It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls. Quake & Doom. Fallout. Alright.

Welcome, Bethesda, to our pantheon of all-time classics!
Today, we're happy to start a blooming new partnership with Bethesda Softworks, one that brings an impressive lineup of their unforgettable games to our DRM-free platform, and plenty of guts and nuclear smiles to our faces.

We're teaming up to release some of the greatest hits from the Bethesda vault, some DRM-free for the first time ever. Eleven new arrivals include The Elder Scrolls and two digital-distribution premieres, totally retro id Software shooters, plus the long-awaited return of the Fallout franchise! To make the day even sweeter, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall will be added to your game shelf entirely for free when you buy any Bethesda game.

<span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span>, perched high up among the most famous video-game worlds ever created, are now DRM-free and updated for your modern computer - you can purchase all three to receive a 33% discount.:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - FREE with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - FREE with any Bethesda purchase, too.

Megahit <span class="bold">id Software</span> first-person shooters join the fray - also 33% off if you grab all three:
--Quake including Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2
--The Ultimate DOOM
--DOOM II + Master Levels for Doom II + Final DOOM

And last we find that goodbyes are not forever (and that war never changes). <span class="bold">Fallout</span>, the premiere post nuclear role playing game franchise is finally back on GOG.com! Save 66% if you complete your collection in one purchase.
--Fallout
--Fallout 2
--Fallout Tactics

The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
We'll be showing off many of these fresh and returning releases on our Twitch channel! Follow us (or track our dedicated streaming Twitter) to not miss 'em!
SkyMantisX: Anyone else see the fallout games in your library but on the store page it says you dont own them?
You probably bought them before. So now you own the "classical Fallout" games with bonus goods. New versions are Bethesda versions which only have Manuals. So even tho they are the same games, GOG sees them as two different games.
The Fallout re-releases might not always be the same as the "classic" editions. If Bethesda ever decides to remaster the games or add unique bonus goodies, those additions will not carry over to the Interplay versions.
Post edited September 01, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
Barry_Woodward: The Fallout re-releases might not always be the same as the "classic" editions. If Bethesda ever decides to remaster the games or add unique bonus goodies, those additions will not carry over to the Interplay versions.
Afaik the new entries are the same files as the classic Fallout cards have here.
Bethesda's new version with the HD patch applied and their damn logo put in place is not available here from what I gathered.
HunchBluntley: What data?
Some time ago, there was a thread where someone commented on the popular tab, and was comparing the places of two newly released games on the popular tab and the bestselling ordering of the catalog. There was the observation of the places, and attempts to correlate that with the game's price. I think it might have been when Pillars of Eternity got released, since people were wondering how can a $100+ game be selling so well to be constantly at the top of the popular tab, while still quite low in the bestselling list, but take that timeline with a grain of salt.
I'm sure that this will change after a few sales.
guppy44: This may have been answered somewhere in this forum, but will Arena and Daggerfall be available for purchase after the promo? I don't see them in the catalog as of now.
HunchBluntley: Yes, they will still be available; but you don't see them because they're not truly free -- they're both bundled with each of the other Bethseda-published titles here (presumably including any future ones they release here).
Great. Thank you for replying. I know they've been free from Bethesda for quite some time but I'd like them to be in my GOG library.
HunchBluntley: What data?
JMich: Some time ago, there was a thread where someone commented on the popular tab, and was comparing the places of two newly released games on the popular tab and the bestselling ordering of the catalog. There was the observation of the places, and attempts to correlate that with the game's price. I think it might have been when Pillars of Eternity got released, since people were wondering how can a $100+ game be selling so well to be constantly at the top of the popular tab, while still quite low in the bestselling list, but take that timeline with a grain of salt.
I'd say Barry's idea earlier about it factoring in recent ratings and visits to game pages makes more sense (though I'm still not convinced it even does that). I've never heard of an online store's ranking of "best-selling" or "most popular" factoring in the price of the product or cumulative amount of money earned from the product. "Units sold" is the standard that everyone uses.
Dartpaw86: You forgot Arena and Daggerfall

Though if this list isn't from popularity polls and is actually from a sales point of view, then never mind.
mechmouse: Over what time scale?

Is this sales since you've been able to buy Bethesda game or since GoG started?
I thought it meant sales since GOG started selling these.
Hah! That's funny! ^^ ...... or should it be frightening?! o____O

(look attachment)
Attachments:
Does this mean that Fallout 4 is coming to GOG?
katerinafm: Does this mean that Fallout 4 is coming to GOG?
In 15 years time.
katerinafm: Does this mean that Fallout 4 is coming to GOG?
In 2277...
gamefood: Hah! That's funny! ^^ ...... or should it be frightening?! o____O

(look attachment)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUGTRJpOJLY
Mithril.218: Finally!

I have always kicked myself for missing Fallout when I joined Gog, and now its finally back. I hope this is the first step in having Bethesda selling their titles on Gog, as well as steam. Because I have lately come back to Gog, far more often than Steam (for many reasons that is another discussion) So happy to see ID making its way here too. I truly hope their titles also make their way here. Because here, you *own* your titles, unlike 'subscribing' like with Steam.

Two thumbs up!!
darthspudius: You do realise that up until now Fallout 1,2 and Tactics have been drm free on Steam right? Sometimes I think I am the only one who noticed lol.
Tactics isn't drm free on Steam. 1&2 yes, but those you can only pack after having been installed. The Tactics version requires you to use a patch to make it drm free. You also usually get no extras of any kind (generally speaking of course) Besides, I prefer having a proper installer. A supplier (gog) who actively works to make sure the games play on new systems (valve doesn't) And also, I prefer Gog in general.
darthspudius: You do realise that up until now Fallout 1,2 and Tactics have been drm free on Steam right? Sometimes I think I am the only one who noticed lol.
Mithril.218: Tactics isn't drm free on Steam. 1&2 yes, but those you can only pack after having been installed. The Tactics version requires you to use a patch to make it drm free. You also usually get no extras of any kind (generally speaking of course) Besides, I prefer having a proper installer. A supplier (gog) who actively works to make sure the games play on new systems (valve doesn't) And also, I prefer Gog in general.
Really? Has it been updated? I still have an unpatched one that works fine here. But again I might of done that myself without realising. Who knows, can't be arsed confirming it. ;)