It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Just get Left 4 Dead 2, it includes the maps from the original.
I'm getting both. I'ts only 2 bucks difference.

pimpmonkey2382.313: The best part of that game is knocking down your teammate during a part where the zombies come like crazy at you.
Are you suggesting something?
——————
Been going through my console backlog as well.
Mafia 2 is an exact clone of GTA.
ddickinson: How else would you explain it? Ever wondered why she puts up with him, she must know he is an octopus? Clearly she is getting something from him and only married him for that. Maybe since she is a journalist she wants some kind of story out of it and is using him for that, and another guy for her family? :-)
Play Octodad to find out. :P
EndreWhiteMane: We killed all of the slave owning, capitalist loving traitors. Now we're just a bunch of Trump loving happy idiots. :-)
I'm good today, the dog allowed me to sleep in a bit.
*big hug transferring some of my caffeine induced energy*
ddickinson: Is that better or worse? o_O

I am glad to hear you are doing good. That was nice of your owner to let you have a sleep in. Dogs can be nice to their pets from time to time. :-)

*big hug without the caffeine*
Sadly it might be worse. I guess all we can do is hope our respective countries both get their heads together one of these days.
omega64: Just get Left 4 Dead 2, it includes the maps from the original.
j0ekerr: I'm getting both. I'ts only 2 bucks difference.

pimpmonkey2382.313: The best part of that game is knocking down your teammate during a part where the zombies come like crazy at you.
j0ekerr: Are you suggesting something?
——————
Been going through my console backlog as well.
Mafia 2 is an exact clone of GTA.
Yeah knock someone down when a witch is after them. :P
It seems it was some Percival
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah knock someone down when a witch is after them. :P
Everyone always shoots the witch. (including me)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah knock someone down when a witch is after them. :P
omega64: Everyone always shoots the witch. (including me)
Using a molotov cocktail on your teammates is also some evil fun.
omega64: Everyone always shoots the witch. (including me)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Using a molotov cocktail on your teammates is also some evil fun.
*proceeds to kill teammates constantly in Magicka which ensures we stop after 1/2 chapters*
Bought Dark Messiah Might and Magic and the latest DLC for AoE2, and that concludes my game buying for July. (maybe) :-)
EndreWhiteMane: No complaints here, just engaging in the 'caffeination process'. ;)
Was Magicka any fun solo or were you playing co-op?
Was doing co-op. That game would have some parts that are total frigging garbage to do solo.
On either socom or rainbow six or something. I remember using the username "ProfesstionalTeamKiller" and going into a game and a bunch of people on their microphones laughing. It made me chuckle too.
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs* Pretty excited to be receiving my nes/snes clone system in the mail soon.
That sounds like fun. I know people still play them on emulators, but not many on physical consoles. I hope you have a lot of fun with it when it arrives.

omega64: Play Octodad to find out. :P
I did play it, I just didn't really like it enough to play a lot of it. :-)

EndreWhiteMane: Sadly it might be worse. I guess all we can do is hope our respective countries both get their heads together one of these days.
You could always ask the Canadians to come and help. They could invade the US, destroy your army with their moose stuff, and then you can become the United Canadian States of the Moose. :-)

*nonsense silly hug*
EndreWhiteMane: No complaints here, just engaging in the 'caffeination process'. ;)
Was Magicka any fun solo or were you playing co-op?
CarrionCrow: Was doing co-op. That game would have some parts that are total frigging garbage to do solo.
Seems a universal opinion, glad I didn't buy any more of it. Thanks.
EndreWhiteMane: Sadly it might be worse. I guess all we can do is hope our respective countries both get their heads together one of these days.
ddickinson: You could always ask the Canadians to come and help. They could invade the US, destroy your army with their moose stuff, and then you can become the United Canadian States of the Moose. :-)

*nonsense silly hug*
Makes sense to me, they can use their B-52 sized flies as bombers. :-)
Post edited July 04, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
CarrionCrow: Was doing co-op. That game would have some parts that are total frigging garbage to do solo.
Oh yeah, I saw you were busy yesterday with it.
Steam is like a peephole on the gaming habits of your friends.
Post edited July 04, 2016 by j0ekerr
ddickinson: I did play it, I just didn't really like it enough to play a lot of it. :-)
Controller or keyboard?
Most people (I've spoken to) seem to prefer the controls using a controller.