It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Terrapin2190: ... anyone have an OLD promo code for Magrunner: Dark Pulse? I saw it was a freebie last year or something?
... I'm guessing tho, with it being a freebie/promo, the code may have expired by now.
HeDanny: When ever we have those freebie promos here there is inevitably a dedicated thread for re-gifting them. Unfortunately supply always seems to be greater than demand. Sad that in these cases the codes usually go un-redeemed, and eventually expire.
But not in case of games given away before June 2014.
Few people still have Torchlight from 2013 promo which never expire.
HeDanny: When ever we have those freebie promos here there is inevitably a dedicated thread for re-gifting them. Unfortunately supply always seems to be greater than demand. Sad that in these cases the codes usually go un-redeemed, and eventually expire.
amrit9037: But not in case of games given away before June 2014.
I'll dig through my emails. thanks for that correction mate. Appreciated.
low rated
HeDanny: I'll dig through my emails. thanks for that correction mate. Appreciated.
Why to bother with emails when you can get details in <span class="bold">Order &amp; Settings</span>?
HeDanny: I'll dig through my emails. thanks for that correction mate. Appreciated.
Thanks for the generosity and clarification on how things work. Much obliged!

I'm gonna give your profile a hug! +1 :D
low rated
Greetings. Can anyone pick these for me from the promo?

AvP Classic 2000
Rogue Trooper
Sniper Elite
Judge Dredd

I can offer a spare keys of Torchlight, Sim City, Stalker or Battlerealms + Winter Wolf from the summer sales.
PM for other offers.
Post edited June 28, 2015 by comboplayer
high rated
to all people who gifted ne_zavarj games during the summer sale

just look here

he had actually enough money to spend at least 50 bucks and unlock xenonauts and was fooling you with "ohhh i don't have the money but want the games" thing

edit: ne_zavarj edited his post to cover up his ass, so just look at my reply to his post
Post edited June 28, 2015 by apehater
low rated
apehater: to all people who gifted ne_zavarj games during the summer sale

just look here

he had actually enough money to spend at least 50 bucks and unlock xenonauts and was fooling you with "ohhh i don't have the money but want the games" thing
But ohh... the reps ! :/

I was also broke after buying 20$ games and unlocking S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky.
So I posted here about 3 times for different games and got some by trading and from DampSquib (of course. Thanks for Shadowgate).

I think begging is not bad what bad is leeching from other good people.
Some of us may become broke at time a sale hits but it doesn't mean we should do trade by asking for games again and aging and scamming people.

Btw I am thinking for making a GOG begging thread (like there is one on other website).

The website has rules like this.

We keep having so many people asking for free games, so here we will do just that! We'll give someone a game for free every month just for being the best beggar!
We don't want to leave any member on this site without games :)

Here you can beg/request for 1 game of your choice.
Don't just write one lines or be a boring beggar.
Come up with an interesting story of why you want the game and we might just give it to you at the end of the month!

Create a new thread to beg/request for your game

Your stories/requests have to be unique and only available at website. If you have posted it on some other site, it is not eligible to win.

Spam topics or requests without any reason on why you want the game will not be considered.

You can only open 1 topic per month.

Winners will be chosen regularly.

Begging Forum threads are regularly closed to select winners and they cannot be opened again.

We don't tolerate insulting anyone here. We love the beggars :)

**You need to be an active member on the site (logged in atleast 1 month prior to selection) to be eligible to win a game.

If any member loves any of the beggars' requests and wants to gift them the game, you are welcomed to do it!
I liked the idea.

Also thanks for reading.
Have a game (which you already have :P) F2IXC-8P7IP-IHKKW
More drama... The other drama didn't take off because our friend amrit9037 missed (?) the post. :P
apehater: to all people who gifted ne_zavarj games during the summer sale

just look here

amrit9037: But ohh... the reps ! :/

I was also broke after buying 20$ games and unlocking S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky.
So I posted here about 3 times for different games and got some by trading and from DampSquib (of course. Thanks for Shadowgate).

