It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: I'm a pretty awful perfectionist too, or at least was. I always failed creative classes in school, because I'd try to get my projects so perfect that I'd miss the deadline and get no grade :-) ... I do a bit better now though.

Woo! So happy you got it. Hopefully it cheers you up a bit, and is plenty of fun :-)

I'm okay... Icing my neck to try to relieve nausea at the moment, and am suddenly considering watching the entire Harry Potter film series again. Not bad :-)
Hahaha, you're really a perfectionist! Can't say I've ever missed a deadline because of it, but it's caused me some sleepless nights. Sometimes I'm a bit too hard on myself. :P

Yep, it does! I'm looking forward to trying it out. :)

Blegh. Stupid nausea, leave Agent alone! *waves threatening finger at Agent's nausea* You know, watching the entire Potter series is not a bad idea. I might do that sometime soon if I can find some spare time. :P
superstande: *grabs a coffee maker and jumps into the bunker*
You'll never get me! I have coffee and internet! :P
So you bring coffee but no soup for us to eat? :-)

FearfulSymmetry: I appreciate it. :)

Yep, hopefully that'll give me some new insights. Unfortunately I'm going to have to start work on this next chapter almost immediately, since we agreed on April 4th as a hand-in date. :P Oh well.

Just being here and talking to all of you is already a pretty good distraction. :P Don't worry, my frustration will pass soon enough. I guess it's just combining with the fact that I'm extremely tired from teaching three classes without the presence of my coach yesterday, which means that everything is hitting a little harder. :P I'll just go to bed early tonight and it'll sort itself out.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully it will improve a bit for tonight. *shoots a stern look at DD's health issues* *big hug to help you get through the next few days* Hopefully this is just a temporary low and it won't last long. :(

*more hugs*
*big good luck with your work hug*

You are bound to feel frustrated after all the work you have put into it. So feel free to vent here all you like. You have been working very hard and you are bound to be tired and when we are tired things can get to us more. You know where my chat is if you ever need to chat or just need someone to yell at to let of some steam. And you can always just yell in Dutch in chat. i promise not to translate it so you can yell all you like to let of steam. *big comforting hug*

I am okay, no need to worry. But thank you. I am used to the ups and downs. At least they are coming less often, so that is a good sign. But I do worry it will mean I won't be able to go to work this week :-(. I am still only shadowing and not allowed to do too much, but I still enjoy being out and about and back at work. But these things can't be helped. And I have some new experimental medication to try, so hopefully they will help. Or do what all the others have done and made me worse, which seems to be my luck recently. :-)

*even more big hugs*
FearfulSymmetry: There's no way I'd manage that! :) But not to worry, I think the deadline is not until June-ish. And thanks. :)

How are you doing? Have you grabbed anything in the sale?
*shouts from the bunker*
Right!
Doing alright... Spring is here, 3 months to go travelling, even less if I can manage it :)
Can't wait for thursday afternoon: start of a 4-day holiday :)
Got Pillars too :) And X-Wing, Saints Row 2-3 and Witcher 3. You could say I went a bit mental :P

Also, anyone with spare time, can I suggest a +1 for Zengold, such a sweet kid, he gifted me a game for no sane reason :P
AgentBirdnest: I'm a pretty awful perfectionist too, or at least was. I always failed creative classes in school, because I'd try to get my projects so perfect that I'd miss the deadline and get no grade :-) ... I do a bit better now though.

Woo! So happy you got it. Hopefully it cheers you up a bit, and is plenty of fun :-)

I'm okay... Icing my neck to try to relieve nausea at the moment, and am suddenly considering watching the entire Harry Potter film series again. Not bad :-)
FearfulSymmetry: Hahaha, you're really a perfectionist! Can't say I've ever missed a deadline because of it, but it's caused me some sleepless nights. Sometimes I'm a bit too hard on myself. :P

Yep, it does! I'm looking forward to trying it out. :)

Blegh. Stupid nausea, leave Agent alone! *waves threatening finger at Agent's nausea* You know, watching the entire Potter series is not a bad idea. I might do that sometime soon if I can find some spare time. :P
Skip anything after the fourth movie. :P
ddickinson: *big good luck with your work hug*

You are bound to feel frustrated after all the work you have put into it. So feel free to vent here all you like. You have been working very hard and you are bound to be tired and when we are tired things can get to us more. You know where my chat is if you ever need to chat or just need someone to yell at to let of some steam. And you can always just yell in Dutch in chat. i promise not to translate it so you can yell all you like to let of steam. *big comforting hug*

I am okay, no need to worry. But thank you. I am used to the ups and downs. At least they are coming less often, so that is a good sign. But I do worry it will mean I won't be able to go to work this week :-(. I am still only shadowing and not allowed to do too much, but I still enjoy being out and about and back at work. But these things can't be helped. And I have some new experimental medication to try, so hopefully they will help. Or do what all the others have done and made me worse, which seems to be my luck recently. :-)

*even more big hugs*
*thank you hug*

Thanks for the offer. :) I've been so exhausted lately I slept nearly twelve hours straight last weekend. Whoops. :P Haha, ranting in Dutch is a pretty funny idea actually, but I'll spare you that. :)

