It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Not me, I prefer normal eyes and boobs. :-)
omega64: "Normal" can mean many very different things. ;)
Women that look like they're from this planet?
omega64: "Normal" can mean many very different things. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Women that look like they're from this planet?
Hmmm.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Nah, I don't like anime. :P
Some of it is nice. Granted I have not seen any of the new stuff, it got too perverted for my liking.

EndreWhiteMane: See above. :-)
You don't like creepily depicted little girls with giant abnormally boobs that defy the laws of physics? Thank heavens for that, at least we are normal(ish) :-). Between me and you those anime fans are weird. Have you seen some of the games Crow plays? The screen is pretty much 98.5% boobs with some arms and legs sticking out at the side. :-)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Nah, I don't like anime. :P
ddickinson: Some of it is nice. Granted I have not seen any of the new stuff, it got too perverted for my liking.

EndreWhiteMane: See above. :-)
ddickinson: You don't like creepily depicted little girls with giant abnormally boobs that defy the laws of physics? Thank heavens for that, at least we are normal(ish) :-). Between me and you those anime fans are weird. Have you seen some of the games Crow plays? The screen is pretty much 98.5% boobs with some arms and legs sticking out at the side. :-)
There might be 1, maybe 2 that I like other than that...meh.
ddickinson: You don't like creepily depicted little girls with giant abnormally boobs that defy the laws of physics? Thank heavens for that, at least we are normal(ish) :-). Between me and you those anime fans are weird. Have you seen some of the games Crow plays? The screen is pretty much 98.5% boobs with some arms and legs sticking out at the side. :-)
I... I play those too. :l
pimpmonkey2382.313: There might be 1, maybe 2 that I like other than that...meh.
Not even the Ghibli films?
Shame on you.
Post edited July 04, 2016 by omega64
omega64: Ha, you need to link to your phone if you want better matchmaking in Counter Strike. :l
And I thought Microsoft's bullshit was bad.
Bill Gates had nothing on Google or the Gaben.
——————
Also, I just found something out. turns out I had disabled Steam Guard recently. And it was disabled in my steam settings.
That's why it was telling me "no sale"
I've reactivated it again, with the option of emailing the security code. That is a sensible security measure which I can agree with.
But once you activate it. You have a 15 day waiting period.
I dun goofed!
pimpmonkey2382.313: There might be 1, maybe 2 that I like other than that...meh.
Fair enough. I have not seen too many, but I have seen a few, and most of them were quite good.

omega64: I... I play those too. :l
A guy with an octopus avatar who plays anime tentacle and giant boob games. No surprise there. :-)
ddickinson: Fair enough. I have not seen too many, but I have seen a few, and most of them were quite good.

omega64: I... I play those too. :l
ddickinson: A guy with an octopus avatar who plays anime tentacle and giant boob games. No surprise there. :-)
Nooooo, no anime tentacle. xD
Giant boobs are just standard stuff for anime. :P
[insert more cliches]
omega64: Ha, you need to link to your phone if you want better matchmaking in Counter Strike. :l
j0ekerr: And I thought Microsoft's bullshit was bad.
Bill Gates had nothing on Google or the Gaben.
——————
Also, I just found something out. turns out I had disabled Steam Guard recently. And it was disabled in my steam settings.
That's why it was telling me "no sale"
I've reactivated it again, with the option of emailing the security code. That is a sensible security measure which I can agree with.
But once you activate it. You have a 15 day waiting period.
I dun goofed!
I have a neat setup, I use my Google phone as my main number and it forwards to my cell. I give my cell number to places for verification and texts. If someone starts bugging me I just get a new cell number and redo my forwarding.
Works slick, and I have actually only had to do that once.
ddickinson: Fair enough. I have not seen too many, but I have seen a few, and most of them were quite good.

A guy with an octopus avatar who plays anime tentacle and giant boob games. No surprise there. :-)
omega64: Nooooo, no anime tentacle. xD
Giant boobs are just standard stuff for anime. :P
[insert more cliches]
The gigantic 'alien eyes' creep me out.
Post edited July 04, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: The gigantic 'alien eyes' creep me out.
I can't say that has ever bothered me.
Most anime does have that as a feature though.
Give me a sec to find a terrible example of giant eyes in anime.

Edit: added.
Attachments:
eyes.png (146 Kb)
omega64: I can't say that has ever bothered me.

better google wild arms 1 intro. epic also that whistling music
Antimateria: better google wild arms 1 intro. epic also that whistling music
No, just link it to me. :P

Links should work if you just put them in quotes.
Antimateria: better google wild arms 1 intro. epic also that whistling music
omega64: No, just link it to me. :P

Links should work if you just put them in quotes.
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrDV6VksSRU"

it worked.. holy shit!
Post edited July 04, 2016 by Antimateria
I need to get a cheap nes and a cheap SNES game to test out my clone console when it arrives.
omega64: I can't say that has ever bothered me.

Exactly, eyes should not be several times larger than mouths. :-)
The backround image on this page is awful, fortunately the in game stuff is very nice.
https://www.gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_in_the_sky_sc_the