It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off the best Star Wars™ experiences this galaxy has to offer.

Lightsabers, massive dogfights, cheery homicidal droids - it's a galaxy full of surprises!
Same as our <span class="bold">Star Wars&trade; Sale</span>, which brings along all the thrills and epic adventures native to this beloved universe.

It doesn't take a hardcore RPG fan or even a Star Wars fan to get hopelessly hooked on Knights Of the Old Republic. The intuitive real-time-with-queue combat will always keep you on your toes, but it's really the meaningful character interactions and addictive world exploration that made it into a timeless classic. And that's even before that masterful story twist hits. The fact that the sequel almost managed to surpass its storytelling prowess, is nothing sort of Jedi sorcery.

We've all fantasized about fighting as either a sharpshooting stormtrooper, a backflipping Jedi, or a proud TIE-Fighter pilot, but getting to be all of them at once? That's just on a whole other level of epicness. Or on the levels of Battlefront II, which put you right in the middle of the most iconic battlefields you remember from both the original trilogy and the prequels.

Grab tight onto something and jump into hyperspace with Star Wars™ Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, Republic Commando, and many more!

The <span class="bold">Star Wars&trade; Sale</span> will last until May 12, 10:00 AM UTC.
Can we get these games added to GOG Connect? I know, fat chance, but I own most of them, but would love some DRM-Free copies...
Why did a bunch of the games that were 77% off suddenly drop their discount to 60% off?
I sure wish we could get modern PC ports of older Star Wars console games that didn't originally have PC versions like Rogue Squadron 2 & 3, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Bounty Hunter, Jedi Starfighter, The Clone Wars, Racer Revenge, Jedi Power Battles and the Super Star Wars trilogy. Man, this would be so amazing.
heartburnron: Quite fancy trying Dark Forces. My concern is the controls as I've found some of the other 90's Star Wars games really difficult to play due to the old control schemes. I did all my gaming on consoles (with the exception of my beloved ZX Spectrum) back in those days. Can the Dark Forces games be mapped to WASD and mouse?
Download DarkXL/XL engine mod and you can play it as you like:
http://xlengine.com/
https://darkxl.wordpress.com/

Maybe it will work for Outlaws in the future too! :)

However also read this:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/32400/discussions/0/558754899549913594/
It says up to 77% off but nothing is 77% off. Was there a price glitch I could of sworn it was cheaper earlier.

Now when I go there it says up to 75% WTF. Nice scummy move there gog...
Post edited May 04, 2017 by Tcbys
No new games this year?
That's kinda disappointing.

Or is there any chance for them to show up later today?
Tcbys: It says up to 77% off but nothing is 77% off. Was there a price glitch I could of sworn it was cheaper earlier.

I bought some games few minutes before it should have dropped to 75%, but looking on the receipt I did not get the 77% deal... It's only few cents, but still very strange.
IDPLAY: Or is there any chance for them to show up later today?
I'd be surprised if there weren't some nice releases.
Tcbys: It says up to 77% off but nothing is 77% off. Was there a price glitch I could of sworn it was cheaper earlier.

Because you didn't read the NOTE at the end of the first post:

NOTE: Until May 4th 10:00 AM UTC, certain games are 77% off. They will be back to -75% for the rest of the sale's duration.

op2017si: Because you didn't read the NOTE at the end of the first post:

NOTE: Until May 4th 10:00 AM UTC, certain games are 77% off. They will be back to -75% for the rest of the sale's duration.
Dident say that anywhere on the front page. Still scummy.
Tcbys: Dident say that anywhere on the front page. Still scummy.
Yes I agree. They added this line yesterday and now it is removed.
I should really get around to finishing KOTOR 2. What's the verdict? Should I play it unmodded for my first playthrough, or is it just too broken? I never mod my games, but I've heard the mod that restores content is pretty much essential.
Woops, missed the 77%... Maybe next year!
high rated
GOG, please do not have any more sales with mutating discounts.

It only breeds ill will and confusion for your customers, especially when there was no warning at the start of the sale that discounts would change.
Luned: GOG, please do not have any more sales with mutating discounts.
What about X-Men games? *rimshot*