It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Goatbrush: Updated my wishlist for the first time in a little over a year, I really suck at keeping things up to date. I feel like I don't buy many games anymore but I'd actually knocked a few off the list without realizing.
Better check your PM and update that wishlist again ;)
drake2509: Wishing for Wiz 6+7 if anyone is feeling kind.

will pay it forward when I am able to
KOCollins: Check PM, and let the good old times roll! :D
Thanks!

May you never turn to ashes at The Temple of Cant
Blood Please?
K_1269: Better check your PM and update that wishlist again ;)
Wow, that was unexpected. Thank you very much!
high rated
Goatbrush: Wow, that was unexpected. Thank you very much!
You're welcome Goatbrush! Have fun with it :)
Now, i have my favorite game (first in my wish list) on GoG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you very very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* happy
good stuff K_1269 +rep to ya
Wrong thread, sorry !
Post edited May 26, 2013 by benderz
low rated
Bah, fuck it !
Post edited May 26, 2013 by Licurg
If anyone would be so kind as to throw a copy of the Judge Dredd game here on GOG I would appreciate it & I will give you a game on or after June 1st as thanks & payment =)
updated my wishlist
Licurg: I was gifted 4 games from the promo today, that were on my wishlist. Yet, there's still 1 that I don't have, and that's Unreal 2. I know I will sound greedy, but if anybody will chuck it in my direction, I would appreciate it very much.
Yeah that is pretty greedy... considering you already received four. But then again, I'm an asshole, right?
Post edited May 26, 2013 by YellowAries
drake2509: Thanks!

May you never turn to ashes at The Temple of Cant
You're welcome, and thanks for all the luck. . .I'll need it! ;D
YellowAries: Yeah that is pretty greedy... considering you already received four. But then again, I'm an asshole, right?
*bump*

No, you're correct. 4 games in less than few days is more than enough. It should be able to keep anybody busy for few weeks or months.
YellowAries: Yeah that is pretty greedy... considering you already received four. But then again, I'm an asshole, right?
wormholewizards: *bump*

No, you're correct. 4 games in less than few days is more than enough. It should be able to keep anybody busy for few weeks or months.
I beg to differ! I've bought over 40 games this month.
...I may have a problem.