It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today two great FPS games from Bethesda join our ranks. Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood are now available on GOG.COM, both with a special 70% discount lasting until 24th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (-70%) is set in the alternative version of history in which the Third Reich won the war. As captain William "B.J." Blazkowicz we start a new battle with the old enemy.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (-70%) is a prequel to the previous game. In 1946 Blazkowicz must infiltrate the dark castle where Nazis hold their top secrets.

If you want to immerse yourself in the story of both games, buy The Two Pack. It includes Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood and is also available with a 70% discount until 24th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.
Still no chance for the one missing Wolfenstein game from 2009? :-(
Awesome! Thanks GOG.
The series is almost complete. :)
Ooooooh yes!
MMLN: Still no chance for the one missing Wolfenstein game from 2009? :-(
Pretty sure it's thoroughly abandonware now, as Activision and Bethesda don't want to work together to sell it.
Wait, also two of the new Wolfenstein games? (maybe even the best ones)
And for just 6€ each? EDIT: even better with the Two pack!
Super releases day!
Post edited February 18, 2020 by phaolo
low rated
Future Shock and Skynet are much more appropriate titles to be on Good Old Games. Oh well.

Abandonware 4 ever.
Post edited February 17, 2020 by windows984ever
Not to be ungrateful, where is Skyrim?
windows984ever: Future Shock and Skynet are much more appropriate titles to be on Good Old Games. Oh well.
Don't forget Terminator 2029 and Rampage. :)
Post edited February 17, 2020 by DoomSooth
gandalfnho: Nice games.

We need Wolfenstein 2009 here too, but I guess will be difficult, with no one slling it actually...

And what about Heretic? Hunted: Demon's Forge? Rage?
Well, some of those could be a real problem.

Wolfenstein 2009 was pretty much buried by Bethesda once they acquired the Wolfenstein brand mid-development and didn't feel like advertising a game that Activision was supposed to publish initially. I don't think they have any interest in selling that game anymore.

And the whole Heretic & Hexen meta-franchise seems to be tied up in a long-running legal battle, as well. Which is a damn shame. Those are some great games that deserve a proper re-release. :/
high rated
But Heretic, Hexen, and Hexen 2 are in steam. Why not here?
windows984ever: Future Shock and Skynet are much more appropriate titles to be on Good Old Games. Oh well.
DoomSooth: Don't forget Terminator 2029 and Rampage. :)
Would be nice if they all got fixed up and sold as the Bethesda 'Terminator Collection'. Gotta love copyright and licensing abandonware hell.
Instabought The Two Pack!
Wouldn't it be nice if a fantastic release like these two Beth batches weren't followed by the inevitable backlash about games not yet on offer? Makes me cringe, to be honest.
StarChan: Wouldn't it be nice if a fantastic release like these two Beth batches weren't followed by the inevitable backlash about games not yet on offer? Makes me cringe, to be honest.
"Backlash"? People asking for more, specific Beth games isn't a backlash; I don't think they're angry the current releases showed up, just showing support for other/more games to show up.
Great, skyrim next thanks.