It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here's my [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:L0rdtr3k]wishlist.[/url]
PM me if you're feeling gifty.
EDIT: I am going to get the bundle soon now. Don't want to miss out on some STALKER AND Tropico 4!

If any of you have an extra code for STALKER Clear Sky, then feel free to gift it to me. I have been wondering about playing a STALKER game again.
Post edited March 29, 2015 by fablefire
If anyone's feeling in a generous mood, I'd really appreciate I have no mouth and I must scream that's on sale right now

I've heard a lot of things about this game and I would love to play it and experience it for myself

Thank you!
high rated
Roman5: If anyone's feeling in a generous mood, I'd really appreciate I have no mouth and I must scream that's on sale right now

I've heard a lot of things about this game and I would love to play it and experience it for myself

Thank you!
Check your PM and I wish you a great experience. :)
Roman5: If anyone's feeling in a generous mood, I'd really appreciate I have no mouth and I must scream that's on sale right now

Thank you!
MarkoH01: Check your PM and I wish you a great experience. :)
Thanks!

Time to give this game a shot :)
I've got a copy of torchlight to give away.
Post edited March 29, 2015 by mfkrlee
I don't need these :
Congratulations on your beta key for Triad Wars!

Your key is: 9148baf1-5f1d-46f4-bbfa-cb5f3b888dbb

How to redeem your beta key:

Register for the Triad Wars Beta at https://www.triadwars.com/beta-registration

NOTE - You don't need to confirm your email or take the beta survey, please proceed to Step 2 after creating an account

Click the link here to install Triad Wars at https://prod.services.triadwars.com/distribution/api/v1/installer

Login using your Triad Wars account (if you're already registered for the Closed Beta, this will be the same username and
password created at Registration)

Enter the Beta Key when prompted

NOTE - Be sure to remove any spaces at the front of the key when cutting/pasting (that will cause an INVALID KEY error message)

Let the launcher finish downloading the files and applying the patches

Start the game

NOTE - Triad Wars is currently under a NDA so please don't post screenshots, video, or livestream the game at this time
Congratulations on your World of Tanks: Generals closed beta key!

Your key is: 765A7-SUPKY-3D6N2-588C7

Redeem at wotgenerals.com
Post edited March 29, 2015 by ne_zavarj
Is there anyone who doesn't have Torchlight?
And is there anyone who doesn't have The Witcher?

I have some old gog codes, so if you want to try if it works just send me a message. I'm not promising anything though, the codes really are old, so I have no idea if they still work.

*THE WITCHER IS TAKEN* and again, it worked :D so one of you guys can enjoy that game :)
Post edited March 30, 2015 by XYCat
Happy April Fool's Day!
Post edited May 02, 2015 by ZaineH
I see Death to Spies has been added to the catalog and is on sale! A copy would be appreciated, if any kind soul would consider it.
low rated
In celebration of Russian language support on GOG I would really love the first Blitzkrieg

So if anyone's feeling in generous mood, I would appreciate it as I haven't played it before

thanks!
high rated
Roman5: In celebration of Russian language support on GOG I would really love the first Blitzkrieg

So if anyone's feeling in generous mood, I would appreciate it as I haven't played it before

thanks!
Check your PM, I left you a gift.
low rated
Roman5: In celebration of Russian language support on GOG I would really love the first Blitzkrieg

thanks!
JDelekto: Check your PM, I left you a gift.
Thank you! time to fire this bad boy up
Happy Easter everyone! In Easter and our russian bros welcome party I will wish you best! Welcome!

If anyone feel generous in this magic time, I would really love to get Thief 2 or 1 or Arcanum (I have disc but sadly, it looks like it was cleaned with acid). I would buy it myself but sadly I don't have paypal yet and all my cash will go on driving licence.

Thanks!
Post edited April 04, 2015 by Karwelas
high rated
Karwelas: Happy Easter everyone! In Easter and our russian bros welcome party I will wish you best! Welcome!

If anyone feel generous in this magic time, I would really love to get Thief 2 or 1 or Arcanum (I have disc but sadly, it looks like it was cleaned with acid). I would buy it myself but sadly I don't have paypal yet and all my cash will go on driving licence.

Thanks!
Check your PM, I have a question.