It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*lights a firecracker*
Good evenoon, sleepy Fred.
AgentBirdnest: *lights a firecracker*
Good evenoon, sleepy Fred.
-pours old coffee on the fuse-

Good afternoon. =)

How's your weekend going?
CarrionCrow: -pours old coffee on the fuse-

Good afternoon. =)

How's your weekend going?
:-p
It's been going okay. I did some overly-stupid stuff today, like trying to run up a rocky hill, which I'll certainly pay for in the morning. But it was fun anyway :-) Otherwise, just been playing Tropico for the last couple hours.

How're things on your end?
AgentBirdnest: :-p
It's been going okay. I did some overly-stupid stuff today, like trying to run up a rocky hill, which I'll certainly pay for in the morning. But it was fun anyway :-) Otherwise, just been playing Tropico for the last couple hours.

How're things on your end?
Normal crap here. Housework, computer stuff, sweating my ass off. That's about it.
Figure I'll play some more Transistor later on, then maybe get back to Resident Evil 4.
You two should get a room together.

It's kinda cute, you both registered at about the same time, have about the same Rep, both from the US and both avian.

And it's Spring over there, nesting season.
Post edited May 15, 2016 by Kleetus
CarrionCrow: Normal crap here. Housework, computer stuff, sweating my ass off. That's about it.
Figure I'll play some more Transistor later on, then maybe get back to Resident Evil 4.
Is Transistor any good? It looks pretty Bastion-y, which is both a good and bad thing, in my opinion :-)
AgentBirdnest: Is Transistor any good? It looks pretty Bastion-y, which is both a good and bad thing, in my opinion :-)
The combat has a turn-based option, but even so, it's feeling more and more like Bastion.
Just got to the point where limiters are introduced. So now I can increase the difficulty of the game...just like Bastion.
Kleetus: You two should get a room together.

It's kinda cute, you both registered at about the same time, have about the same Rep, both from the US and both avian.

And it's Spring over there, nesting season.
And if you rearrange the letters in "CarrionCrow", it almost spells "Worrying Can", which is the nickname of my brother's car. Conspiracy!!! :-O
CarrionCrow: The combat has a turn-based option, but even so, it's feeling more and more like Bastion.
Just got to the point where limiters are introduced. So now I can increase the difficulty of the game...just like Bastion.
And I saw that it has narration just like Bastion :-)
I thought Bastion got a bit boring and repetitive. If this is the same, I think I'd pass.
Post edited May 15, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: And I saw that it has narration just like Bastion :-)
I thought Bastion got a bit boring and repetitive. If this is the same, I think I'd pass.
Yes it does. Your sword talks to you, at length.

I haven't seen any holes to fall into, yet. That's one way it's better than Bastion. -laughs-
CarrionCrow: On an infinitely less serious note, I'm playing Transistor and wondering if Supergiant Games will make their next game with the same narration/voiceover/extra character commenting on everything that both Bastion and Transistor have.
Eventually, them using the same structure for that is going to get old.
TBH IDK what they do just keep Darren Korb (composer) or else they will loose one of the best things they have going.
AgentBirdnest: "Worrying Can", which is the nickname of my brother's car.
Note to self: Whatever type of car AgentBirdnest's brother owns, do not buy it.
mornings.... *yawns*
darn... fell asleep thinking, "I'll get up soon, just a few minutes and I'll start playing BG..."
I have no control over this horrible thing called human body, it seems :)
Hey there, everyone. Good morning/afternoon.

Hope your weekend's going well so far. =)
CarrionCrow: Hey there, everyone. Good morning/afternoon.

Hope your weekend's going well so far. =)
Howdy, Crow! :)

Have you found anything interesting to watch/play?
I'm now in chapter 6 of Baldur's Gate, just got my weekend pizza number 2 :)
All is well here. Hopefully there too.
superstande: Howdy, Crow! :)

Have you found anything interesting to watch/play?
I'm now in chapter 6 of Baldur's Gate, just got my weekend pizza number 2 :)
All is well here. Hopefully there too.
Right now, I'm playing Transistor. It's not perfect, but it's enjoyable enough.

Pizza and Baldur's Gate...that sounds like a good idea all the time. =)

You can do it. And if, like me, you find you can't immediately do it, you can cheese the hell out of the game and win that way. -laughs-

As I remember it, the last boss of Baldur's Gate is a bit of a massive pain in the ass.
Post edited May 15, 2016 by CarrionCrow