It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls. Quake & Doom. Fallout. Alright.

Welcome, Bethesda, to our pantheon of all-time classics!
Today, we're happy to start a blooming new partnership with Bethesda Softworks, one that brings an impressive lineup of their unforgettable games to our DRM-free platform, and plenty of guts and nuclear smiles to our faces.

We're teaming up to release some of the greatest hits from the Bethesda vault, some DRM-free for the first time ever. Eleven new arrivals include The Elder Scrolls and two digital-distribution premieres, totally retro id Software shooters, plus the long-awaited return of the Fallout franchise! To make the day even sweeter, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall will be added to your game shelf entirely for free when you buy any Bethesda game.

<span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span>, perched high up among the most famous video-game worlds ever created, are now DRM-free and updated for your modern computer - you can purchase all three to receive a 33% discount.:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - FREE with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - FREE with any Bethesda purchase, too.

Megahit <span class="bold">id Software</span> first-person shooters join the fray - also 33% off if you grab all three:
--Quake including Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2
--The Ultimate DOOM
--DOOM II + Master Levels for Doom II + Final DOOM

And last we find that goodbyes are not forever (and that war never changes). <span class="bold">Fallout</span>, the premiere post nuclear role playing game franchise is finally back on GOG.com! Save 66% if you complete your collection in one purchase.
--Fallout
--Fallout 2
--Fallout Tactics

The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
We'll be showing off many of these fresh and returning releases on our Twitch channel! Follow us (or track our dedicated streaming Twitter) to not miss 'em!
Oh GoG, you spoil me. I haven’t finished my dozen course Forgotten Realms meal, and you’re already bringing out the next dish. Om nom nom.
LynetteC: Hello Bethesda, goodbye bank balance! GOG, I <3 you. Now take my money! :-)
Hahaha, always looking for an excuse to spend your money here, eh Lynette? ;-D
Post edited August 26, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
Gilozard: But the GOG version is nicer apparently - looks like it's the CD version with voice.
Bearing in mind that the voice acting only applies to the cutscenes. In-game speech is still only text (not to mention very repetitive - NPCs by and large say pretty much the same 10 things).

The CD version does however include a few bugfixes, although it's still buggy as fuck. Be prepared to save your game. A lot.
Elmofongo: What about getting System Shock 1?
You may want to take a look at this. The game is not guaranteed to come out, but it may be a sign for things to come.
roelibex: I am on vacation with a very bad connection so i cant read the whole thread, this has probably been asked before: is there a time limit on the free arena/daggerfall?
I don't think so considering they are both free downloads from the Beth HP for a long time now.
BillyMaysFan59: Huh. I wonder about the games not being marked as owned though.
I suspect it's as others have pointed out that it's due to the two versions having different IDs. If the base installers are the same in both editions, then there is no benefit to giving one the new versions (even if it makes tracking what you own easier).

BillyMaysFan59: I also wonder if the old reviews can be brought back.
I suspect they've gone to the great unrecoverable disc space in the sky, like our old PMs. :)
And would i get arena/daggerfall if i buy a gift or the person gifted?
My life is almost complete now. It would be complete if Bethesda decided to release Quake 2 on GOG aswell :)

Any way. Thank you Bethesda for the games you decided to release here.
I wonder if there are going to be licensing issues with Skynet and Future Shock...
Steam what? :)
BillyMaysFan59: Huh. I wonder about the games not being marked as owned though.
IAmSinistar: I suspect it's as others have pointed out that it's due to the two versions having different IDs. If the base installers are the same in both editions, then there is no benefit to giving one the new versions (even if it makes tracking what you own easier).

BillyMaysFan59: I also wonder if the old reviews can be brought back.
IAmSinistar: I suspect they've gone to the great unrecoverable disc space in the sky, like our old PMs. :)
Whatever :P I'm content with the installers I downloaded over a year ago, it's the same game and all.

I also encourage everyone who acquired the old Interplay versions to back up all the bonus features now, in case they get removed. (I hope not.)
Shadowflight: Can I not buy Daggerfall on its own, I dont need any of the others.
Lesser: You can download it here as Freeware: http://www.elderscrolls.com/daggerfall/
Oh, wow, thanks for that! +1
I think we'll see more Bethesda packs releasing yet...Quake 2 and 3 are probably coming along with Doom 3.
roelibex: And would i get arena/daggerfall if i buy a gift or the person gifted?
probably the person who gets the games. the two games probably check wether the account posesses one of the Bethesda games or not.
Hicks233: I wonder if there are going to be licensing issues with Skynet and Future Shock...
Yes, there are. They've confirmed this themselves. I doubt we'll see these.