It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
NoxTM: Only the deepest and darkest will do for me, which is a saying that applies to so much of my life.

I don't need no stinkin' internet. Except to buy Lifeless Planet... but then I'm sad like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTHBH1pv4Bo?
Post edited July 03, 2015 by monkeydelarge
If anyone's feeling in a generous mood, I would really appreciate NOSFERATU: WRATH OF MALACHI that's on sale right now

It seems like a game that I would really like to play and the setting seems pretty cool too

As always, I guarantee that that I will play the game and it will not sit in my GOG library without use

Thank you very much!
high rated
Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads...

Today marks the 30th anniversary of Back to the Future, one of my favorite movies of all time (BTTF 2 is actually my favorite of the trilogy). No, today's not the day Marty comes to 2015 -- that's still a few months off. Today's the day the first movie was originally released.

So, to celebrate, naturally I'm giving away a copy of Back to the Future: The Game.

Now, you do have to have seen the movies before you can play this game, otherwise it will make very little sense to you. So for all the fans out there, if you want to get this, send me a PM through chat (don't reply here!) answering these three simple (?) questions, one for each movie:

1. Before Marty takes the stage, the band is playing another classic song. Which one?
2. What's the title of the game Marty uses in the 2015 diner to demonstrate he's a "crack shot"?
3. In 1885, Doc hasn't stopped inventing. What contraption does he demonstrate to Marty?

Take your time, I'll only check the answers tomorrow and choose randomly from the right respondents, so posting fast doesn't guarantee a win.

Update: the winner has been picked, and it's not the guy who spoiled the answers in this thread. Don't worry if you didn't win, set your time circuits for October 21, 2015.

For those left wondering, the correct answers were:

1. Earth Angel.
2. Wild Gunman.
3. I was looking for the ice cube maker, but I also accepted the breakfast machine and the sniper rifle.
Post edited July 04, 2015 by Nudiustertian
Nudiustertian:
Loved that Johnny B Goode scene! One of my favourite songs as well. :D The game, however, was as good as BTTF2 and 3 and that to me means not very good at all. :-(

BTTF1 was awesome though!
If anyone has an extra code for Terraria, that would be great. I've heard good things about it. I wanted to give it a try, but money has been a bit hard to come by. You can PM me here on GOG. Thanks.
Post edited July 04, 2015 by dragu89
Normality for $1.79 if someone wants to help a monkey out with some fresh gaming goodness. And I would not beg here, if I could buy the game myself before the sale is over.
Post edited July 04, 2015 by monkeydelarge
Nudiustertian:
niniendowarrior: Loved that Johnny B Goode scene! One of my favourite songs as well. :D The game, however, was as good as BTTF2 and 3 and that to me means not very good at all. :-(

BTTF1 was awesome though!
Since there's not going to be a BTTF 4, it's the best we can hope for. I'd definitely put the game's story ahead of BTTF 3, which was more of a repeat exercise. Sure, there's some naff stuff, but the interaction between the characters is still good, and the story actually dares to go somewhere. If anything, I enjoyed the story more than the gameplay. But hey, different strokes. :-)
low rated
hope we will see bttf4
Post edited July 04, 2015 by comboplayer
low rated
Nudiustertian: Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads...

Today marks the 30th anniversary of Back to the Future, one of my favorite movies of all time (BTTF 2 is actually my favorite of the trilogy). No, today's not the day Marty comes to 2015 -- that's still a few months off. Today's the day the first movie was originally released.

So, to celebrate, naturally I'm giving away a copy of Back to the Future: The Game.

Now, you do have to have seen the movies before you can play this game, otherwise it will make very little sense to you. So for all the fans out there, if you want to get this, send me a PM through chat (don't reply here!) answering these three simple (?) questions, one for each movie:

1. Before Marty takes the stage, the band is playing another classic song. Which one?
2. What's the title of the game Marty uses in the 2015 diner to demonstrate he's a "crack shot"?
3. In 1885, Doc hasn't stopped inventing. What contraption does he demonstrate to Marty?

Take your time, I'll only check the answers tomorrow and choose randomly from the right respondents, so posting fast doesn't guarantee a win.
hi. for back to the future question. left pm also
1. Earth Angel Scene - Will you be mine is the first song, then when Marty takes the scene he plays Johnny B Goode
2. wild gunman
3. delorean gas
Doc built a very elaborate contraption in his barn designed to make an alcoholic drink of some kind. It's possible he used the gas from the DeLorean to power it.
Post edited July 04, 2015 by fez2
fez2:
It's supposed to be by PM only, you should edit out the answers.
low rated
fez2:
theslitherydeee: It's supposed to be by PM only, you should edit out the answers.
I left even pm. Edit what?
monkeydelarge: Normality
Check PM .
fez2:
theslitherydeee: It's supposed to be by PM only, you should edit out the answers.
Don't bother with him, he's the local scammer.
fez2: /snip
Don't know if troll or just stupid, but obviously any answers posted now won't be considered.

Fortunately there were people with the right answers before this happened, so I'm sorting it out now.