at the moon in the garden, and screw the neighbours :-)
Sorry to hear about your pumpkin shortage. Good thing you couldn't hear me as I read what you typed, since I went from "well, that sucks" to laughing hysterically. Can't imagine why, though.

If the neighbors aren't howling with you, then they just aren't fun, and as such should be avoided whenever possible.
Post edited October 30, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Stilton: Solemn hello, folks....

CarrionCrow: Sorry to hear about your pumpkin shortage. Good thing you couldn't hear me as I read what you typed, since I went from "well, that sucks" to laughing hysterically. Can't imagine why, though.

If the neighbors aren't howling with you, then they just aren't fun, and as such should be avoided whenever possible.
-laughing- There's a whole lot of mileage in that one yet :-)

And if the neighbours aren't howling with me I'll bite their heads off, werewolf style - I'll have my pumpkins then! (after I scrape all the muck out and light a few candles...)
Stilton: -laughing- There's a whole lot of mileage in that one yet :-)

And if the neighbours aren't howling with me I'll bite their heads off, werewolf style - I'll have my pumpkins then! (after I scrape all the muck out and light a few candles...)
Oh yeah. That horse will be beaten to a fine paste, scraped up, squeezed into a sausage casing, then pummeled further with heavy mallets.

Hmm. That's an option. Labor-intensive, though. Also, keeping them outside tends to end with people asking awkward questions.

Also, when you have a moment, feel free to check your chat. Figuring I should mention it here since chat seems a bit broken overall right now.
I heard "screw the neighbors" and wanted to show my support :-)
Hey, I just found my chat dripping with wax, and entrails, and blood... How perfect :-)

And there was a crow flying away cawing something about hoping that was enough zazz...

Deafen Crow with +1 ninja gift key tapping, please!!!!!!
Pumpkins? I got this nice pumpkin that I'll turn into a tasty soup tomorrow :P
Stilton, glad to see you still have the Halloween spirit going on :)

Just watched The Mummy (1999) which was fun. Maybe something a bit more "proper" scary next.
moonshineshadow: Pumpkins? I got this nice pumpkin that I'll turn into a tasty soup tomorrow :P
Oooh, if I didn't know you like I do....

Enjoy your soup while I think about what I could have carved out of your pumpkin :-)
superstande: Stilton, glad to see you still have the Halloween spirit going on :)

Just watched The Mummy (1999) which was fun. Maybe something a bit more "proper" scary next.
I always have the Halloween spirit somewhere nearby :-) Life would be far too dreary without it. I watched The Devil Rides Out yesterday, one of my favourite Hammer films. The wonderful Charles Gray was perfect for sinister roles like Mocata.

Have you seen Night of the Demon? That's a perfect Halloween film.
AgentBirdnest: I heard "screw the neighbors" and wanted to show my support :-)
That's what I like to hear!
Attachments:
Post edited October 30, 2015 by Stilton
moonshineshadow: Pumpkins? I got this nice pumpkin that I'll turn into a tasty soup tomorrow :P
Stilton: Oooh, if I didn't know you like I do....

Enjoy your soup while I think about what I could have carved out of your pumpkin :-)
Obviously my title is having little effect on you heathen pumpkin wasters. ;)
Stilton: -laughing- There's a whole lot of mileage in that one yet :-)

CarrionCrow: Oh yeah. That horse will be beaten to a fine paste, scraped up, squeezed into a sausage casing, then pummeled further with heavy mallets.

Hmm. That's an option. Labor-intensive, though. Also, keeping them outside tends to end with people asking awkward questions.

Also, when you have a moment, feel free to check your chat. Figuring I should mention it here since chat seems a bit broken overall right now.
In GOGspeak 'chat' is actually a near translation of a common English word used for things which fail continually and cause more problems than they're worth. To understand it fully you need to substitute the 'h' and 't' for an 'r' and 'p'.
Stilton: I always have the Halloween spirit somewhere nearby :-) Life would be far too dreary without it. I watched The Devil Rides Out yesterday, one of my favourite Hammer films. The wonderful Charles Gray was perfect for sinister roles like Mocata.

Have you seen Night of the Demon? That's a perfect Halloween film.
Nope... Thanks for the tip :)
I was thinking of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBHau4HeTZY ... but maybe it's more bizarre and funny than scary :)
Stilton: In GOGspeak 'chat' is actually a near translation of a common English word used for things which fail continually and cause more problems than they're worth. To understand it fully you need to substitute the 'h' and 't' for an 'r' and 'p'.
It'd be nice if it worked properly. Was going to mention how badly PM's could be delayed and that chat worked better, but really it's just different flavors of brokenness. PM's would get stuck for hours before showing up, but chat doesn't show notifications so you might not notice someone trying to talk to you for hours or day. It all sucks.
Stilton: Oooh, if I didn't know you like I do....

EndreWhiteMane: Obviously my title is having little effect on you heathen pumpkin wasters. ;)
To be honest I've often felt a bit guilty not using all that delicious stuff inside, and I'm not actually that bothered about not having a pumpkin this time around, because they're far better either alive of being eaten. I'd much rather use the neighbours' heads... Halloween's in the black and corrupted heart, after all ;-}