It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: so everybody knows that you are not a bad person. :)
Speak for yourself, he never fooled me with that creepy avatar...

And about all this stuff, i know its terrible for everyone involved but it truly makes me sad that Lester went from -40 to positive rep and now he's back where he "started".
I don't know, i think gog needs a revamp on the forum and while doing that they should just consider removing the "- rep", or just remove the rep system completly and reward the users for participation (and somehow throw a karma system). I hope that with the galaxy release there's something new for the forum....
MarkoH01: so everybody knows that you are not a bad person. :)
Cyraxpt: Speak for yourself, he never fooled me with that creepy avatar...

And about all this stuff, i know its terrible for everyone involved but it truly makes me sad that Lester went from -40 to positive rep and now he's back where he "started".
Yeah, it stinks for me, as well as everyone who's getting hit by the neg-repping, but hopefully GOG does something with the rep system; hope i get back to my proper rating :)
low rated
I don't have a GOGWiki page anymore .
Post edited March 30, 2015 by ne_zavarj
high rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Wouldn't mind having the dracula trilogy that's on sale right now. :)
Got ya covered. Check PM.
low rated
Syberia 1 or both games if anyone is generous.

You all know my love of the fixed camara angle.
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Wouldn't mind having the dracula trilogy that's on sale right now. :)
Melhelix: Got ya covered. Check PM.
Damn, that is awesome, thank you very very very much! :D
Loom is the only thing I'm asking for, it looks like an awesome adventure game.
If anyone is feeling particularly generous, I would absolutely love a copy of Neo Scavenger while it's on sale. Unfortunately this awesome sale came at a time when I have no available money to spend :(. If not no worries, and I hope everyone is having an absolutely wonderful day today. :) A general thanks to all of the awesome people at GOG, you are all absolutely fantastic.
low rated
This isn't a priority so I highly recommend you deal with any other wishes instead. While every title in the roguelike promo looks interesting, I think Tales of Maj'Eyal and its expansion would be the best fit. I'd like to try out that Skeleton Doombringer Judas mentioned. :)
high rated
ZaineH: This isn't a priority so I highly recommend you deal with any other wishes instead. While every title in the roguelike promo looks interesting, I think Tales of Maj'Eyal and its expansion would be the best fit. I'd like to try out that Skeleton Doombringer Judas mentioned. :)
Hey Indy, I remember you declining my gift in the insomnia sale. Hopefully this time I will have more luck and you'll enjoy what I've send in your PM :)
high rated
Guys, I have a Bloodrayne 2 code from groupees. I totally forgot about it so I'm not sure if it still works.
If you want the game and would like to try if that key works, just tell me :D.
I'm not promising anything though, I really don't know if the key still works or not.

*ALREADY TAKEN* and it actually worked so one of you guys can enjoy that game :D
Post edited March 24, 2015 by XYCat
low rated
ZaineH:
MarkoH01: Hey Indy, I remember you declining my gift in the insomnia sale. Hopefully this time I will have more luck and you'll enjoy what I've send in your PM :)
I can safely say that I didn't get the game right before finding a message in my PMs this time. Thank you!
Not sure what the fuss is about the Tale game. -_-
XYCat: Guys, I have a Bloodrayne 2 code from groupees. I totally forgot about it so I'm not sure if it still works.
I'm not promising anything though, I really don't know if the key still works or not.

*ALREADY TAKEN* and it actually worked so one of you guys can enjoy that game :D
Any chance you'd have Bloodrayne 1? :)
XYCat: Guys, I have a Bloodrayne 2 code from groupees. I totally forgot about it so I'm not sure if it still works.

u2020bullet: Any chance you'd have Bloodrayne 1? :)
I do not, sorry :)