It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
fez2: /snip
Nudiustertian: Don't know if troll or just stupid, but obviously any answers posted now won't be considered.

Fortunately there were people with the right answers before this happened, so I'm sorting it out now.
What?! i answered your questions whats wrong?
I posted here also because i thought first to reply counts.
Post edited July 04, 2015 by fez2
low rated
If anyone were feeling generous, Windward looks amazing and like my kind of game. It would be greatly appreciated.
Hey everyone. If anyone has an extra copy of Siralim that they don't care to have, please give me a shout. I'm interested in trying it out but don't want to buy the full Indiegala bundle right now to get just that one game. :)
high rated
I still have a SimCity 2000 GOG code from the Summer Sale. It expires later this month, so I'll offer it here if anyone wants it. :P
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have guilty gear x2 reload from current promo.
Comment removed for fear of damnation...

This message brought to you by The Board of Forum Safety Committee. :)
Post edited July 05, 2015 by Terrapin2190
low rated
Star Wars Battlefront 2 if anyone is generous.
Terrapin2190: Comment removed for fear of damnation...

LOL
Terrapin2190: Comment removed for fear of damnation...

cecil: LOL
I was going to make a funny, but then I read the forum rules and thought ehhh... maybe not such a good idea.
heh some people might think it's in bad taste. Which it kind of was.
cecil: LOL
Terrapin2190: I was going to make a funny, but then I read the forum rules and thought ehhh... maybe not such a good idea.
Well you made me laugh by not going for the laugh so it strangely in the end all worked out ;)
Terrapin2190: I was going to make a funny, but then I read the forum rules and thought ehhh... maybe not such a good idea.
cecil: Well you made me laugh by not going for the laugh so it strangely in the end all worked out ;)
All in a days work. If you can call it that.

Bit of a paradox if you think about it.
niniendowarrior: Loved that Johnny B Goode scene! One of my favourite songs as well. :D The game, however, was as good as BTTF2 and 3 and that to me means not very good at all. :-(

BTTF1 was awesome though!
Nudiustertian: Since there's not going to be a BTTF 4, it's the best we can hope for. I'd definitely put the game's story ahead of BTTF 3, which was more of a repeat exercise. Sure, there's some naff stuff, but the interaction between the characters is still good, and the story actually dares to go somewhere. If anything, I enjoyed the story more than the gameplay. But hey, different strokes. :-)
I generally think it should've ended in BTTF1 since BTTF2/3 is like total rehashes of the gags in BTTF1. As for the game, I thought the first episode was fine, then it got progressively weirder and weirder. I was going to finish the game no matter what, but by the end, I had hoped the game would just end. lol. Different strokes for different folks! :-)
NoxTM: My message is less about actual gifting; I'm in the UK on vacation most of July 9th onwards. If Lifeless Planet goes for sale during that time.....
If you're still interested, it's on the Humble Sale at 50% off - DRM-free. Today only (July 7th)

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/lifelessplanet_storefront
Still have stalker if someone missed it. Have respectable rep of at least 25+ and ask nicely :)
NoxTM: My message is less about actual gifting; I'm in the UK on vacation most of July 9th onwards. If Lifeless Planet goes for sale during that time.....
ZenWan: If you're still interested, it's on the Humble Sale at 50% off - DRM-free. Today only (July 7th)

I the humble sale for lifeless planet is for 48 hours in this case of the current sale
Post edited July 07, 2015 by cecil
cecil: Still have stalker if someone missed it. Have respectable rep of at least 25+ and ask nicely :)
ZenWan: If you're still interested, it's on the Humble Sale at 50% off - DRM-free. Today only (July 7th)

cecil: I the humble sale for lifeless planet is for 48 hours in this case of the current sale
Oh, Stalker. Can I ask for it? Please? :P