It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is someone feeling generous to gift me To the Moon. I really want to play the game, it's on -80% sale right now but I don't have credit card. Thanks.
Post edited September 15, 2015 by nicoc77
I would love to try out Not a Hero if anyone feels generous. This game looks like a total blast to play and I can't imagine the soundtrack being anything less then superb considering these guys made the OlliOlli games.
Mr.Caine: I would love to try out Not a Hero if anyone feels generous. This game looks like a total blast to play and I can't imagine the soundtrack being anything less then superb considering these guys made the OlliOlli games.
Would a Steam key help?
Mr.Caine: I would love to try out Not a Hero if anyone feels generous. This game looks like a total blast to play and I can't imagine the soundtrack being anything less then superb considering these guys made the OlliOlli games.
Breja: Would a Steam key help?
don't look a gift horse in the mouth is a saying I agree with.
high rated
Breja: Would a Steam key help?
Mr.Caine: don't look a gift horse in the mouth is a saying I agree with.
In that case check your PM :)
Mr.Caine: don't look a gift horse in the mouth is a saying I agree with.
Breja: In that case check your PM :)
Would love Invisible Inc from the current sale, as I love games that have an extremely good visual style (it reminds me of TRON Uprising) and sci-fi theme.

(ignore the rep number, that was due to scammers)
Post edited September 15, 2015 by LesterKnight99
There's a game on promo that I'd love to play. I already received a gift a couple of weeks ago so I'm only asking because it's now sold at a convenient price (60% discount). The game is:

Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas

I realize the current price is not really that cheap so please consider other wishes first. Thank you very much.
I was unlucky with pinatas... any chance someone has a Shadowrun Returns to gift? :)
Since nobody seems to want it, I am gifting away a steam key for

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack

Just say the word :)
Post edited September 16, 2015 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Since nobody seems to want it, I am gifting away a steam key for

Hey! There's this thread too, to keep things more organized.
MarkoH01: Since nobody seems to want it, I am gifting away a steam key for

drealmer7: Hey! There's this thread too, to keep things more organized.
Ah sorry, I just forgot. Will post my offer there. Thank you for the reminder.
drealmer7: Hey! There's this thread too, to keep things more organized.
MarkoH01: Ah sorry, I just forgot. Will post my offer there. Thank you for the reminder.
No worries! Thanks for the offering!
LesterKnight99: Would love Invisible Inc from the current sale, as I love games that have an extremely good visual style (it reminds me of TRON Uprising) and sci-fi theme.

Do you use steam or just gog?
LesterKnight99: Would love Invisible Inc from the current sale, as I love games that have an extremely good visual style (it reminds me of TRON Uprising) and sci-fi theme.

sasuke12: Do you use steam or just gog?
I use both!