It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good evening folks :)

Soccorro: How are you people!!!?? Just otdered a pizza!!! 4 weeks for myself! My parents are in turkey woooohhooooo!!
Sounds awesome, digga :D
I'm good thanks :)
Post edited September 19, 2015 by ElTerprise
Soccorro: a mess!? Haha!!! IN RUINS!!!!
Ixamyakxim: So, when's the party? ;) I'm guessing BYOB and LAN machine? Donkey (somewhat) optional?
:D gonna invite some people over monday and destroy this place!
Yarrr tis be time to divvy up the loot!

Come by and we will 'ave a swill o' grog!
Just stopping in to say hello! I hope you're all enjoying your weekend! I've had one of my better days in quite some time, both physically and emotionally. It's felt like a vacation or holiday or something for some reason, though I can't place why. Enjoying a vanilla porter and some music while the lady reads and the pup goes back and forth between chewing his Jawa and using it as a pillow.
:)
*hugs and waves all around*
It's 12:20 and talk like a pirate day is now over I don't have to talk like a pirate anymore.

I just dont wannae stop. YARRRR!

Avast, them lilly livered chum chugging blaggards be again under me porthole again.

I think they be called chavs in th' mainland.
They be very annoying.
Post edited September 20, 2015 by j0ekerr
akhliber: Just stopping in to say hello! I hope you're all enjoying your weekend! I've had one of my better days in quite some time, both physically and emotionally. It's felt like a vacation or holiday or something for some reason, though I can't place why. Enjoying a vanilla porter and some music while the lady reads and the pup goes back and forth between chewing his Jawa and using it as a pillow.
:)
*hugs and waves all around*
Good for you, glad to hear it was a great day!
You're exactly right, it feels like a holiday when out of nowhere you have a really good day.
I have just a few every year and they're much enjoyed.
Hope yours lasts forever. :-)
j0ekerr: It's 12:20 and talk like a pirate day is now over I don't have to talk like a pirate anymore.

I just dont wannae stop. YARRRR!

Avast, them lilly livered chum chugging blaggards be again under me porthole again.

I think they be called chavs in th' mainland.
They be very annoying.
Do you have a pub nearby or do they just choose there as a hangout spot?
I'd be boiling some oil to pour on the bilge rats.
Arrr.
Post edited September 20, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
I just noticed this in my library. XD Man I need a life! :P
Attachments:
games.jpg (56 Kb)
tinyE: I just noticed this in my library. XD Man I need a life! :P
What is Satan doing in your library? Buy another game. Quick!
tinyE: I just noticed this in my library. XD Man I need a life! :P
EndreWhiteMane: What is Satan doing in your library? Buy another game. Quick!
Yeah, because I need another game. Shit, I had no clue I had that many. XD Like I could ever play them in my lifetime.
tinyE: Yeah, because I need another game. Shit, I had no clue I had that many. XD Like I could ever play them in my lifetime.
You have 99 more GOG games than me but I have countless others in other places so in the same boat.
Always nice to have a lifetime supply of things, literally. :)
Post edited September 20, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
tinyE: Yeah, because I need another game. Shit, I had no clue I had that many. XD Like I could ever play them in my lifetime.
I calculated that at my current buy/play ratio it will take me around twenty years to finish my backlog :P
But for the moment the goal is to reach 40% finished before buying a new game.
Post edited September 20, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: I calculated that at my current buy/play ratio it will take me around twenty years to finish my backlog :P
So, next game purchase in what, 8-9 years?
You will never make it. :-)
You actually want to play the games? :P

Oh and i'm in the same boat xD
moonshineshadow: I calculated that at my current buy/play ratio it will take me around twenty years to finish my backlog :P
EndreWhiteMane: So, next game purchase in what, 8-9 years?
You will never make it. :-)
Nah, I am already at 38%, should not be a problem. Except if gog brings one of the 3 games I would instantly buy :P
moonshineshadow: Nah, I am already at 38%, should not be a problem. Except if gog brings one of the 3 games I would instantly buy :P
Lego Indiana Jones?

@Warner: I'm waiting!! ;)
Post edited September 20, 2015 by ElTerprise