People who follow the instructions in the OP will have problems. Version 0.4.6 has been released, so if you download full version 0.4.5 and update it with a nightly build from version 0.4.6 you have corrupted your game. To get a fully working KeeperFX game:
1. Download from here: keeper.lubiki.pl/html/dk_keeperfx_dwnld.php. Use the mega-link.
2. Extract the archive and run launcher.exe
3. Click the 'installation' button and select the 'Keeper' folder from the Gog release or from your original CD
Optional: Click 'Settings' and set your preferred screen resolution and language.
Press 'Start Game' to run the game Music
No need for anything complicated, the latest version plays the ogg files from the /music folder.
1. In the launcher.exe click 'Run options'
2. Click 'Music files instead of CD'
3. Copy the music files from the GOG release to the /music folder in the KeeperFX folder. Notes
* Installing a game by overwriting a different folder is asking for problems.
* When you're having troubles with KeeperFX, there is a KeeperFX community forum at KeeperKlan.com which is also monitored by the developer.
* There are nightly builds available, but these are generally untested. Try them if you want the latest features, if you run into a problem with it, check the issue list if it has been reported and update to a new nightly when it has been fixed.
I have a few questions 1. where do I extract the document Im useing winrar so when the download is done I just have the files 2. I dont have a keeper folder I just have my gog games folder with dungeon keeper gold and in there is no keeper file. 3. when I do install to the dk gold folder I get it working but then when I start the game it works and when I exit I try using the shortcut back into but it wont load and then it says I have a bunch of errors when clicking the install again so if you could respond that would be great