It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I have ZafeHouse for Desura key....
Redfern: I have ZafeHouse for Desura key....
Ah, you got for sure a +1 for that - ut I should add, that I search for GOG games actually only in the moment. ;)
But good, to get remebered of adding this Info so quickly.
Redfern: I have ZafeHouse for Desura key....
ChandlerC: Ah, you got for sure a +1 for that - ut I should add, that I search for GOG games actually only in the moment. ;)
Well, its ntl like i offer you Steam or Origin key or something, pretty much same downloads, but thats ok if you want GOG key only.
high rated
ChandlerC: ZAFEHOUSE: DIARIES
Check you PM!
ChandlerC: Ah, you got for sure a +1 for that - ut I should add, that I search for GOG games actually only in the moment. ;)
Redfern: Well, its ntl like i offer you Steam or Origin key or something, pretty much same downloads, but thats ok if you want GOG key only.
I know, and I'm still thankful. Yust some individual peference from my side.

ChandlerC: ZAFEHOUSE: DIARIES
Accatone: Check you PM!
Uih, and that was really quick as well. Thanks a lot then. :)
+1
If anyone is feeling generous
Thief gold
If anyone is feeling generous I would absolutely love a copy of Doomdark's Revenge, please and thank you in advance. Either way, I hope everyone is having a safe and happy day; take care all. :)
Summoner if someone is feeling generous.
If anyone would be so generous as to gift me Theme Park, I would be such a happy cat. At this moment I'm a student, and terribly short of funds. Thank you for the opportunity,
monkeydelarge: Summoner if someone is feeling generous.
Still waiting for it?
monkeydelarge: Summoner if someone is feeling generous.
ChandlerC: Still waiting for it?
I don't understand you.
Scrath that, I still have some money left on my card so I can buy it myself!
Post edited March 06, 2014 by JogsterXL
ChandlerC: Still waiting for it?
monkeydelarge: I don't understand you.
Has someone already gifted Summoner to you?
monkeydelarge: I don't understand you.
ChandlerC: Has someone already gifted Summoner to you?
Sorry, I just woke up. The answer to your question is, no.
Well yeah, If someone is feeling generous.

Have the original p2 version of summoner as a gift many years ago by my mother (thus somehow has a special meaning to me). Would love to replay it but well the ps2 is somewhere gathering dust. So a pc version would be handy.
Post edited March 06, 2014 by lugum