It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord and ElTerprise, the force is strong with you both. *uses Force Uprepping Power*
BillyMaysFan59: Dischord and ElTerprise, the force is strong with you both. *uses Force Uprepping Power*
Ditto. Force pushing their rep as high as I can.
edit: Received.
Dischord is [wav] unstoppable [/wav]. ;D Thank you.

Star Wars Republic Commando - if somebody has extra copy. Thank you!
Post edited May 03, 2015 by sbolokanov
An extra copy of Battlefront II? This May 4th, I dont know any other way to celebrate than to play the grand campaign of the 501st legion again.
Post edited May 02, 2015 by Zurev
Hello,

I'm wishing for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 or 2 from the STAR WARS SABER BUNDLE if anyone has to spare.

Thank you and may the force be with you all.
high rated
sbolokanov: Star Wars Republic Commando - if somebody has extra copy. Thank you!
Great people here, as always!

Please check PM.
Zurev: An extra copy of Battlefront II? This May 4th, I dont know any other way to celebrate than to play the grand campaign of the 501st legion again.
Knew a beautiful woman from your country once. What I remember the most is that she had quite an astounding garden (other than her beauty, of course!) My best to you, and her, as well.

Please check PM.
Post edited May 03, 2015 by Dischord
high rated
RenKalan: Hello,

I'm wishing for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 or 2 from the STAR WARS SABER BUNDLE if anyone has to spare.

Thank you and may the force be with you all.
What can I say about Greece? Known many people from there who live here, and a few from Gog that live there.

Birthplace of Western Civilization, and almost all have (please excuse me) fire in their posterior, which makes them amongst the best partiers! Please check PM.

** Now I'm done. I asked the other day who wanted something, and it would have been in bad form not to check back to see :-) Have fun everyone, and I'm sure this gifting condition will return: it seems to be a chronic malady!
Dischord: ** Now I'm done. I asked the other day who wanted something, and it would have been in bad form not to check back to see :-) Have fun everyone, and I'm sure this gifting condition will return: it seems to be a chronic malady!
And much appreciated I'm sure!
high rated
ZaineH: And much appreciated I'm sure!
I can't say where, but there is a code out there in one of the threads!

Thanks!

c

Edit to add: it is now gone, sorry.
ZaineH: And much appreciated I'm sure!
Dischord: I can't say where, but there is a code out there in one of the threads!

Thanks!
You're welcome.

I noticed it's presence. I didn't have the heart to take it. I'm glad you got thanks in return for it instead of a silent nemesis. :)
high rated
ZaineH: You're welcome.

I noticed it's presence. I didn't have the heart to take it. I'm glad you got thanks in return for it instead of a silent nemesis. :)
If I post, grab! That was the old essence of the Ninja thread.

As for the silent nemesis, I know who cashes them in, no need to identify, and no need for them to say anything either. It just makes it easier for me to remove the code so that others don't search for what can't be redeemed :-)

Edit to clarify: It can be found, changed to redeemed. As for person, they might be shy, not be fluent in English, or anything.
Dischord: If I post, grab! That was the old essence of the Ninja thread.

As for the silent nemesis, I know who cashes them in, no need to identify, and no need for them to say anything either. It just makes it easier for me to remove the code so that others don't search for what can't be found :-)
Believe me, I considered it. I even sought advice on whether Knights of the Old Republic was worth it a few days ago. It just didn't sit right with me though.

At least with GOG codes it's easy to check. I usually gift bundled Steam codes so I shy away from posting them directly.
high rated
ZaineH: Believe me, I considered it. I even sought advice on whether Knights of the Old Republic was worth it a few days ago. It just didn't sit right with me though.

At least with GOG codes it's easy to check. I usually gift bundled Steam codes so I shy away from posting them directly.
I just use this place. Most everyone is ok, even if you disagree. It's all good.
Dischord: I just use this place. Most everyone is ok, even if you disagree. It's all good.
Disagree with what now?
high rated
ZaineH: Disagree with what now?
Sorry for being vague, I didn't mean you as in you, but you as in anyone.

I believe an English major would call me as being guilty of faulty pronoun reference.

Hope I cleared it up.