It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: "In my experience there's no such thing as fucking luck." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

LITTLE KNOWN FACT:
This was the original line but at the last second Sir Alec Guinness insisted on changing it stating, "A Jedi would never fucking say that."
Dischord: Luck is what a schemer blames for their good fortune, and what a loser blames for their ineptitude.
huh?
Dischord: Luck is what a schemer blames for their good fortune, and what a loser blames for their ineptitude.
tinyE: huh?
My sentiments exactly.

You get all Obi Wan in a gifting thread, I decided to give you a little back.
would like a copy of Heretic Kingdoms while its on sale

thank you
high rated
rainkeeper777: would like a copy of Heretic Kingdoms while its on sale

thank you
You're welcome, please check PM.
I see Evil Genius is on sale. It has been provoking my interest since it was first released, but I never had a chance to play it.
If someone can help me with that, I would appreciate it very much.
rainkeeper777: would like a copy of Heretic Kingdoms while its on sale

thank you
Dischord: You're welcome, please check PM.
thank you so much :)
Dischord: You're welcome, please check PM.
rainkeeper777: thank you so much :)
No need, have fun :-)
Hm, I feel almost bad about asking, since I already redeemed a code for Stargunner, kindly provided by nmillar, a few posts ago.
But I cannot let this opportunity pass without even asking: I really, really would appreciate a copy of Alan Wake.
I heard many people around me recommend it and put it on my wishlist a while ago, but never got the chance to actually buy it. Now, it seems one has to buy exactly five games from the current promo, but I do not have the money for such a nice pot.
It is on sale right now, for a ridiculously low price, and I still cannot afford it... if anyone out there in this great community might feels like helping me out, I would carve his or her name in my table with my fingernails, when feared while playing Alan Wake...
Urnoev: Hm, I feel almost bad about asking, since I already redeemed a code for Stargunner, kindly provided by nmillar, a few posts ago.
Stargunner is free. ;)
triock: Stargunner is free. ;)
Oh... did not realize that :D. Thanks for the hint.
triock:
Nice to see you! Was just looking in the thread and happened to see you here. Hope all has been well.
triock:
Dischord: Nice to see you! Was just looking in the thread and happened to see you here. Hope all has been well.
Nice to see you too. :) Can't say all's well, but that's okay. How about you?
Dischord: Nice to see you! Was just looking in the thread and happened to see you here. Hope all has been well.
triock: Nice to see you too. :) Can't say all's well, but that's okay. How about you?
Same as always, maybe a little less but matters not. Sorry all is not well. If any way that I might help, please PM.
Good to see you back Dischord, and as always you are here being very generous to a lot of folks so +rep once again. :)
stg83: Good to see you back Dischord, and as always you are here being very generous to a lot of folks so +rep once again. :)
I come and go, but always evidence no sense whatsoever :-)

I don't play with rep, but keep kicking it and thanks.