It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls. Quake & Doom. Fallout. Alright.

Welcome, Bethesda, to our pantheon of all-time classics!
Today, we're happy to start a blooming new partnership with Bethesda Softworks, one that brings an impressive lineup of their unforgettable games to our DRM-free platform, and plenty of guts and nuclear smiles to our faces.

We're teaming up to release some of the greatest hits from the Bethesda vault, some DRM-free for the first time ever. Eleven new arrivals include The Elder Scrolls and two digital-distribution premieres, totally retro id Software shooters, plus the long-awaited return of the Fallout franchise! To make the day even sweeter, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall will be added to your game shelf entirely for free when you buy any Bethesda game.

<span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span>, perched high up among the most famous video-game worlds ever created, are now DRM-free and updated for your modern computer - you can purchase all three to receive a 33% discount.:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - FREE with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - FREE with any Bethesda purchase, too.

Megahit <span class="bold">id Software</span> first-person shooters join the fray - also 33% off if you grab all three:
--Quake including Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2
--The Ultimate DOOM
--DOOM II + Master Levels for Doom II + Final DOOM

And last we find that goodbyes are not forever (and that war never changes). <span class="bold">Fallout</span>, the premiere post nuclear role playing game franchise is finally back on GOG.com! Save 66% if you complete your collection in one purchase.
--Fallout
--Fallout 2
--Fallout Tactics

The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
We'll be showing off many of these fresh and returning releases on our Twitch channel! Follow us (or track our dedicated streaming Twitter) to not miss 'em!
FoxySage: Now i'm a little sad... i just bought Dishonored on Humble store during this years summer sale. :/
Let's be honest, waiting for it to be released here still requires quite a big amount of hope and patience, none of the releases are from ther steam exclusive era. That said, I'm sure we can agree to a contract to make that wish come true.
Tarm: Fastest growing thread ever.

Oh and also FANTASTIC NEWS!
I am so pleased. I can't stop my replying spree !
You've...you've earned it, GOG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdJnTp-gtuE
toxicTom: Didn't NightDive get the rights for Strife? Or am I mistaken?
I don't know the details (but I bet Grargar does), but yes, I think it's back on the market these days. Thus I think GOG should leverage the right to sell it too. It's quite a good game.
Now this is a nice surprise. I hope this is the start of a long line of games.

What I hope to see here in the future:

Hexen + Deathkings of the Dark Citadel
Hexen 2 + Portal of Praevus
Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders
Heretic 2

Fallout: New Vegas drm-free would be nice, too. :)
For those who bought it and gave it a little go: WASD + mouse ready for most of the games?
cool
I'm really happy that Bethseda finally joined GOG, but it's a shame that a 13-year-old-game (Morrowind) comes regionally priced here. :(
Wow GOG, you sure are on a roll!
tfishell: Yeah, he'll blow a gasket
JMich: Is that a euphemism? I still recall his reaction to Shodan being on the front page. *shudder*
I don't remember that reaction. I just remember his take on songs like "GOG are the champions", or something to that effect. And an MSPaint image.
Wow, I'm simply mindblown. Welcome to gOg, Bethsoft. =)

It would be nice if those who bought the old Fallout games back in the day could have the new versions too, though. Can a blue text comment on this?
Welcome Bethesda! Great to see you here, for real. Thanks GOG for making this happen. Very exciting!

While I would like nothing more than to offer a big warm welcome to Bethesda on GOG.com by insta-buying all the games, I already own nearly all these titles multiple times over (I have original Doom on 5 floppies).

Although having a launch discount is nice, 33% off just doesn't quite do it for me. I'm speaking only for myself, naturally. That said, the prices are quite nice for anyone that does not own these yet... but I don't suspect there are a great many people that don't. After all, these are classics!

Don't get me wrong, I'm so glad to have Bethesda here, and I will be buying all these titles (again) in due time, when the prices are right... for me.
Post edited August 26, 2015 by fuzzknuckle
AlbertCole: Damn, didn't expect Bethesda to show up on GOG. So... Fallout: New Vegas and Skyrim confirmed, right? ;D
jalister: I'm going to start with a more realistic dream, Oblivion next.
Definitely. But time passes and some day both games will get old enough to show up on GOG. ;)

And btw, GOG, Rockstar next, right?
PaterAlf: I'm really happy that Bethseda finally joined GOG, but it's a shame that a 13-year-old-game (Morrowind) comes regionally priced here. :(
I guess that's a compromise they had to make with Bethsoft.
Potzato: That's something.
Congrats to Beth and GoG for reaching an agreement, we are happy (once again, but probably not not long :°)
Yeah where's my Quake 2, Quake 3 Arena, Hexen, Heretic, Doom 3, and Wolfenstein 3D :P