It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think I'm starting to get Meat Boy flashbacks listening to the soundtrack...

Pretty sure that game has the best soundtrack I've ever shut off due to kinda going insane listening to it loop as I died again, and again, and again...
And calling it a night as well, need to leave before DD comes back. ;-P

Night everyone!
Need to get some sleep, busy day tomorrow *good night hugs and waves*
HypersomniacLive: And calling it a night as well, need to leave before DD comes back. ;-P

Night everyone!
Run Luke, Run! :-)
Night Hyper.
moonshineshadow: Need to get some sleep, busy day tomorrow *good night hugs and waves*
Night Moon, sleep well.
Post edited May 08, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
HypersomniacLive: And calling it a night as well, need to leave before DD comes back. ;-P

Night everyone!
Goodnight, Hyper.
moonshineshadow: Need to get some sleep, busy day tomorrow *good night hugs and waves*
Goodnight, Moonshine.

Sleep well, you two. =)
Post edited May 08, 2015 by CarrionCrow

Night everyone!
Good night and sleep well :)

*returns good night hug* Sleep well :)

See you both tomorrow :)
ElTerprise: *returns hug* How are you doing? And what do you think about Galaxy so far ?
I'm liking it so far. It's easier to manage my games and I loved the idea of friends list and achievements and of course:Cross Play.
l0rdtr3k: I'm liking it so far. It's easier to manage my games and I loved the idea of friends list and achievements and of course:Cross Play.
Haven't tried much of it so far but the friends list functionality needs some improvement imho because there is no notification whatsoever when you got a message.

But otherwise i'm curious about the new features which are about to come...
JudasIscariot: Maybe, but I can't seem to find a spot since we have quite a large amount of streamers from the community and some of our staff :) Having lots and lots of streamers is good because it shows that our Twitch initiative is quite successful :)
Ahhhhhh holy heck I just looked at the "Upcoming" tab for the first time in a couple days and saw Invisible, Inc up there! I'd been super curious about the game for AGES and then it just sort of disappeared around the time of the name change! When's it coming when's it coming!!!

Also because I'm sure you guys like to hear praise as much as griping ( ;) ) I for one am a prime example of how well your Twitch initiative is working. I'm someone who never watched Let's Plays or streams (okay, I think once when I was interested in a game I watched a bit of gameplay to see if it was "my sort of thing"). But I regularly check in on your Twitch and make sure to check the line up every week. So nice work!

*edit LOL I asked "When's it coming" thinking I was going to pry forbidden information out of you - note to self: pay more attention to the gamecard!
Post edited May 08, 2015 by Ixamyakxim
I think i'll go to sleep now too. I'm getting really tired now and i want to avoid falling asleep at the computer again ;)
*good night hugs and waves*

See you all tomorrow :)
ElTerprise: I think i'll go to sleep now too. I'm getting really tired now and i want to avoid falling asleep at the computer again ;)
*good night hugs and waves*

See you all tomorrow :)
Night EIT, sleep well.
The installer for Banished is 89MB.
To install through Galaxy you have to download 184MB.
This thing is hard on bandwidth, hope they can fix that.
EndreWhiteMane: The installer for Banished is 89MB.
Hey, Endre :)
**late hug**
How are you doing ?...
(Question... where did you download (if you have to download something...) the galaxy client ?... I'm curious to try it... I clicked on the link... saw a message saying that I'll receive a mail, but nothing more since then... :-| ?)
EndreWhiteMane: The installer for Banished is 89MB.
LaPtiteBete: Hey, Endre :)
**late hug**
How are you doing ?...
(Question... where did you download (if you have to download something...) the galaxy client ?... I'm curious to try it... I clicked on the link... saw a message saying that I'll receive a mail, but nothing more since then... :-| ?)
I was an alpha tester so I got the beta automatically on my games page.
Have you checked to see if it showed up on yours?
If not you may want to click the button again.
So GOG now has games from both of the big "Star *something*" franchises. (Star Trek/Star Wars) Pretty cool huh? :D

Anyways hope everyone is having a good evening. Tomorrow I will come home from my camping trip.