It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's a busy time in this thread but I figured I'd compile everything into one wishlist from the daily promos. If anyone has extra codes or is in a giving mood, I'd greatly appreciate the consideration for any of these games!

Alan Wake
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space
Sam & Max Save the World
Back to the Future
Tales of Monkey Island

The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav

Resonance
Primordia

Thanks again! :)
Post edited December 23, 2012 by mondo84
would make today an extremely merry Christmas if any of these GOGs found me:

Divinity II
Nexus the Jupiter Incident
Haegemonia gold edition
To the Moon
Uplink: Hacker Elite

i would be extremely grateful.
thanks for reading!
Post edited December 21, 2012 by ErekoseDM
Hello, here is my current wishlist, I don't have much to trade but i'd gladly gift a Metro 2033 (everyone probably have this by now) steam key and a Warhammer 40 000 Dawn of War Game of the Year steam key.

Anachronox
Arcanum: Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Planescape: Torment
Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption
Temple of Elemental Evil

Best Whishes and an happy new year!
If anyone's feeling really, really generous before the end of the world, I can't afford the sales today and I'd kill for either the Daedalic Adventures bundle or anything from it except Chains of Satinav.
Post edited December 19, 2012 by johnki
As the end draws near, I'd die a happy man if someone would happen to have some Sanitarium or The Longest Journey to hand out.
Post edited December 23, 2012 by Elmofongo
Does anyone have a spare Heroes 3 of Might and Magic? Or Back to the Future/Tales of the Monkey Island? Both are currently in bundles, but all those holiday deals become too overwhelming in the end, especially for a uni student ... Thought I could leave a message here, especially since some games participate in bundles that make the individual price cheaper, so someone might have them spare.

Thanks in advance!!
If anybody has a spare Planescape or Demon Stone I would appreciate recieving
Hello there! If anyone is feeling generous, I would really like The Withcer or Deus Ex GOTY. I recently tried to buy them but my PayPal account is dry xD Thanks in advance! Happy holidays! :D
If anyone ends up with an extra key for
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav and/or A New Beginning

I'd really appreciate it
Hey there! I would be willing to trade any steam game of equal value for Alpha Centauri. I have many fond memories playing this game but for some reason gog.com isn't accepting my card. Thanks and Happy Holidays everybody :)
SpeedBo: If anyone ends up with an extra key for
... A New Beginning

I'd really appreciate it
Well there are no spares or extra keys one gets when buying/completing a bundle, but check your PM anyways!

Merry Christmas :)
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love a copy of Cryostasis, Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard, or Gorky 17 while they are still on sale. Thank you in advance. :)
If anyone would gift me LA MULANA while it's on sale, I would be wholeheartedly grateful. It's a shame really that I will be missing all the sales as I ran into issues with my bank and I'm not able to purchase any games until next year when I'll change to another bank.

If anyone gifts me this I'll contact him/her next year to return the favor by gifting a game of the same value (or maybe a bit more too).
Dice5: If anyone would gift me LA MULANA while it's on sale, I would be wholeheartedly grateful. It's a shame really that I will be missing all the sales as I ran into issues with my bank and I'm not able to purchase any games until next year when I'll change to another bank.

If anyone gifts me this I'll contact him/her next year to return the favor by gifting a game of the same value (or maybe a bit more too).
You can get it (and two other games of your choice) from Groupees right now for $1.50. Just sayin'