It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yes please add ukrainian localisation. I have all chapters Witcher on Steam and I want bay Cyberpank 2077!
If ukrainian localization will be in game, more ukrainians will buy it! I hope you add ukr. Language, it will be great!
please add Ukrainian localization +1
The Ukrainian +1
I know that the chances are slim, but if at least the UI had Ukrainian language, that'd be awesome.
I have all Witcher games on Steam and i am wait for Cyberpunk 2077. I really wanna play Cyberpunk 2077 with Ukrainian language.
Please, add Ukrainian localization! +1
Так, українська локалізація потрібна
Текстова частина має бути 100%, вже на старті продажів
+1 for Ukrainian localization!
I desperately want to play Cyperpunk and also Witcher 3 with ukrainian localization. I need it, please consider adding it!
I join the solicit of the Ukrainian localization. Our translators are able to organize the well-quality localization themselves, but we just need the permission and assistance of the developers. It's better for their sales, more players will officially buy their game in Ukraine.

PLEASE <3
+1 Waiting for it
Please, please, please! It would be amazing to have Ukrainian language as option!
+1