It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stg83: Good to see you back Dischord, and as always you are here being very generous to a lot of folks so +rep once again. :)
Let's play a game. I haven't been on in awhile, so please choose someone in the thread to receive a gift.

No-one is outside of the game except for yourself, because that would constitute an obvious conflict of interest.

Choose, make a friend, and smile.

Edit to add an "a" in awhile. My keyboard or pansy typing left it out.

Ditto.

Note: Must be in prior posts.
Post edited March 17, 2014 by Dischord
Dischord: *snip*
Sorry about the late reply but I was away for a while and then I see your post which puts me on the spot. If I must choose then I select Urnoev who I think should get something better then Stargunner. And thanks again for your amazing generosity Dischord. :)
Dischord: *snip*
stg83: Sorry about the late reply but I was away for a while and then I see your post which puts me on the spot. If I must choose then I select Urnoev who I think should get something better then Stargunner. And thanks again for your amazing generosity Dischord. :)
No problem other than that is all he asked for (I saw that as well!)

btw, observant and of a good heart. jmo.
If anyone has managed to pick up a spare pot of gold containing one (or more) of these:

Cognition
Outlast

You'd have my thanks. ;-)
Post edited March 21, 2014 by uchristensen
low rated
stg83: Sorry about the late reply but I was away for a while and then I see your post which puts me on the spot. If I must choose then I select Urnoev who I think should get something better then Stargunner. And thanks again for your amazing generosity Dischord. :)
Dischord: No problem other than that is all he asked for (I saw that as well!)

Nice of you to say but unfortunately not everyone thinks so but majority of the fine people are quite understanding despite my current rep indicating otherwise. Well like the saying goes you can't make everyone happy unless you're Dischord :). But, seriously if there is anyone who has a really good heart it is you sir. :)
Post edited March 17, 2014 by stg83
Dischord: No problem other than that is all he asked for (I saw that as well!)

stg83: Nice of you to say but unfortunately not everyone thinks so but majority of the fine people are quite understanding despite my current rep indicating otherwise. Well like the saying goes you can't make everyone happy unless you're Dischord :). But, seriously if there is anyone who has a really good heart it is your sir. :)
I just exist, nothing special friend, I just like people. I fight with them sometimes, but they're ok.

Worry not over rep, I got nuked at times too :-)
Dischord: I just exist, nothing special friend, I just like people. I fight with them sometimes, but they're ok.

Worry not over rep, I got nuked at times too :-)
Well I would say that is modest of you but whenever I have seen you here it is usually doing good for random people on this community myself included. I really am not bothered by the arbitrary rep number and would like my general conduct on these forums to speak for itself, fortunately most people are sensible enough not to take the rep at face value. I have to be off now as it is way past my bedtime here, once again it was nice talking to you and maybe you can just PM Urnoev to determine what he would like as he doesn't seem to be online currently. Thanks again. :)
stg83: Well I would say that is modest of you but whenever I have seen you here it is usually doing good for random people on this community myself included. I really am not bothered by the arbitrary rep number and would like my general conduct on these forums to speak for itself, fortunately most people are sensible enough not to take the rep at face value. I have to be off now as it is way past my bedtime here, once again it was nice talking to you and maybe you can just PM Urnoev to determine what he would like as he doesn't seem to be online currently. Thanks again. :)
You'll be ok, sleep well, and nice to talk to you! c
Hello, I'm new *wavies* Why oh why am I getting involved in yet another forum... I have my own to run! lol~ Still, I sometimes get keys to games I have no interest in and which my members also aren't into.

I sent off a key to someone in the Ninja Giveaways thread today... Do we offer up games for grabs in this thread, too, or is this one just to post our GOG wishlists in?
genkicolleen: Hello, I'm new *wavies* Why oh why am I getting involved in yet another forum... I have my own to run! lol~ Still, I sometimes get keys to games I have no interest in and which my members also aren't into.

I sent off a key to someone in the Ninja Giveaways thread today... Do we offer up games for grabs in this thread, too, or is this one just to post our GOG wishlists in?
People can request games here for example:

I would love Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded

And then you could come along see it and then give them the gift.
You could just post the games you have and whoever asks first gets them, but most don't.
Post edited March 18, 2014 by theslitherydeee
genkicolleen:
This ones more for posting wishes, though some people also drop a game here and there from time to time.

Oh, and welcome to GOG!
Dischord:
Now then!
Post edited March 17, 2014 by Sachys
high rated
genkicolleen: Hello, I'm new *wavies* Why oh why am I getting involved in yet another forum... I have my own to run! lol~ Still, I sometimes get keys to games I have no interest in and which my members also aren't into.

People mostly post their wishes, but it's not uncommon to see code drops. Just remember that in this particular thread, it has to be a GOG code. If it's not a GOG code, then try the Non-GOG Gifting Thread or Open this thread... or even Take-One-Give-One giveaway thread threads.

Normally just an ask/fulfill thing, but I've posted things out of nowhere here :-)

Nice 2 c u, I'm sure Ninja thread would love your presence, but feel free.
genkicolleen:
Sachys: This ones more for posting wishes, though some people also drop a game here and there from time to time.

Oh, and welcome to GOG!
Dischord:
Sachys: Now then!
Has been awhile, hope all is kicking fine!
Ah, neat! I'll be sure to pop in the next time I have extra GOG keys! ^__^

For myself, my two most-wanted games are:

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
and
Memoria

I just played the first games in each series recently, and loved them both!
Would love silent hunter or covert action, thanks!