It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, I'm now officially broke, and still missing these two promo games from my shelf :

-Rogue Trooper
-Space Colony HD
thanks nmillar
Post edited March 08, 2014 by simon_vd
high rated
Licurg: Well, I'm now officially broke, and still missing these two promo games from my shelf :

-Rogue Trooper
-Space Colony HD
Check your PMs. Now you're just missing one. :)
low rated
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post13540

Small bumpy.

Thanks to the generous givers who gifted to the others.
Post edited March 07, 2014 by lugum
Aww, this is really amazing. So many people gifting games. (:

I'd love to be the gifter, but right now I'm broke so let's try to be the giftee instead (is that a word?):

If anyone is still feeling generous today or has some reason to gift me a game, both Bloodrayne and Empire Earth 2 are on sale and on my wishlist.... I'm not expecting both. Any of those would be fine. ^^
Licurg: Well, I'm now officially broke, and still missing these two promo games from my shelf :

-Rogue Trooper
-Space Colony HD
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs. Now you're just missing one. :)
Yay ! :D Thanks !
high rated
lugum: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post13540

Small bumpy.

Time to re-live old memories. PM sent
If anyone wants to gift a 6 dollar range game I be interested in harvester.
low rated
lugum: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post13540

Small bumpy.

rong44: Time to re-live old memories. PM sent
Thank you so much, will gonna re-live those memories tonight right away after i had some dinner.
low rated
my wishlist(don't downrep me):
Shadowrun Returns
The Bard's Tale
Wasteland
any of the Thief series
Heroes of Might and Magic III

PM me
l0rdtr3k: my wishlist(don't downrep me):
Shadowrun Returns
The Bard's Tale
Wasteland
any of the Thief series

PM me
We don't downrep anyone, it's a small group of assholes that I'm guessing only logs on to downrep people. Unfortunately, like herpes, you can cope with them but never totally get rid of them.
BTW,how you've been?
l0rdtr3k: my wishlist(don't downrep me):
Shadowrun Returns
The Bard's Tale
Wasteland
any of the Thief series

PM me
tinyE: We don't downrep anyone, it's a small group of assholes that I'm guessing only logs on to downrep people. Unfortunately, like herpes, you can cope with them but never totally get rid of them.
I would like Ground Control 2, if anyone feels up for it. Thanks for reading!
low rated
Well rather than posts getting tagged as downrepped as it was before, its more that people losing 1 rep point lately probably by using the exploit. It happens whenever you get something, just take note of it.
Today both me and thespian got something we requested, 1 minute later you will lose your point.
Same goes for grabbing any key in any other place.

Someone should try a log if it happens to just certain people or anyone here and other threads.
l0rdtr3k: BTW,how you've been?
tinyE: We don't downrep anyone, it's a small group of assholes that I'm guessing only logs on to downrep people. Unfortunately, like herpes, you can cope with them but never totally get rid of them.
l0rdtr3k:
Not so good. Some asshole with the same exact rep as me has been hanging around the forum all day pestering everyone.

Edit: That was a joke. you all know that right?
Post edited March 07, 2014 by tinyE