It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today two great FPS games from Bethesda join our ranks. Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood are now available on GOG.COM, both with a special 70% discount lasting until 24th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (-70%) is set in the alternative version of history in which the Third Reich won the war. As captain William "B.J." Blazkowicz we start a new battle with the old enemy.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (-70%) is a prequel to the previous game. In 1946 Blazkowicz must infiltrate the dark castle where Nazis hold their top secrets.

If you want to immerse yourself in the story of both games, buy The Two Pack. It includes Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood and is also available with a 70% discount until 24th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.
low rated
Dammit. I have these on Steam but they're not showing up as transferable on GOG connect.
Thank you.
Wow. And also not region-locked for Germany! At least for now. Quick, grab it!
Nice release at a very nice price! Bought.
Got a question from germany. Will this games or pack be uncut (with the symbolism) in the german gog version?
Asking for a friend.

greetings from se mighty deutchlands
Zeeeeeek
Zeeeeeek: Got a question from germany. Will this games or pack be uncut (with the symbolism) in the german gog version?
Asking for a friend.

greetings from se mighty deutchlands
Zeeeeeek
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/two_wolfenstein_games_arrive_on_gogcom_with_70_discounts_64273/post17
viperfdl: Wow. And also not region-locked for Germany! At least for now. Quick, grab it!
Why? It's freely available in Germany since the end of November last year.
viperfdl: Wow. And also not region-locked for Germany! At least for now. Quick, grab it!
mk47at: Why? It's freely available in Germany since the end of November last year.
Sorry, I just tried to be funny. :)
sarcasm incfoming directed at the whiners
But gog only realese Indie garbage games.
Theres no worthwhile games realesed here.

Sadly cant instant buy them
dont really have the money for them rigth now
but i will as soon as i get my paycheck the 19 , this month.
Thiev: All languages are included, and all except German are uncut.
You will get censored version if you install / switch to DE language, but that's because it's the only German version ever released.
I don't think that is 100% true. If I remember correctly the EU version of The New Order was uncut and also had german language included. It would be nice if you could investigate and see if you could add it.

https://ogdb.eu/index.php?section=game&gameid=81024

Great new releases here today btw. Wasn't expecting that but damn the timing is perfect. Definitely bought.
Second batch instabought today. Thanks GOG and Beth for a Monday release which, to my knowledge, must be the Mother of all Monday releases..
high rated
Instantly bought these. Welcome back Bethesda! I'd love to see Wolfenstein 2009 or the original Prey appear in the near future. Needless to say I hope there isn't a gap of years between whatever comes next.
Out of curiosity, what´s that "strong sexual content" they promise in the ESRB rating? I never heard that Wolfenstein has such.
cadillac25jg: *Already owned on steam and finished both games..... STILL INSTA-BOUGHT ON GOG.*
Same. Already owned on Steam, still bought them here. I have not played them yet though!
Good, good.

Keep 'em coming GOG !
Oddeus: Out of curiosity, what´s that "strong sexual content" they promise in the ESRB rating? I never heard that Wolfenstein has such.
'Wolfenstein: New Order' contains some sex scenes between BJ & his girlfriend.
Post edited February 17, 2020 by Edward_Carnby