It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off the best Star Wars™ experiences this galaxy has to offer.

Lightsabers, massive dogfights, cheery homicidal droids - it's a galaxy full of surprises!
Same as our <span class="bold">Star Wars&trade; Sale</span>, which brings along all the thrills and epic adventures native to this beloved universe.

It doesn't take a hardcore RPG fan or even a Star Wars fan to get hopelessly hooked on Knights Of the Old Republic. The intuitive real-time-with-queue combat will always keep you on your toes, but it's really the meaningful character interactions and addictive world exploration that made it into a timeless classic. And that's even before that masterful story twist hits. The fact that the sequel almost managed to surpass its storytelling prowess, is nothing sort of Jedi sorcery.

We've all fantasized about fighting as either a sharpshooting stormtrooper, a backflipping Jedi, or a proud TIE-Fighter pilot, but getting to be all of them at once? That's just on a whole other level of epicness. Or on the levels of Battlefront II, which put you right in the middle of the most iconic battlefields you remember from both the original trilogy and the prequels.

Grab tight onto something and jump into hyperspace with Star Wars™ Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, Republic Commando, and many more!

The <span class="bold">Star Wars&trade; Sale</span> will last until May 12, 10:00 AM UTC.
3 pages and no one has posted this!?
https://vimeo.com/148990643
Nice to see the second batch of SW games catch up to the first in discount level. Looks like I get to complete my collection on GOG this week!
maz.588: You are confusing "X-Wing" and "X-Wing Alliance".

"X-Wing Alliance" was only only on CD-Rom

"X-Wing" Collector CD-Rom has been added.
You will have the 3 versions as on the store page.
damien: oh thanks for clarifying! so was there anything wrong with the X-Wing Alliance release? I find it odd that I haven't purchased it already :)
The GOG versions of the X-Wing series are the superior ones from everything I've read. Apparently the Steam releases of them are inferior and do not include all of the goodies and versions.

Both X-Wing and TIE Fighter include all 3 versions released, and both X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter and Alliance support some form of multiplayer (LAN/DIrect) despite the store page not indicating that properly.
damien: oh thanks for clarifying! so was there anything wrong with the X-Wing Alliance release? I find it odd that I haven't purchased it already :)
skeletonbow: The GOG versions of the X-Wing series are the superior ones from everything I've read. Apparently the Steam releases of them are inferior and do not include all of the goodies and versions.

Both X-Wing and TIE Fighter include all 3 versions released, and both X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter and Alliance support some form of multiplayer (LAN/DIrect) despite the store page not indicating that properly.
Do you know about Alliance widescreen fixes?
skeletonbow: The GOG versions of the X-Wing series are the superior ones from everything I've read. Apparently the Steam releases of them are inferior and do not include all of the goodies and versions.

tinyE: Do you know about Alliance widescreen fixes?
I don't know anything offhand, and I presume you've most likely already been to WSGF?
I can't access the Star Wars sale from either Galaxy or Chrome. Whenever I click it I am taken back to the main page.
WTH.

...And after I post this it starts working?
Yay!
Post edited May 02, 2017 by Myren
GOG STAFF! I was choosing my purchases and something has gone wrong, suddenly the prices shot back up to normal and are kind of chilling at 50 %. Lukily i spotted my $5 cart was suddenly $25??

For eg. SOTE was 1.37 and now its 3.99??? is this normal or am i retarded
Post edited May 02, 2017 by ShaunRoberts
tinyE: Do you know about Alliance widescreen fixes?
skeletonbow: I don't know anything offhand, and I presume you've most likely already been to WSGF?
Yeah. It's really not a big deal and certainly not a deal breaker, just thought if anyone knew something I didn't it would be nice.
Ugh, I spoke too soon. Looks like all games being 77% off was a mistake. The more expensive Star Wars games are now, once again, more expensive (even more so than previously) at only 58% off.
yyahoo: Ugh, I spoke too soon. Looks like all games being 77% off was a mistake. The more expensive Star Wars games are now, once again, more expensive (even more so than previously) at only 58% off.
Yup. We shouldn't have been ogling dem deals for so long
WTF!!?

Did the prices just go up? It said about $15 for everything I didn't already own (for example, Shadows for the Empire for $1.50) and now it's saying $28
Nice sale, but I already have all the Star Wars games on GOG. :)

I still hope that the original Battlefront would be released here one day.
But Seriously now. Was the price hike an oops? did someone trip over the server?

I don't want to pay a buttload only for it to suddenly be fixed and lowered. This happened when I bought DOOM1 at full price, went on sale LITERALLY the next day. I didn't find out until four days later...
I am waiting for Force Commander, just to be a completest for the Star Wars Strategy based games........
Post edited May 02, 2017 by dudalb
No GOG connect for those? :(