Yep, hopefully those fluctuations will slow down a bit. That way you can know a little bit better what to expect, and what you'll be able to do when. Ugh, yes, it's not fun that you likely won't be able to go to work and be outdoors for a while. As you said, it can't really be helped, but I'll definitely be keeping my fingers crossed you'll be able to go outside and get some change of pace again soon. And I'm going to be thinking positive thoughts about your new medication. This has got to be the one! :P

*even even more hugs*
omega64: Skip anything after the fourth movie. :P
But ... six is my favourite!
superstande: *shouts from the bunker*
Right!
Doing alright... Spring is here, 3 months to go travelling, even less if I can manage it :)
Can't wait for thursday afternoon: start of a 4-day holiday :)
Got Pillars too :) And X-Wing, Saints Row 2-3 and Witcher 3. You could say I went a bit mental :P

Also, anyone with spare time, can I suggest a +1 for Zengold, such a sweet kid, he gifted me a game for no sane reason :P
Hahaha. :P And yes, hopefully Spring will go into full force soon, I could use a little sunshine too. :P

Are you doing anything fun for the holiday? And yep, I'm looking forward to it too. Thursday 10 PM is when my long weekend starts, and I can't wait. :P

I'd have grabbed the Saints Row games too if I didn't already own them on Steam. I really like them. :)
Post edited March 22, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
omega64: Skip anything after the fourth movie. :P
FearfulSymmetry: But ... six is my favourite!
I don't even remember six, xD
Five was awful though. Really awful.
Morning all, sorry some of you aren't feeling the best today, hope things improve soon.
My brain is still playing fun little games with me today but I'm pretty used to that by now.
*hugs, waves, ham and eggs*
omega64: I don't even remember six, xD
Five was awful though. Really awful.
Six is pretty funny in my opinion. But I might just be biased because the sixth book is my favourite as well.

Yeah, five is terrible. Such a drag. I could do with skipping that one. But then I hate the fifth book too. Somehow those things go hand in hand for me. :P
FearfulSymmetry: *thank you hug*

Thanks for the offer. :) I've been so exhausted lately I slept nearly twelve hours straight last weekend. Whoops. :P Haha, ranting in Dutch is a pretty funny idea actually, but I'll spare you that. :)

Yep, hopefully those fluctuations will slow down a bit. That way you can know a little bit better what to expect, and what you'll be able to do when. Ugh, yes, it's not fun that you likely won't be able to go to work and be outdoors for a while. As you said, it can't really be helped, but I'll definitely be keeping my fingers crossed you'll be able to go outside and get some change of pace again soon. And I'm going to be thinking positive thoughts about your new medication. This has got to be the one! :P

*even even more hugs*
Well the offer is there for you anytime to talk or to just be there to listen. And if you decide to rand and yell I promise I won't ever translate anything so you can say what ever you like to get it off your chest.

I am not too sure about the medication, so far nothing has worked and they have often made things worse. But, I am getting better without the medication, so at least if they don't work I can stop them and know that I am still getting better. The new medication will/should help, so it would be great if they did work, but if not it is no real loss.

*big thank you hug*
EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, sorry some of you aren't feeling the best today, hope things improve soon.
My brain is still playing fun little games with me today but I'm pretty used to that by now.
Hey Endre, I hope you'll feel a bit better soon. *big hug*
EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, sorry some of you aren't feeling the best today, hope things improve soon.
*big still hoping you feel better very soon hug*

If it is okay to ask, do you know when you will get your results back from the doctors and know more?
"Haha, ranting in Dutch is a pretty funny idea actually, but I'll spare you that. :)"
I could unleash a Dutch rant on you, though I doubt that would help.

Damn you quotes.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by omega64
ddickinson: Well the offer is there for you anytime to talk or to just be there to listen. And if you decide to rand and yell I promise I won't ever translate anything so you can say what ever you like to get it off your chest.

I am not too sure about the medication, so far nothing has worked and they have often made things worse. But, I am getting better without the medication, so at least if they don't work I can stop them and know that I am still getting better. The new medication will/should help, so it would be great if they did work, but if not it is no real loss.

*big thank you hug*
Thank you very much. :)

That's good to hear. It's much more awesome if your own body is able to take care of it, since that means you won't have to rely on medicine as much. Still, it would be great if this one did what it's supposed to. :)

So, how have you been liking the sale, DD? Did you get anything or have you been avoiding the sale altogether because of the silly no gifting thing?
omega64: ...
Well, if you want to rant go right ahead. I won't tell. :P
Post edited March 22, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
ddickinson: So you bring coffee but no soup for us to eat? :-)
Argh! I panicked and forgot the most important ingredient of Hiding From Potterists Plan!
HFPP for short, quite catchy, eh?
Alright... we shall pick a volunteer to fetch the soup... :P
superstande: Argh! I panicked and forgot the most important ingredient of Hiding From Potterists Plan!
HFPP for short, quite catchy, eh?
Alright... we shall pick a volunteer to fetch the soup... :P
Mwahahahaha! There is no escape! There's nowhere you can hide that we won't find you! :P