It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today two great FPS games from Bethesda join our ranks. Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood are now available on GOG.COM, both with a special 70% discount lasting until 24th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (-70%) is set in the alternative version of history in which the Third Reich won the war. As captain William "B.J." Blazkowicz we start a new battle with the old enemy.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (-70%) is a prequel to the previous game. In 1946 Blazkowicz must infiltrate the dark castle where Nazis hold their top secrets.

If you want to immerse yourself in the story of both games, buy The Two Pack. It includes Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood and is also available with a 70% discount until 24th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.
high rated
Now Wolfenstein 2009 please Bethesda and GOG.
low rated
very good news. (of course, insta grab) i bitch about the absolute lack of good major games, so when they come, so do i to "show love". this is what pappy likes to see. but so rare.. i want more.. MOAR!!!

..and ubisoft gems; watch_dogs, farcry 3, tra la la....
bring those and i begin to cream. but ubisoft are utter scum.. it won't happen. (am i using reverse psychology? no, i'm not!)

..and that censored nurses game (on special now, got that too) is NOT acceptable. add the diskette version too as bonus.

..and i want agony UNCUT like it is on steam now.. oh... poor gog respects women? your policy is vile. they rejected hatred on "moral" grounds. just sell games don't preach or teach.. SELL!!!

oh yeah, even the dead island games are MIA. from 2011.. tsk tsk.. techland have dying light here from 2006, so fuck 'em for holding out on decade old game that sells for $5 on sale and is already surparsed by "enhanced". though if gog will get they MUST get and include original/enhanced like in the normal package. like with bioshock1/2. speaking of, did they add the old ones yet? they meant to right?

ps: out of curiosity what creates a gog profile? i haven't got one and that's fine, but not even some empty placeholder? just a white page? gog . com/u/GOGer

nah, i'm not making no ticket mark. i don't care. looks like some powerful project red employee turned mine off manually to irk me. (that or you need to run galaxy 1st?) edit; ok, so this time they are not after me. i decided to check settings and BAM, there it is a checkbox for "enable profile"... tee hee....
Post edited February 18, 2020 by GOGer
EnforcerSunWoo: I hope this means that we are getting DOOM 2016 sometime soon.
THAT... would be awesome and make GOG the place to be for FPS games.
windows984ever: Future Shock and Skynet are much more appropriate titles to be on Good Old Games. Oh well.

Abandonware 4 ever.
Well, this ain't Good Old Games anymore since quite a while.
GOGer: ps: out of curiosity what creates a gog profile? i haven't got one and that's fine, but not even some empty placeholder? just a white page? gog . com/u/GOGer
Normally you should not need to create a GOG profile - it comes with your account. You should contact GOG support about this (top menu) and create a support ticket. I am sure they can help you :)
Post edited February 18, 2020 by MarkoH01
Sweet! Hopefully we get doom 2016 and Wolf 2 here soon as well.
Well, spank me sideways; this was unexpected! :D

Thank you Bethesda and GOG - and also Wolfenstein 2009 please!
Excellent releases, instabought the pack! Hope to see Wolfenstein 2009 as well soon!
Hey guys, maybe you can help ... anyone know if Wolfenstein 2009 has the same gameplay, feeling and atmosphere as 2001 Return to Castle Wolfenstein?

I absolutely loved 2001 Return to Castle Wolfenstein and now I have a chance of buying a cheap second hand Wolf 2009 ... so I want to know if I should go with it, will I love it like I did with the prequel?
Post edited February 18, 2020 by mobutu
Trivial gamer here.
I looked at the system requirements, but saw nothing about controllers.
Can these be played with mouse and keyboard?
mobutu: Hey guys, maybe you can help ... anyone know if Wolfenstein 2009 has the same gameplay, feeling and atmosphere as 2001 Return to Castle Wolfenstein?

I absolutely loved 2001 Return to Castle Wolfenstein and now I have a chance of buying a cheap second hand Wolf 2009 ... so I want to know if I should go with it, will I love it like I did with the prequel?
Definitely not as good but still enjoyable. It is not a straight-forward shooter, you have a base where you talk to people, collect gold to buy upgrades, there are a few "hub" areas from which you go into missions and much more is different.

You also have some special powers like bullet reflection shield, time slow and enter a different dimension regularly.

If you want exactly the same experience as RtCW, this is not it. But if you can get it cheap, definitely go for it.
Post edited February 18, 2020 by idbeholdME
idbeholdME: You also have some special powers like bullet reflection shield, time slow and enter a different dimension regularly.
So you mean gameplay wise is also like 2010 Singularity? If so that;s awesome because I absolutely loved that game too!
Also many thanks for your input!
GOGer: very good news. (of course, insta grab) i bitch about the absolute lack of good major games, so when they come, so do i to "show love". this is what pappy likes to see. but so rare.. i want more.. MOAR!!!

..and ubisoft gems; watch_dogs, farcry 3, tra la la....
bring those and i begin to cream. but ubisoft are utter scum.. it won't happen. (am i using reverse psychology? no, i'm not!)

..and that censored nurses game (on special now, got that too) is NOT acceptable. add the diskette version too as bonus.

..and i want agony UNCUT like it is on steam now.. oh... poor gog respects women? your policy is vile. they rejected hatred on "moral" grounds. just sell games don't preach or teach.. SELL!!!

oh yeah, even the dead island games are MIA. from 2011.. tsk tsk.. techland have dying light here from 2006, so fuck 'em for holding out on decade old game that sells for $5 on sale and is already surparsed by "enhanced". though if gog will get they MUST get and include original/enhanced like in the normal package. like with bioshock1/2. speaking of, did they add the old ones yet? they meant to right?

ps: out of curiosity what creates a gog profile? i haven't got one and that's fine, but not even some empty placeholder? just a white page? gog . com/u/GOGer

nah, i'm not making no ticket mark. i don't care. looks like some powerful project red employee turned mine off manually to irk me. (that or you need to run galaxy 1st?) edit; ok, so this time they are not after me. i decided to check settings and BAM, there it is a checkbox for "enable profile"... tee hee....
Dead Island is owned by Deep Silver, not Techland. I'm sure if it was Techland, It'd be here already, just like Call of Juarez games.

On topic: insta-rebought, along with the Dishonored triple.

Keep' em coming, Bethesda! Prey, Rage, Doom, Evil Within... I'll take 'em all!
GOGer: ..and that censored nurses game (on special now, got that too) is NOT acceptable. add the diskette version too as bonus.
This is not a case of GOG (or anyone else) wanting to avoid controversy because of content, but of the floppy version having copy protection problems that the guy who prepared this release hasn't been able to bypass yet.
mobutu: So you mean gameplay wise is also like 2010 Singularity? If so that;s awesome because I absolutely loved that game too!
Actually, Singularity would be a good comparison. Except that it's more open and not as linear.

And you unlock the powers as you progress through the game. You don't have them from the start.
Post edited February 18, 2020 by idbeholdME
idbeholdME: You also have some special powers like bullet reflection shield, time slow and enter a different dimension regularly.
mobutu: So you mean gameplay wise is also like 2010 Singularity? If so that;s awesome because I absolutely loved that game too!
If you enjoyed Singularity, you will probably enjoy Wolfenstein 2009. Both are Raven Soft games -- with Singularity's release directly following Wolfenstein 2009. The only thing that IMHO slows the flow of Wolfenstein 2009 is the "hub." It just felt like a more satisfying experience would have been a linear shooter. But... shooting mechanics are very good.