It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls. Quake & Doom. Fallout. Alright.

Welcome, Bethesda, to our pantheon of all-time classics!
Today, we're happy to start a blooming new partnership with Bethesda Softworks, one that brings an impressive lineup of their unforgettable games to our DRM-free platform, and plenty of guts and nuclear smiles to our faces.

We're teaming up to release some of the greatest hits from the Bethesda vault, some DRM-free for the first time ever. Eleven new arrivals include The Elder Scrolls and two digital-distribution premieres, totally retro id Software shooters, plus the long-awaited return of the Fallout franchise! To make the day even sweeter, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall will be added to your game shelf entirely for free when you buy any Bethesda game.

<span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span>, perched high up among the most famous video-game worlds ever created, are now DRM-free and updated for your modern computer - you can purchase all three to receive a 33% discount.:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - FREE with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - FREE with any Bethesda purchase, too.

Megahit <span class="bold">id Software</span> first-person shooters join the fray - also 33% off if you grab all three:
--Quake including Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2
--The Ultimate DOOM
--DOOM II + Master Levels for Doom II + Final DOOM

And last we find that goodbyes are not forever (and that war never changes). <span class="bold">Fallout</span>, the premiere post nuclear role playing game franchise is finally back on GOG.com! Save 66% if you complete your collection in one purchase.
--Fallout
--Fallout 2
--Fallout Tactics

The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
We'll be showing off many of these fresh and returning releases on our Twitch channel! Follow us (or track our dedicated streaming Twitter) to not miss 'em!
>Insert generic "But Fallout WAS here... UNTIL YOU TOOK IT AWAY" post here<
No, no, no! what's wrong with you GOG!? You cannot be this awesome in August! What will you be doing the rest of the year? Sigh.
Getcomposted: What did the old "classic" versions have in the way of goodies, if you don't mind my asking?
A whole lot of them.

Fallout

Manual
Fallout Series Wallpaper
HD Wallpaper
Reference Card
Fallout Bible
Soundtrack
Vault Boy Avatars
Artworks

Fallout 2

Manual
Fallout Series Wallpaper
HD Wallpaper
Fallout Bible
Reference Card
Original Soundtrack
Vault Boy Avatars (5)
Artworks (2 images)

Fallout Tactics

Manual
Fallout Series Wallpaper
HD Wallpapers (6)
Fallout Bible
Reference Card
Original Soundtrack
Intro Movie Concepts (30)
Vault Boy Avatars (5)
Item Icons Pack (50)
Artworks (157)
Bonus Mission
Fallout Tactics Warfare
Post edited August 26, 2015 by Grargar
WHAT WHsahw hwaht hwhawth?:? WOOO hoo my whoop waha tywhhath!!!!!!! HOLY FUDGEMEISTER What he hey heh hey hoo ohoo! !HHAAAAA

WALLET WALLET WALLET WALLET WALLET!!!!!!!!!!!!
Engerek01: True. I just checked that the new ones doesnt have extra stuff except manual. In that case thank god I bought it earlier and i hope the new versions will have those goodies too in the near future.
Getcomposted: What did the old "classic" versions have in the way of goodies, if you don't mind my asking?
Manual
HD wallpaper
Fallout Wallpaper
Fallout Bible
Reference Card
Soundtrack
Vault boy Avatars
Artworks

All of 3 Fallout games have these. Fallout Tactics have those as extra.

Intro movie concepts
Item icons pack
Bonus mission
Fallout Tactics Warfare
rodrolliv: What will you be doing the rest of the year? Sigh.
Trying to outdo this month, and possibly succeeding.
Hecke: Well, first I was like "What? Bethesda, the DRM-fetishist, are releasing games on gog?"
But then I saw the price for Morrowind...
22 Bucks for a 13 year old game...
real.geizterfahr: Say thanks to Steam. Gamers got used to buy games ONLY if they're 75% off, so you can't have reasonable base prices anymore. I'd prefer a Dollar/Euro/Whatever 10 base price and occasional 50% off sales, but the majority of gamers would start to whine that the game "never gets a decent sale". So you have to keep the base price high, knowing that no one will buy your game at this price, and do 75% sales three or four times a year.
Well, Baldur's Gate 2 is only 2 years older and costs less than half the price.
No, I think Bethesda wants to grab money and maybe complain if no one buys their stuff DRM-free.

Like "Look, we sell it DRM free but no one wants it".

IMHO Bethesda is in no way better than Ubisoft/EA, and if they go bankrupt tomorrow I will not shed a single tear.
yogsloth: WALLET WALLET WALLET WALLET WALLET!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me do an impression of the wallet:

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!"
No way! Congratulations GOG, this is huge! Never thought I'd see Bethesda here. Also very excited to see the original Fallout games back in their rightful place, DRM free.
Sorry. Looks like GOG didnt eat my post.
Post edited August 26, 2015 by Engerek01
blakstar: Great to see Bethesda finally here!

I know it's probably not likely that they'll appear, but I'm definitely going to be keeping my fingers crossed for Terminator: Future Shock and Skynet now :-D
+1. Absolutely.
Engerek01: True. I just checked that the new ones doesnt have extra stuff except manual. In that case thank god I bought it earlier and i hope the new versions will have those goodies too in the near future.
GOG ate my post so i am typing again. Thank god I ctrl+c before i press Post.

Manual
HD wallpaper
Fallout Wallpaper
Fallout Bible
Reference Card
Soundtrack
Vault boy Avatars
Artworks

All of 3 Fallout games have these. Fallout Tactics have those as extra.

Intro movie concepts
Item icons pack
Bonus mission
Fallout Tactics Warfare
GabiMoro: The game has the same price on Steam. GOG could refuse to sell it but I say it's better to have it at 20$ and buy it at a sale rather than not have it at all.
If GOG's sale policy follows Steam at all, then it's very likely that we'll see Morrowind pop up now and again for $5 on sale as it seems to on Steam.
Amazing!!! Well done, GOG!!!!!!
So Fallout is finally back?
Good to hear. It belongs on GOG.