It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: good job he's not from the UK! ;)

- could be questionable terminology!
I hope not, a simple thing...

I'm not sure what the misconception might be, you'd know better. Want to dance pretty? :-)
Mr.Caine: If anyone feels generous I would love to relive my childhood memories with Outlaws(first FPS I've ever played)
Dischord: Poof, check PM!
i always had the feeling, that you support outlaws :)
Sachys: good job he's not from the UK! ;)

- could be questionable terminology!
Dischord: I hope not, a simple thing...

I'm not sure what the misconception might be, you'd know better. Want to dance pretty? :-)
Heheheh! You know - you old soldier!
low rated
I don't mean to jump onto the bandwagon, but I would like to try out Outlaws sometime. Just consider this low priority.
high rated
Sachys: Heheheh! You know - you old soldier!
You make me blush, always had a weakness for things the sun never set on!

advancedhero: I don't mean to jump onto the bandwagon, but I would like to try out Outlaws sometime. Just consider this low priority.
Sure, we're just goofing off. Please check PM.
Post edited March 21, 2015 by Dischord
Dischord: You make me blush, always had a weakness for things the sun never set on!
missed the eclipse today? - I did! bah!
Dischord: You make me blush, always had a weakness for things the sun never set on!
Sachys: missed the eclipse today? - I did! bah!
what eclipse?
Wouldn't mind having the dracula trilogy that's on sale right now. :)

advancedhero: I don't mean to jump onto the bandwagon, but I would like to try out Outlaws sometime. Just consider this low priority.
Dischord: Sure, we're just goofing off. Please check PM.
Thank you so much!
advancedhero: Thank you so much!
No problem, hope you saw the eclipse, I didn't. It blessed Europe, cloudy here anyway, but it might have been fun to run around and pretend the world was ending... might have met some interesting neighbors that way, or the cops.
edit:nvm
Post edited March 21, 2015 by LesterKnight99
Mr.Caine: If anyone feels generous I would love to relive my childhood memories with Outlaws(first FPS I've ever played)
Dischord: Poof, check PM!
thank you!
high rated
Mr.Caine: thank you!
No problem, hope it is good!
Not sure if it is proper etiquette, but I've been proffering gift codes during the Twitch streams for GOG, specifically for the game they are streaming aside from GOG's gifts.

I think it's a cool way to share some of the games you played before with others who haven't played them, but show enough interest in watching it streamed by one of the great Twitch streamers and really have some interest in playing the game!

- Joe
HenitoKisou: Will any kind soul gift me F.E.A.R. 2: PROJECT ORIGIN? It's my favourite part of the series and I want get rid off Steam to play it in legal fashion (not to mention it was my first game that forced me to create Steam account because it used that only for distribution and DLC recognition). Thanks. ;-)
Dischord: I hope it is good, as I bought it twice (I forgot to gift the first time.)

Please check PM.
Thank you, it's one of these single player games that have no logical reason to launch only with client if all other features aren't even using Steam and cracks often decrease stability of the game and encounter new bugs because both games share the same engine. First one keep freezeing, decrease performance, started to glitch music or play it not at all and second one has weird graphical and sound glitches along with broken QTE-s, sometimes worsening things because input delay geometry rendering of the the scene become unstable with framerate, not to mention I encountered constantly respawning, immortal enemy twice in the game that preserved in saved game later, with some sections being broken upon loading autosave until restarting the levels from the beginning. ;-)
Post edited March 21, 2015 by HenitoKisou