It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today two great FPS games from Bethesda join our ranks. Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood are now available on GOG.COM, both with a special 70% discount lasting until 24th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (-70%) is set in the alternative version of history in which the Third Reich won the war. As captain William "B.J." Blazkowicz we start a new battle with the old enemy.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (-70%) is a prequel to the previous game. In 1946 Blazkowicz must infiltrate the dark castle where Nazis hold their top secrets.

If you want to immerse yourself in the story of both games, buy The Two Pack. It includes Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood and is also available with a 70% discount until 24th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.
i really thought these would never come to GOG until they were actual 'Good OLD Games'. i'm gonna have to be more patient and just stop buying games on Steam fullstop. very exciting additions GOG team.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand... Instabought both games! XD
Nice job GOG and Bethesda for such great releases, thank you very much!!! I'd love to see Fallout 4 joining them next :D
Post edited February 18, 2020 by LUISDooM
Gudadantza: But Heretic, Hexen, and Hexen 2 are in steam. Why not here?
Raven, not Bethesda
I was actually disappointed at first as I was hoping this would be the 2009* Wolfenstein game from Raven Soft, but I'm happy with these here too :)
Post edited February 18, 2020 by FlamingFirewire
Gudadantza: But Heretic, Hexen, and Hexen 2 are in steam. Why not here?
FulVal: Raven, not Bethesda
Yes, I now.

But what I mean is that if exist a possible legal mess about the rights, and that is the reason to not sell the games in GOG, why are those games in steam?
GoG and Bethesda, THANK YOU for bringing more of these games to the fold! I do not know what sort of strategy you guys are employing to obtain and release as you guys do but this is an incredibly welcome surprise!
FlamingFirewire: I was actually disappointed at first as I was hoping this would be the 2009* Wolfenstein game from Raven Soft, but I'm happy with these here too :)
Came here to say this. Was disappointed it was not put on Xbox One back compat, remain disappointed it is not here. Too bad since it nearly made my heart skip a beat when I saw Wolfenstein.
Nice! :D Thank you GOG and Bethesda! Two awesome Wolfenstein games, now drm-free! There goes my grocery budget... reich out the window! ;)
Mein Leben! I didn't see that coming!

:-)
Almost shat myself seeing this today. If this was doom 2016... Crossing fingers for next year
EnforcerSunWoo: I hope this means that we are getting DOOM 2016 sometime soon.
Yes please!
tedeee: i really thought these would never come to GOG until they were actual 'Good OLD Games'. i'm gonna have to be more patient and just stop buying games on Steam fullstop. very exciting additions GOG team.
Same thing on my side. I just bought them during the last Steam sale... But I just had to rebuy them here on GOG. I felt like releases like this need to be rewarded.
Started playing New Order last night, and liked it enough that I picked it up here as well. Great releases. I'd like to see Wolf (2009), Wolfenstien II & Youngblood next.

(And also the rest of Bethesda's back library!)
(oh nevermind)
Post edited February 18, 2020 by tfishell
Oddeus: Out of curiosity, what´s that "strong sexual content" they promise in the ESRB rating? I never heard that Wolfenstein has such.
Don't Blazkowicz and Anya have sex at one point? But when it comes to "strong sexual content", that's just the ESRB pigeonholing a square peg in a round hole. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus has plenty to warrant that rating, but I agree that the first two don't fit.