It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

focus_ace: population Ukraine 44.83 million - Steam language Ukrainian - 0.14%
population Poland 38.43 million - Steam language Polish - 1.81%
Dubstp: Arabic language has 0.00% Steam languages share according to your chart, but... Cyberpunk 2077 will have Arabic subtitles.
No Arabic on Steam interface!
Sad but true. No information and no comments from CDPR.
I thinks i would not buy this great game. Not only because of lack of ukrainian localization but also because CDPR ignored us at all.
I also support and badly want the Ukrainian localization to be added. Please
I'm voting for Ukrainian language. CDPR, add at least subtitles, please.
I definitely will preorder the game rather than wait a year for better price.
I’m ready to pay extra for the game in Ukrainian. In fact, will not purchase it if it will not be available in Ukrainian, most likely
Please, add ukrainian localization! =)
Yes, i need ukrainian language in the game.
Drodzy deweloperzy i reżyserów.
Zacznij wreszcie rozwijać swoje produkty w kierunku ukraińskim.
Dodaj ukraińską walutę do swojego sklepu. I dodaj język ukraiński do gry Cyberpunk 2077.
NIE KUPIĘ JEDNEJ GRY, dopóki nie DODAJESZ WALUTY UKRAIŃSKIEJ do swojego sklepu i dopóki nie dodasz do gry języka ukraińskiego!
Post edited November 29, 2019 by IxjokerxI
Please, add Ukrainian localisation!
Ukraine is the largest country in Europe. We want localization, this is one of the reasons to buy the game.
We demand ukrainian localisation in this game, stop feeding us thte other-language localisations!
low rated
Vseslav_Nechrist: Ukraine is the largest country in Europe. We want localization, this is one of the reasons to buy the game.
"Ukraine [...] in Europe" lmao No, just no -- you are not part of Europe, and if you're lucky you never will be. By that definition, Russia would be the largest country in Europe by the way. Though I'm not sure why surface area would correlate to more sales, and you are not that densely populated.
Also, it was pathetic when the other guy said he would pay extra for Ukrainian (never beg to give a company more money), but to say the fact that a game has Ukrainian language is a reason to buy it... Do you buy everything that includes Ukrainian? Also outside of games?

StepalexUA: We demand ukrainian localisation in this game, stop feeding us thte other-language localisations!
You what now? You demand? Entitled much. It's this kind of comments that make me go from supporting as many languages in the game as possible, to hoping they never add Ukrainian to any product.

Edit: Since the truth above is attracting so many downvotes, let me attach a little gift to make them worthwhile xD
Attachments:
Post edited December 28, 2019 by cLaude83
I would like to see Ukrainian language in this game. At least text.
If CDPR shared the amount of work required for translation, probably we could try to gather required resources?
StepalexUA: We demand ukrainian localisation in this game, stop feeding us thte other-language localisations!
cLaude83: You what now? You demand? Entitled much. It's this kind of comments that make me go from supporting as many languages in the game as possible, to hoping they never add Ukrainian to any product.
Ahem:
https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/why_i_canceled_my_preorder_cdpr_ceo_acknoledges_to_introduce_sane_monitazation/post30

BEGIN QUOTE:
- A public apology from Adam Badowski for the whole gender debacle surrounding Cyberpunk 2077, with an assurance to stop pushing of a transnormative agenda and other identity politics.
- The immediate sacking of CDPR's community managers on the CDPR and Steam forums, with an apology for trying to suppress critical questions about their games and an assurance never to do so again.
- The complete makeover for Galaxy 2.0 to be much less privacy invasive.
- A public apology for the firing and smearing Sean 'Linko' Halliday, and an immediate offer for him to retun to his job or to pay damages.
- A public apology for ever hiring 'Outstar' Walker, and an assurance that neither she nor anyone like her will ever again be offered a position or given the right to make official statements for CDP and their daughter companies.
- The retraction of the apology made by the Cyberpunk 2077 twitter on 21 August 2018 for faux offending faux people with a joke.
- The retraction of the apology made by the GOG twitter on 23 October 2018 for faux offending faux people with a joke.
END QUOTE

It's only entitlement when other people do it, eh?
cLaude83: You what now? You demand? Entitled much. It's this kind of comments that make me go from supporting as many languages in the game as possible, to hoping they never add Ukrainian to any product.
lace_gardenia: Ahem:
https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/why_i_canceled_my_preorder_cdpr_ceo_acknoledges_to_introduce_sane_monitazation/post30

BEGIN QUOTE:
- A public apology from Adam Badowski for the whole gender debacle surrounding Cyberpunk 2077, with an assurance to stop pushing of a transnormative agenda and other identity politics.
- The immediate sacking of CDPR's community managers on the CDPR and Steam forums, with an apology for trying to suppress critical questions about their games and an assurance never to do so again.
- The complete makeover for Galaxy 2.0 to be much less privacy invasive.
- A public apology for the firing and smearing Sean 'Linko' Halliday, and an immediate offer for him to retun to his job or to pay damages.
- A public apology for ever hiring 'Outstar' Walker, and an assurance that neither she nor anyone like her will ever again be offered a position or given the right to make official statements for CDP and their daughter companies.
- The retraction of the apology made by the Cyberpunk 2077 twitter on 21 August 2018 for faux offending faux people with a joke.
- The retraction of the apology made by the GOG twitter on 23 October 2018 for faux offending faux people with a joke.
END QUOTE

It's only entitlement when other people do it, eh?
Oh I'm sorry, maybe I was not clear enough to get it through your thick skull and into the minimalist residue of brain cells which you have left, that are necessary to perform your most basic bodily functions (such as not doing us all a favour by going into a coma...): I do not DEMAND anything. I only suggest some ways in which CDP can prove to me that they have rectified their ways and are once again worthy of my custom.

That is what you asked after all:
BEGIN QUOTE
So, do you have an updated list of things that would need to happen?
END QUOTE

And, as I said:
BEGIN QUOTE
Like I said, this is just off the top of my head, so I'm sure this is not exhaustive. But that doesn't really matter. These points are not set in stone, and I'm willing to negotiate some of them. Much, much more important is that I want it to be made clear that CDP realizes what it's doing and has done is wrong, that they regret this and they will try to do better in future.
END QUOTE

So, next time, first try reading, and then try thinking, and only after that consider posting. That way, you don't end up with egg all over your face, when you try to trap someone else in their own words... Oh, and belated merry Xmas and happy New Year, you dumbass xD
Post edited December 28, 2019 by cLaude83