I think begging is not bad what bad is leeching from other good people.
Some of us may become broke at time a sale hits but it doesn't mean we should do trade by asking for games again and aging and scamming people.

Btw I am thinking for making a GOG begging thread (like there is one on other website).

The website has rules like this.

We keep having so many people asking for free games, so here we will do just that! We'll give someone a game for free every month just for being the best beggar!
We don't want to leave any member on this site without games :)

Here you can beg/request for 1 game of your choice.
Don't just write one lines or be a boring beggar.
Come up with an interesting story of why you want the game and we might just give it to you at the end of the month!

Create a new thread to beg/request for your game

Your stories/requests have to be unique and only available at website. If you have posted it on some other site, it is not eligible to win.

Spam topics or requests without any reason on why you want the game will not be considered.

You can only open 1 topic per month.

Winners will be chosen regularly.

Begging Forum threads are regularly closed to select winners and they cannot be opened again.

We don't tolerate insulting anyone here. We love the beggars :)

**You need to be an active member on the site (logged in atleast 1 month prior to selection) to be eligible to win a game.

If any member loves any of the beggars' requests and wants to gift them the game, you are welcomed to do it!
amrit9037: I liked the idea.

Also thanks for reading.
Have a game (which you already have :P) F2IXC-8P7IP-IHKKW
Well put good sir! I was a bit guilty of begging when I first started here in the forums (which wasn't long ago at all actually). Wasn't being too big of a nuisance tho I don't think. Then started participating in other subjects and trying to gift some titles I come across that people might not have access to.

Just gotta take a step back sometimes and ask yourself 'wait... what am I doing right now?' Being fresh into the forums with no rep or avatar even asking for handouts :D That's not cool lol. It does feel great to give back to the community tho, even when most of the games are freebies :) I'ma step up my game tho once I get some money coming in. Wouldn't feel right not to with all the cool cats here that have shown me kindness.

I agree with the begging thread tho lol or perhaps renaming it a wishlist thread? To keep the actual gifting threads a bit more organized... hopefully?
low rated
[URGENT] Can anyone pick these for me from the promo?

AvP Classic 2000
Rogue Trooper
Sniper Elite
Judge Dredd

I can offer a spare keys of Torchlight, Sim City, Stalker or Battlerealms + Winter Wolf from the summer sales.
PM for other offers.
Post edited June 30, 2015 by comboplayer
My wish is to play:

Realms of Arkania 1+2

I know it's not on sale so please consider other requests first. Thank you very much.
Terrapin2190: ... trying to gift some titles I come across that people might not have access to.
Noticing this sort of thing more frequently around here of late. Always a bummer to see a promo give-away that for what ever reason you missed. It is Nice to see that, if this ever happens, someone here just may have your back.

EG:
[game] is currently free on [site] if you [requirements]. Or PM me. I grabbed a spare.

Sometimes all it takes is a little consideration to pay it forward.
Terrapin2190: ... trying to gift some titles I come across that people might not have access to.
HeDanny: Noticing this sort of thing more frequently around here of late. Always a bummer to see a promo give-away that for what ever reason you missed. It is Nice to see that, if this ever happens, someone here just may have your back.

EG:
[game] is currently free on [site] if you [requirements]. Or PM me. I grabbed a spare.

Sometimes all it takes is a little consideration to pay it forward.
I've been picking up little freebies from a few different sites. Usually indie games, physics puzzlers and the sort. I figure I've got so many games I still haven't played I might as well give them away. Kind of mad I got hip to Origin a little late. After they were giving away Dead Space 2 and Battlefield 3. But it's not a complete loss, they did give me The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection for free :) Well... $20 that I spent about a decade ago. Still a nice win lol.

For some reason, no one wants my copy of Blood of the Werewolf. Is the game really that bad??? :D I liked it!!
deleted
Post edited July 02, 2015 by NoxTM
NoxTM: Hey how, I'm going to be in the sticks! RURAL ENGLAND. The internet where I'm going is a shocker of epic proportions. EPIC.
This makes me wonder where you're going.

*prepares inflatable gogbear traps