It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hope so.
I double that, it would be awesome to have Ukrainian localization although I've always played CD red games in Polish for obvious reasons :)
I will not buy the game if it does not have the Ukrainian language!
Why are your company and developers IGNORING UKRAINE and Ukrainian gamers ?! There are a lot of Ukrainian players, more than Polish for example. But for Poland, you always translate your games and programs, but not for Ukrainian players!
+1
Support it! +1
+1
replace Russian localization with Ukrainian
Bardzo proszę dodać do gry język ukraiński
Bardzo proszę szanowni Państwo dodać lokalizację ukraińską. Teraz dla ukraińców to będzie decydujący czynnik żeby kupić grę.
Ukrainian official localization (even if sub only) is a great idea.
P. S. CDPR I hope u made it happen.

P. P. S. I've played Wedzmin 3 only in polish language because it's better made than rus & eng.
Sorry for offtop but what about gog app for android/ios?
Post edited August 07, 2019 by savelevaleksand
Make sure to upvote the suggestion on the Wishlist: www.gog.com/wishlist/games/ukrainian_localization_for_cyberpunk_2077
Please, add Ukrainian localisation in game. I would even agree to buy it as a DLC.
I'm not Ukrainian but I hope you guys and gals get it.

+1
Hope for ukrainian localization too!
+1