It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today two great FPS games from Bethesda join our ranks. Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood are now available on GOG.COM, both with a special 70% discount lasting until 24th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (-70%) is set in the alternative version of history in which the Third Reich won the war. As captain William "B.J." Blazkowicz we start a new battle with the old enemy.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (-70%) is a prequel to the previous game. In 1946 Blazkowicz must infiltrate the dark castle where Nazis hold their top secrets.

If you want to immerse yourself in the story of both games, buy The Two Pack. It includes Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood and is also available with a 70% discount until 24th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.
Say whaaaaaaaaat????

Holly potatos. Finally. :D
high rated
DiShuryou: I moved to Germany last month, thanks to a new job.
Are the versions sold here also uncut in Germany? If not, I will wait until I move back to France next year ;)
All languages are included, and all except German are uncut.
You will get censored version if you install / switch to DE language, but that's because it's the only German version ever released.
high rated
Totally unexpected! Thanks, GOG and Bethesda! Now RAGE, please! :)
high rated
ariaspi: Now RAGE, please! :)
And Doom 2016.
DiShuryou: I moved to Germany last month, thanks to a new job.
Are the versions sold here also uncut in Germany? If not, I will wait until I move back to France next year ;)
Valid question, but the uncut versions are legal and sold in Germany now, also on Steam. So I don't see a reason why GOG should offer a crippled version to their international customers. I think the fact that German audio is missing from the games speaks for the high probability of these being uncut ROW versions.

EDIT: Ninja'd by a blue (which is a good sign, I guess). :)
Post edited February 17, 2020 by Leroux
Thiev: All languages are included, and all except German are uncut.
You will get censored version if you install / switch to DE language, but that's because it's the only German version ever released.
Thanks for the quick reply, I immediately insta-bought both of them !
ariaspi: Totally unexpected! Thanks, GOG and Bethesda! Now RAGE, please! :)
Yes Rage here would be top notch !
*cue eyes popping*

Now if only my potato could run them.
Instabuy!!

Thanks GOG and Bethesda
Thiev: You will get censored version if you install / switch to DE language, but that's because it's the only German version ever released.
Does the cut German version include German audio (game card says No)? If it does, I guess you'd actually get two games for the price of one, the original and a funny "let's see what silly thing they changed now" version? :D
BTW, any chance we will get Wolfenstein (2009) too?
ariaspi: Now RAGE, please! :)
M3troid: And Doom 2016.
Yes, that would be awesome too, but I see it somewhat a bit "too recent" and successful to be arriving on here so soon.
Leroux: Does the cut German version include German audio (game card says No)? If it does, I guess you'd actually get two games for the price of one, the original and a funny "let's see what silly thing they changed now" version? :D
It does, it's just a gamecard typo to be corrected Soon™
Thank you, GOG and Bethesda.

Thankfully, the uncut versions have been freely available in Germany for months now. And a GOG purchase gives me both versions all in one, which I've had to buy separately before. ^^

Let's hope that the partnership between GOG and Bethesda remains this good.
Thanks! :D