It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Fairfox: Yar, whenever I add calories I feel like I'm losing, though (going backwards), even though I know it's unhealthy to be too thin. I'm trying to do less elliptical and treadmill at the gym though, and gain muscle instead of just burning fat.
I could try to offer more suggestions, but I really don't want to unwittingly go the "it's so easy to fix, all you have to do is such-and-such" route. That shit's more than a little patronizing, I think.

In your position, I'd set a weight for myself, a low bar that I can't allow myself to go under, so as to avoid the whole hospitalization, I.V. fluid drips and general health-related clusterfuckery that could occur.

Haven't seen any instances of you being anything but a cool person. As such, I'd rather you not get massively damaged.

(Course, now that I reread this, I just did what I specifically said I didn't want to do.
My apologies for that. The urge to be helpful versus the reality of the situation.
Mental illness isn't that easy. It tends to not give a damn whether you're healthy or not at the end of the day, even when there's a part of you that knows it's going too far.)
Post edited May 14, 2016 by CarrionCrow
On an infinitely less serious note, I'm playing Transistor and wondering if Supergiant Games will make their next game with the same narration/voiceover/extra character commenting on everything that both Bastion and Transistor have.
Eventually, them using the same structure for that is going to get old.
Post edited May 14, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: On an infinitely less serious note, I'm playing Transistor and wondering if Supergiant Games will make their next game with the same narration/voiceover/extra character commenting on everything that both Bastion and Transistor have.
Eventually, them using the same structure for that is going to get old.
I wouldn't mind so much if the gameplay was more exciting.
I really dislike the gameplay in Transistor, Bastion's combat wasn't all that great either but still.

Also actually having Red talk with her sword instead of him just talk to her/himself would be great.
Post edited May 14, 2016 by omega64
Remember how i said i had serious problems with windows 10 because of the may 10 2016 update,well i checked my processes and seems like tiworker.exe was hogging all the cpu and disk.
So i just followed this advice here:
http://www.itphobia.com/windows-modules-installer-worker-high-cpu-usage/

Though i haven't managed to find the step 11 and 12 in the first way it still helped on windows 10

Still lost 2 days of valuable time with trying things before i found this.
Post edited May 14, 2016 by Fonzer
Just saying hello to All Folks Fred. I hope you're all having a lovely weekend! I've enjoyed a few more missions in Mercenary Kings, but that sh*t is getting hard, and fast. Also started the first Sorcery! on my phone and love it so far. Otherwise, the weekend is lending itself to errands and lots of pup time. We're spending much of tomorrow with the lady's parents, so the rest of today is dedicated to pure laziness. :)

It's a coffee-in-the-left-hand, beer-in-the-right kind of day.

*big hugs all around*
akhliber: Just saying hello to All Folks Fred. I hope you're all having a lovely weekend! I've enjoyed a few more missions in Mercenary Kings, but that sh*t is getting hard, and fast.
Yeah, Mercenary Kings really was built for co-op.
omega64: Yeah, Mercenary Kings really was built for co-op.
I was beginning to wonder if this may be the case (or if I'm just plain bad at it) but it is quite fun. The first few missions went by fast but then I hit a wall of hard that I just keep banging my head against. :) Seemed a bit early for that to happen, too, so I'm still pretty sure a good deal of it is just related to how bad I am at it.
I hope you're having a lovely weekend!
*meets a woman* Surprisingly I miss silence and gaming. Man, I wish I would meet a gamer woman. Also one who is more gorgeous.
Tough noodles is all I can say at this point.
omega64: Yeah, Mercenary Kings really was built for co-op.
akhliber: I was beginning to wonder if this may be the case (or if I'm just plain bad at it) but it is quite fun. The first few missions went by fast but then I hit a wall of hard that I just keep banging my head against. :) Seemed a bit early for that to happen, too, so I'm still pretty sure a good deal of it is just related to how bad I am at it.
I hope you're having a lovely weekend!
If you need help I could always join you as I own the game too. :)
(Fairly sure there's an online co-op option)
Enjoy your weekend.
Post edited May 14, 2016 by omega64
omega64: If you need help I could always join you as I own the game too. :)
(Fairly sure there's an online co-op option)
Enjoy your weekend.
I'm not one to play multiplayer often, so I don't have a headset or anything like that, but this is actually one of those games that I think could be really good fun in co-op/multiplayer, so I may well take you up on that. I'm admittedly at half attention at the moment as I'm playing fetch/tug/chase and typing as I go, but if we're not friends on Steam already, my name's the same there as it is here, so feel free to add me if you'd like to co-op sometime (or just to give me another wishlist to peek at). If we added each other recently already, ignore me here. I'm having a "ground control to Major Tom" space-cadet kind of day :)
Antimateria: *meets a woman* Surprisingly I miss silence and gaming. Man, I wish I would meet a gamer woman. Also one who is more gorgeous.
She doesn't exist. And even if she did, she'll be a casual. Sometimes life forces you to choose one thing in the absence of another.
akhliber:
Just sent you an invite. ;)
I have a seperate microphone, just cuz I play CS GO once in a while.
Antimateria: *meets a woman* Surprisingly I miss silence and gaming. Man, I wish I would meet a gamer woman. Also one who is more gorgeous.
Emob78: She doesn't exist. And even if she did, she'll be a casual. Sometimes life forces you to choose one thing in the absence of another.
But I want it all.. =/
deleted