It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls. Quake & Doom. Fallout. Alright.

Welcome, Bethesda, to our pantheon of all-time classics!
Today, we're happy to start a blooming new partnership with Bethesda Softworks, one that brings an impressive lineup of their unforgettable games to our DRM-free platform, and plenty of guts and nuclear smiles to our faces.

We're teaming up to release some of the greatest hits from the Bethesda vault, some DRM-free for the first time ever. Eleven new arrivals include The Elder Scrolls and two digital-distribution premieres, totally retro id Software shooters, plus the long-awaited return of the Fallout franchise! To make the day even sweeter, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall will be added to your game shelf entirely for free when you buy any Bethesda game.

<span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span>, perched high up among the most famous video-game worlds ever created, are now DRM-free and updated for your modern computer - you can purchase all three to receive a 33% discount.:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - FREE with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - FREE with any Bethesda purchase, too.

Megahit <span class="bold">id Software</span> first-person shooters join the fray - also 33% off if you grab all three:
--Quake including Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2
--The Ultimate DOOM
--DOOM II + Master Levels for Doom II + Final DOOM

And last we find that goodbyes are not forever (and that war never changes). <span class="bold">Fallout</span>, the premiere post nuclear role playing game franchise is finally back on GOG.com! Save 66% if you complete your collection in one purchase.
--Fallout
--Fallout 2
--Fallout Tactics

The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
We'll be showing off many of these fresh and returning releases on our Twitch channel! Follow us (or track our dedicated streaming Twitter) to not miss 'em!
Shadowflight: Can I not buy Daggerfall on its own, I dont need any of the others.
My first post was eaten by gog, so here's another try:
Daggerfall (and Arena) is freeware and you can find it on http://www.elderscrolls.com/daggerfall/
Never thought I'd see the day that this would happen, I guess I am going to have to buy at least a game or two today.

Also does this mean we are getting Quake 3 Arena anytime soon?
Post edited August 26, 2015 by Xoanon
jamyskis: Well, I guess it's preferable to what GOG did with Atlantis: The Lost Tales when they were forced to yank the soundtrack.

I managed to archive the soundtrack before it was pulled, but the fact that GOG just unilaterally pulled it out from under my feet was not exactly an encouraging step for the future of digital distribution.
This wasn't the only extra that was pulled. Theoretically, though, this should stop happening from now on. When Lichdom: Battlemage was released on GOG, it came with the soundtrack, which was removed about a week later. Anyone who had bought it during the week the soundtrack was available were able to keep it in their accounts.
Holding back tears of joy. Well done, GOG. My jaw dropped to the floor. Instabought both id & TES. This has been an incredible year for classic games.
Shadowflight: Can I not buy Daggerfall on its own, I dont need any of the others.
Lesser: My first post was eaten by gog, so here's another try:
Daggerfall (and Arena) is freeware and you can find it on http://www.elderscrolls.com/daggerfall/
But the GOG version is nicer apparently - looks like it's the CD version with voice.
Oh my Gooooooooood.man Fridaay can't come soon enough.
Hello Bethesda, goodbye bank balance! GOG, I <3 you. Now take my money! :-)
Oh my Goooood,friday can't come soon enough,now get Fallout 3+4 and Skyrim and we cooking with gas.
GOG.com: good stuff
*speechless*

edit:
but.. but... whom do I rant against now!? *sob*
Post edited August 26, 2015 by anothername
I am on vacation with a very bad connection so i cant read the whole thread, this has probably been asked before: is there a time limit on the free arena/daggerfall?
Nice addition GOG!

Though I wonder why so many of the titles are lacking information about size. Surely, GOG must know by now.
coreyblueexclusive: Oh my Goooood,friday can't come soon enough,now get Fallout 3+4 and Skyrim and we cooking with gas.
Is this true? Is GOG really going to get the later Fallout and TES series?
Fallout 4?
BillyMaysFan59: Hmmmm. Any blues care to explain this?
IAmSinistar: Thanks to some help from Judas, it looks like the installers for the Fallout games are essentially identical between the old and the new releases. If so, then owners of the old versions don't need to work about losing support, since they should theoretically get the same updates as new purchasers.

That's my take on it at this point.
Huh. I wonder about the games not being marked as owned though.

I also wonder if the old reviews can be brought back.
& a PS: Now only release the games I do not have (or am annoyed to much to reinstall the classic way; i.e. Oblivion / FO3 onward) and we have many deals :D