It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

+1 i agree that this would be interesting, playing the game about cyberpunk in ukrainian language. especially in our country we have good dubbing actors, look for example on Metro Exodus ukrainian localization.
Cyberpunk 2077 with ukrainian localization - it is breathtaking!
Я сподіваюсь, ВИ прислухаєтесь до української спільноти, та додасте українську локалізацію до гри.
preordered Cyberpunk 2077 (steam)

+Ukrainian if possible (even just subtitles would be great)
Post edited August 03, 2019 by john_darkwood
Hi guys. I am from Ukraine, live in Kyiv.

It's not about politic! I've been a gamer since 2001. Since the era of GTA 3 (VC, SA), Morrowind, Gothic 1-2, Mafia 1, Max Payne 1, Heroes 3 and still playing in masterpieces like Mass Effect 2-3, The Witcher 3 and Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

I love games with a well-thought-out story. And for now, Cyberpunk 2077 took the first place in my personal waiting list until 16 April 2020.

And I really hope (like a lot of my friends' hope) you'll make a Ukrainian localization.

Or at least subtitles. Guys, please! Include at least Ukrainian subtitles in the main edition of the game. It'll simple, inexpensive and fast, but you will have a lot of fans in Ukraine.

This is a market with a population of about 40 million people.

I look forward to playing in 2077 as much as I waiting for TES 6, Starfield and GTA 6. Good luck with testing and final polish of this game.

And another one guys: You're Breathtaking. You're All Breathtaking!
Please, CD Project RED, I really want to see this game within ukrainian localization. ._.
Bardzo proszę dodać do gry język ukraiński
Hi folks! Thanks for your creation, being fun of the witcher for quite a period. I remember the time when my friend showed me the 1st witcher. Still remember the impressions.

That's why it would be a double present to have both the new awesome game from you and the opportunity to hear the native word in it. Thanks again and have great achievements!
Couldn't upvote this enough. Sick and tired of CDProject RED ignoring Ukrainian completely in their games.
Post edited August 04, 2019 by Sutung
Ukrainian is one and only priority.
+1
+1 We need it!
+1
It will be greate to have UA localization
+ 1 . I'd love that
Add Ukrainian localization for Cyberpunk 2077. Even just subtitles would be great.
Post edited August 05, 2019 by fade6593